Rice for Pres?

Okay, hear me out....just got home from a dinner party and im a bit drunk. I ended up on the couch with one of my right-ish friends talking nominees and finally I say "Ok! Who do you think could beat the Big O Boggy Man" He thought for a sec and said...Condi

I think he was drunk too but how about it rightys? I admit I know very little about her but at a glance so to speak it would seem that she could neutralize some of those pesky heart strings that you seem to think are so central to Obama's popularity.

1. i'm pretty sure condi voted for obama;

2. why would we want the person who a) helped lie about wmd's; and b) allowed the president to ignore the pdb to be president?

3, obama winning had nothing to do with "heartstrings".

Last edited:
I beg your pardon?

Your allies have a different view than you think, stupid.

Here is what they see as the "perfect lesbian."

stoning-iran.gif

1. i'm pretty sure condi voted for obama;

Of course, because she's black and all blacks are racists!

2. why would we want the person who a) helped lie about wmd's; and b) allowed the president to ignore the pdb to be president?

She's a racist and voted for Obama for his skin color, but still is a "lying Bushbot.."

3, obama winning had nothing to do with "heartstrings".

You better tell Chris Matthews...

{I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.}

oliphant_rice.gif

You leftists are stupid and racist, but at least...

Oh wait, there is no "but!"

She won't. But she'd get my vote.... along with a huge number of other right wingers. We love Condi.

But..but. she's black. Republicans hate black people. Didn't you know that?

Personally i wouldn't be in favor simply because she lacks political experience, never having run for office before.

Smart lady. Lousy Secretary of State. It would be hard to run on her record..unless they put up some fantasy version of it.

Forum List

Back