Rich or poor, who is more likely to be dishonest?

And another point, my fellow broke brethren have a lot more to lose if we get a traffic ticket. A rich guy laughts at a $100-$200 fine and the potential for a slight uptick in insurance costs, those things at minimum annoy us broke people at a maximum that affects our ability to pay our bills.

Apparently, according to these studies, the answer is rich folk:

Vitals - Rich people more likely to cheat, behave badly, research finds

In a series of experiments, University of California at Berkeley researchers showed again and again that upper-class individuals were more prone to unethical behavior than people from more deprived backgrounds, according to the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Fascinating.

Not realy

for all we know, it was one more in each case. And there's no age range or other indicators.

In a series of experiments, University of California at Berkeley researchers showed again and again that upper-class individuals were more prone to unethical behavior than people from more deprived backgrounds, according to the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Fascinating.

Duh.

I've known quite a few "rich" folks. They are endlessly ruthless..but likeable indivduals.

Sorta like Vampires without the fangs. :lol:

How many people lie on their welfare application? How many are democrats? Question answered.

And another point, my fellow broke brethren have a lot more to lose if we get a traffic ticket. A rich guy laughts at a $100-$200 fine and the potential for a slight uptick in insurance costs, those things at minimum annoy us broke people at a maximum that affects our ability to pay our bills.

And think of California, where that $200 fine has an $800 assessment and $1000 in court costs added on top. (I'm not kidding. http://www.kern.courts.ca.gov/pdf/where_money_goes.pdf) If you are "poor" the court costs are waved. If you are of the bourgeoisie, the middle class, you get dry-fucked. The left's war to eradicate the middle class rages hot in California.

And think of California, where that $200 fine has an $800 assessment and $1000 in court costs added on top. (I'm not kidding. http://www.kern.courts.ca.gov/pdf/where_money_goes.pdf) If you are "poor" the court costs are waved. If you are of the bourgeoisie, the middle class, you get dry-fucked. The left's war to eradicate the middle class rages hot in California.

I remember when i was a kid how much i looked forward to the couple of vacations i went to California on, but my god i would hate to live there.

"End the prohibition against marijuana! Start the prohibition against football throwing, mcdonald's toys and frisbee tossing!"

Honesty through ritualized fear?

Sounds sound.

I would question the source of the study a little bit since Berkeley is well known for being pretty liberal it's not a total surprise their study come out as it did. Having said this being honest or dishonest has less to do with your income and more to do with how you were raised in my opinion.

Back in antiquity - they found similar results ...

In three of the four gospels it is recorded Jesus said to his disciples,
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven."

How many people lie on their welfare application? How many are democrats? Question answered.
Now, some that apply for welfare have no party affiliation. And I know a few former welfare recipients that voted for Bush, in 2000, despite being poor.

Fascinating.
I'd say 50/50.

You idiots dont realize that ya'll destroyed national cohesion. Thats what you did. KKK was a form of national patriotism, and all you anti-white selfish mother fuckers just threw it all away. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, white countries for everybody. Wake up! White children will become disposessed, all the while you are saying like a parrot, we're all the same, don't judge, be stupid, so we can all get along. Your setting yourself up to be taken advantage of.
Let's see, could this be to get a rise out of other posters or am I paranoid?

You idiots dont realize that ya'll destroyed national cohesion. Thats what you did. KKK was a form of national patriotism, and all you anti-white selfish mother fuckers just threw it all away. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, white countries for everybody. Wake up! White children will become disposessed, all the while you are saying like a parrot, we're all the same, don't judge, be stupid, so we can all get along. Your setting yourself up to be taken advantage of.

Holy crap. Really?

What assholery. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back