Richard Fineformer prominent anti-trust attorney jailed for contempt????

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This is the kind of stuff people should be up in arms about. The politics of this country has castrated the average man and the few that are still asking for justice are being sent to jails for no viable legal reason. I was prose and spoke out at my turn in court one day many years ago and I was threaten with contempt. Many judges and politicians believe they are above the law. this country has turned into a disgrace in so many areas. It is time to clean house.

An email excerpt:

Ironically, Richard I. Fine

, a former prominent anti-trust attorney is still sitting in the Los Angeles County Central Men's Jail, in isolation, for more than 70 days. He was held in contempt of court, after he attempted to disqualify Superior Court Judge David Yaffe from sitting on a case that involved the County of Los Angeles . According to Fine , Yaffe failed to disclose to the parties in the case (Marina Strand Colony II Homeowners Association vs County of Los Angeles ) that he had been receiving $46,000, on top of his State salary, from the County for years. Yaffe defended the practice of "coercive confinement" in response to a Writ of Habeas Corpus for Immediate Release filed by Fine in the Federal Court on March 29, 2009.

Yep, this statement hits the mark...

QUOTES ON NON-DISCLOSURE & PROSECUTION
Sterling Norris of Judicial Watch had these comments regarding unearned payments to Judges and their failure to disclose.

* "There is no question that the judges should have disclosed they were receiving $46,000 from the County of L.A. , there is no way the judiciary, ethically, could get around it....""
* "$46,000 each year is not a small amount, many people don't make that much all year and this, from the County, is on top their $200,000 State salary. In California they are the highest paid court judges in the nation".
* "If (the Judges) are on the up and up, you go get a declaratory judgment (in court) saying, in spite of court consolidation, we are entitled to the money"
* "We have never seen people excused from liability retroactively"
* "There is a criminal doctrine of law that if you received money you are not entitled to, and you keep it, that is considered theft"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back