Richard Dawkins celebrates a victory over creationists

Oh I know, why aren't we teaching alchemy in chemistry class too?

Shit while we are at it why don't we teach intelligent falling instead of gravity in physics class?

Oh right, forgot, why aren't we teaching holocaust denial in history class too?
I forget -- what part of evolution shows the origin of life?

What part of creationism scientifically shows the origin of life?

Where are the scientific facts backing this?

(For Daveman, not YWC)

Leading scientists and naturalists, including Professor Richard Dawkins and Sir David Attenborough, are claiming a victory over the creationist movement after the government ratified measures that will bar anti-evolution groups from teaching creationism in science classes.

:clap2: :cool:

Richard Dawkins celebrates a victory over creationists | Education | The Observer

Well HOOOORRAYYY for Free Speech!!

oh

wait...

If they want to teach religion in a class room, they can pay for it with their own money. The only people that would lose are the children.

Shit while we are at it why don't we teach intelligent falling instead of gravity in physics class?

You sure you want to do that? Is that really how you see God, just an explanation for something you don't understand?

Lack of evidence is no reason to teach it. End of story.

So you know, abiogenesis is only brought up briefly alongside many other scientific hypothesis.
Key word here is hypothesis, not fact. Evolution is just a thought of non-believers because they do not want to believe in God so they are not guilty of anything. Evolies.

You sure you want to do that? Is that really how you see God, just an explanation for something you don't understand?

So you know, abiogenesis is only brought up briefly alongside many other scientific hypothesis.
Key word here is hypothesis, not fact. Evolution is just a thought of non-believers because they do not want to believe in God so they are not guilty of anything. Evolies.

Please never stop posting and never change your posting style.

You clearly hate science, stop speaking to us. You are doing so through the devil. :lol:

Alternatives for your pleasure.

Metabolism-First model.

The Origin of Life » American Scientist
Spontaneous generation of life from non-living material -- i.e., abiogenesis. Fail.
Evolution from single-cell organisms. Makes no attempt to explain the origin of life. Fail.
Presupposes life exists everywhere. Makes no attempt to explain the origin of life. Fail.

Looks like you failed your homework assignment, kid.

(For Daveman, not YWC)
atheism.jpg

Leading scientists and naturalists, including Professor Richard Dawkins and Sir David Attenborough, are claiming a victory over the creationist movement after the government ratified measures that will bar anti-evolution groups from teaching creationism in science classes.

Richard Dawkins celebrates a victory over creationists | Education | The Observer

Sign of the times,but it is only a temporary victory. God said when he returns all the captains and the kings of the earth and will be gather at the final battle where he will destroy all governments. I think that includes man's school system.

Your so-called god is going to destroy the schools?...Taliban anyone :cuckoo:

Your so-called god sounds evil :evil:

(For Daveman, not YWC)
atheism.jpg

Anything besides a poster?
What in science precludes a creator?
And to pretend only atheists aren't science-hating evolution deniers is a bit, well enormously disingenuous.
Good thing I didn't do that. The image I posted summed up the atheist view of how we got here pretty nicely, I think.

Sign of the times,but it is only a temporary victory. God said when he returns all the captains and the kings of the earth and will be gather at the final battle where he will destroy all governments. I think that includes man's school system.

Your so-called god is going to destroy the schools?...Taliban anyone :cuckoo:

Your so-called god sounds evil :evil:

Well if God destroys the governments you don't think God will continue funding the schools that the curriculum was forced on our children by our government do you ?

Reality hurts don't it ?

Last edited:

Hint: If your ideas can't stand exposure to differing viewpoints and must be protected by threat of government force...

...you didn't really win.

Nonsense, the kids will only learn about evolution and not all the religious airy-fairy mumbo-jumbo...I reckon that counts as a pretty emphatic victory :clap2:

Hint: If your ideas can't stand exposure to differing viewpoints and must be protected by threat of government force...

Nonsense, the kids will only learn about evolution and not all the religious airy-fairy mumbo-jumbo...I reckon that counts as a pretty emphatic victory :clap2:

Speaking of fairy-tales,when you actually believe humans are related to apes.

You believe non-life created life.

You believe non-intelligence created intelligence need I go on :lol:

And to pretend only atheists aren't science-hating evolution deniers is a bit, well enormously disingenuous.
Good thing I didn't do that. The image I posted summed up the atheist view of how we got here pretty nicely, I think.

I asked for scientific proof of a creator or that creationism took place, do you still not have said evidence? Without that evidence, why should it be taught in a science class that requires evidence for everything else?

In my opinion, the image mocks evolution, all without realizing the joke is on the idiot who made it.

Indeed. Liberalism: Ideas so good, they have to be mandated by law.

I asked for scientific proof of a creator or that creationism took place, do you still not have said evidence? Without that evidence, why should it be taught in a science class that requires evidence for everything else?
"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-- William F. Buckley, Jr.
In my opinion, the image mocks evolution, all without realizing the joke is on the idiot who made it.
Your opinion is wrong.

Indeed. Liberalism: Ideas so good, they have to be mandated by law.

yeah, cause those jim crow laws really rocked!

Evidence causes one to give an explanation since there is no evidence of life starting through abiogenesis,it is easy for some to reason that life was a product of design.

After all if a human had to wait on lungs,heart,brain,and many other organs humans would not exist.

Forum List

Back