Richard Dawkins celebrates a victory over creationists

Indeed. Liberalism: Ideas so good, they have to be mandated by law.

yeah, cause those jim crow laws really rocked!

Good think Republicans worked to get the CRA of 1964 passed, huh?

actually, it was bipartisan.

and then allllllllllll the racist southern dems became republican because of it. so you're stuck with the kkk'ers now. :cool:

and you're the one who implied good ideas shouldn't have to be legislated.

funny how that works. but nice effort at deflection.

Last edited:
Sign of the times,but it is only a temporary victory. God said when he returns all the captains and the kings of the earth and will be gather at the final battle where he will destroy all governments. I think that includes man's school system.

Oh, what a lovely benevolent God you believe in

He who creates makes the rules and is justified in judging his creation. But you know he gave plenty of warning before the flood and he has given plenty of warning of the end for sinful man that rejects the creator.

He sounds like a monster...I'm glad he doesnt exist :eusa_whistle:

What in science precludes a creator?

Good thing I didn't do that. The image I posted summed up the atheist view of how we got here pretty nicely, I think.

I asked for scientific proof of a creator or that creationism took place, do you still not have said evidence? Without that evidence, why should it be taught in a science class that requires evidence for everything else?
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-- William F. Buckley, Jr.
In my opinion, the image mocks evolution, all without realizing the joke is on the idiot who made it.
Your opinion is wrong.

I'm a million times more conservative than you are.

I'm sorry you don't have any scientific evidence for something you want taught in a science, seems weird to me.

I'm all for creationism taught in school, just not in science classes.

My opinion isn't wrong, it never is, never was and never will be.

Hint: If your ideas can't stand exposure to differing viewpoints and must be protected by threat of government force...

...you didn't really win.

Nonsense, the kids will only learn about evolution and not all the religious airy-fairy mumbo-jumbo...I reckon that counts as a pretty emphatic victory :clap2:

Speaking of fairy-tales,when you actually believe humans are related to apes.

You believe non-life created life.

You believe non-intelligence created intelligence need I go on :lol:

No you needn't go on, the important point about all this is that the kids will not hear your nonsense and will only be taught science :razz:

What in science precludes a creator?

Good thing I didn't do that. The image I posted summed up the atheist view of how we got here pretty nicely, I think.

I asked for scientific proof of a creator or that creationism took place, do you still not have said evidence? Without that evidence, why should it be taught in a science class that requires evidence for everything else?

In my opinion, the image mocks evolution, all without realizing the joke is on the idiot who made it.

Evidence causes one to give an explanation since there is no evidence of life starting through abiogenesis,it is easy for some to reason that life was a product of design.

After all if a human had to wait on lungs,heart,brain,and many other organs humans would not exist.

:lol:

Thats so funny...you're a quare genius :cuckoo:

He who creates makes the rules and is justified in judging his creation. But you know he gave plenty of warning before the flood and he has given plenty of warning of the end for sinful man that rejects the creator.

He sounds like a monster...I'm glad he doesnt exist :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps he might give that impression on judgment day.

He gives that impression all the time...floods, famine, war etc...what sort of sick, sadistic mofo is he, letting children die horrifically??? :evil:

yeah, cause those jim crow laws really rocked!

and then allllllllllll the racist southern dems became republican because of it. so you're stuck with the kkk'ers now. :cool:

So, you think suppression of alternative ideas is a good thing?

Telling.

Telling.

really? so spaketh someone who thinks my right to dominion over my own body should be abridged because it doesn't suit his religious views.

so what were you saying??

and discrimination isn't an "alternative idea".

is slavery an "alternative idea". that had to be outlawed by the feds, too, or the southern states would still be using slaves.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
Your opinion is wrong.

I'm sorry you don't have any scientific evidence for something you want taught in a science, seems weird to me.

Wow. Just...wow. Did you type that with a straight face? :cuckoo:

Telling.

really? so spaketh someone who thinks my right to dominion over my own body should be abridged because it doesn't suit his religious views.
I believe you have the right to do with your body what you want.

However, that right ends where your baby's body begins. You know, a baby -- a genetically distinct human being.
so what were you saying??

and discrimination isn't an "alternative idea".

is slavery an "alternative idea". that had to be outlawed by the feds, too, or the southern states would still be using slaves.
The alternate idea I'm speaking of is creationism.

Your opinion is wrong.

More straight than your avatar.

I'd love to line up the person's fiscal conservative record I'll be voting for vs the one of who you'll be voting for, and then we can run through your comedy routine of how you're a conservative and i'm a liberal.:lol::lol::lol:

I'd love to line up the person's fiscal conservative record I'll be voting for vs the one of who you'll be voting for, and then we can run through your comedy routine of how you're a conservative and i'm a liberal.:lol::lol::lol:
Interesting. As a point of reference, what color is the sky in your world?

Blue.

What color should science teach the whale was that Jonah lived inside for days?

Blue.

What color should science teach the whale was that Jonah lived inside for days?
Depends on what kind of whale it was, doesn't it? :lol:

For someone who claims to be conservative, you sure do seem to be siding strongly with the anti-religion left here.

Forum List

Back