Rich Colonists whinge when asked to pay their share

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Gwynedd holiday home owner says council tax rise would infringe 'human rights'

Its not just a Welsh issue. The growth in ownership of holiday homes affects the more attractive parts of England and Scotland as well.

Many areas have seen houses priced out of the reach of locals who do not become part of the community. The houses lie empty,locals have to move away and local services and shops suffer from the depopulation.

If you can afford a six figure sum for your weekend bolthole then you can afford a few quid extra to support the local infrastructure.

Tommy, my guess is you've never seen a tax increase you didn't like.

Its not just a Welsh issue. The growth in ownership of holiday homes affects the more attractive parts of England and Scotland as well.

Many areas have seen houses priced out of the reach of locals who do not become part of the community. The houses lie empty,locals have to move away and local services and shops suffer from the depopulation.

If you can afford a six figure sum for your weekend bolthole then you can afford a few quid extra to support the local infrastructure.

Is this the same as if you can afford to go it alone you should tell the greedy grabbers in the Welsh assembly to stop accepting the vast sums of money they grab from the hard working English people. Some £1600 per annum per person I believe you get so you can dish out free prescription's free education to left wing incompetents and racism towards your English benefactors.

If you can afford these you can afford to stop mooching of those who still have them to pay

You are shitting me mate. My taxes support all sorts of crap I dont like. This one seems to be fair and just though.

You are shitting me mate. My taxes support all sorts of crap I dont like. This one seems to be fair and just though.

Yet you scream racist English when we complain about our taxes going to give you Welsh an easy life and more money in your pocket. Very hypocritical you welsh neo marxists riding the waves on the tails of your English neo marxist commisars. Just think tainted if your assembly had not made it lucrative for a few English to move to Wales you would be paying much higher taxes at a local level to fund your freebies, or paying even higher amounts for prescriptions, parking and education.

Explain to me why you think you are untitled to the fruits of my labor.
Explain to me why you think you are "untitled" to screw up my community just because you have a few bob ?

Because without our continual support over the years you would not have a community. Which would lead to a decline in cash paying visitors keeping your quaint attractions open. Do you plan on moving to England any time soon because your freebies are starting to dry up, and your welfare is getting less and less

Don't you people just burn down the holiday homes of the English?

Don't you people just burn down the holiday homes of the English?
Taxing them is far more beneficial to the local economy.

Explain to me why you think you are untitled to the fruits of my labor.
Explain to me why you think you are "untitled" to screw up my community just because you have a few bob ?

Because without our continual support over the years you would not have a community. Which would lead to a decline in cash paying visitors keeping your quaint attractions open. Do you plan on moving to England any time soon because your freebies are starting to dry up, and your welfare is getting less and less
You are one stupid fucker. England would be in a right state without stolen Welsh water.

Of course we arent allowed to charge for it because the English parliament says we cant.

Actions of a colonising power. That is probably a bit over your stupid fucker head though.

So that's what this is about Tommy, Welsh patriotism? If you feel that way, why don't you have a vote and see if enough Welsh agree with you and have your own country?

So that's what this is about Tommy, Welsh patriotism? If you feel that way, why don't you have a vote and see if enough Welsh agree with you and have your own country?
I think that day is gone Blackrock. There are 500k English settlers here now and they are a formidable voting bloc.
The Welsh have no self confidence either.

I think that day is gone Blackrock. There are 500k English settlers here now and they are a formidable voting bloc.
Well, a tax on second homes that affects the English but not the Welsh seems like a form of tyranny, if you ask me, even if the Welsh like to claim they are the victims because of an English invasion that happened hundreds of years ago. Better to be honest about it and murder English people in their homes and be done with it.

Well, a tax on second homes that affects the English but not the Welsh seems like a form of tyranny, if you ask me, even if the Welsh like to claim they are the victims because of an English invasion that happened hundreds of years ago. Better to be honest about it and murder English people in their homes and be done with it.
Have to check the legality on that one but it might have legs.

Admit you are a hater, and that will satisfy me that at least you are honest.

Hmmm. Would you be happy if the US gave away its natural resources to Mexico or Canada and get zero return.
Would you be happy if the Canadian parliament then told you it was not a matter for discussion ?
I will also repeat that second homes is not just a Welsh issue. It affects most of the rural UK.

Tommy hates so much. He hates people who have more money than him. He hates people who've had a better education than him. He hates the English, he hates the US and he hates the West. Lotta hate. Sad.

Forum List

Back