Richard Kuklinski, the Iceman, had killed 100 folks. undercover agent posed as a mobster to get him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A mob contract killer known as “The Iceman” for hiding a body in an ice-cream truck freezer, Richard Kuklinski boasted a personal body count of more than a hundred victims. Using guns, knives, poison, ice picks, tire irons, baseball bats, and bombs, the family man from New Jersey killed for fun, for money, to cover up his own crimes, and to satisfy his inner rage. Law enforcement officials knew all about Kuklinski and had a list of his victims, but couldn’t get near him—until undercover agent Dominick Polifrone posed as a mobster and began a deadly game of cat and mouse.

It's amazing that just about everyone knows Richard Kuklinski the Ice-Man for being a Mafia hit-man.
Meanwhile the other Kuklinski AKA Ryszard Kuklinski saved the whole West probably by exposing Soviet secrets to the U.S.A, which is widely accepted to have helped end the Cold War, and end Soviet strategies from causing war in the Cold War.

Why is Richard Kuklinski more important than Ryszard Kuklinski?

I think this just exposes the anti-Polish sentiments in American society, all too well.

P.S Richard's only half Polish, his mother was Irish.

• Banned
It's amazing that just about everyone knows Richard Kuklinski the Ice-Man for being a Mafia hit-man.
Meanwhile the other Kuklinski AKA Ryszard Kuklinski saved the whole West probably by exposing Soviet secrets to the U.S.A, which is widely accepted to have helped end the Cold War, and end Soviet strategies from causing war in the Cold War.

I think this just exposes the anti-Polish sentiments in American society, all too well.

i didnt even know he was polish until you mentioned it

• Banned

lotta Polish immigrants out in Jersey City

Forum List

Back