Rice Rice Baby!

"I don't need another job in government with anybody. Look, I'm a Republican, all right? Senator McCain is a fine patriot and he would be a great president," she said.

Interesting.

And you know all this how?

Could be her near genius IQ, or the what is it 7 languages she speaks?

She is one bright chick, Personally I think she did not run because she knows she would be to associated with Bush and could not win. I mean for gods sake McCain has opposed bush many times, and does not even like him, and yet he is still labeled as Bush 3. So anyone who was actually in Bushes administration would have had NO CHANCE at all.

Could be her near genius IQ, or the what is it 7 languages she speaks?

She is one bright chick, Personally I think she did not run because she knows she would be to associated with Bush and could not win. I mean for gods sake McCain has opposed bush many times, and does not even like him, and yet he is still labeled as Bush 3. So anyone who was actually in Bushes administration would have had NO CHANCE at all.

Too bad she's probably the most embarrassingly bad secy of state we've ever had... she knows only Russia because that's where her expertise is,..... clearly it wasn't in the middle east

McCain DID oppose Bush in the past... and in 2000, I'd have voted for him if Rove hadn't push-polled him off the ballot.

Now his head's so far up Bush's butt, one has to ask why.

Too bad she's probably the most embarrassingly bad secy of state we've ever had... she knows only Russia because that's where her expertise is,..... clearly it wasn't in the middle east

McCain DID oppose Bush in the past... and in 2000, I'd have voted for him if Rove hadn't push-polled him off the ballot.

Now his head's so far up Bush's butt, one has to ask why.

racist sexist bigot !

Forum List

Back