Rhodesian State Lottery

Either you cant read or you're stalling. I said "you and I". Thats why I asked the question you avoided yet again.

The entire point of a moderated debate is to have a third neutral party evaluate the strength of each argument and declare a winner. You are never going to agree with me and my position and I am never going to agree with you and yours. That's called an impasse. Rejecting third party scrutiny of your argument (especially when I gave you the choice of judges) indicates that you aren't very confident in your ability to put forward a strong argument.
How can a third party be neutral if they have already been brainwashed by white fables? That would be like me having someone that believes they were abducted by aliens moderate a debate on the plausibility of life on other planets. You didnt give me a choice of judges. You gave me a list of people just as lacking in knowledge as you are. They are going to weigh credibility of any argument based on standards set up by whites. I dont need validation from others to support my arguments. If you were a man you wouldnt need that crutch either.

If you see yourself as the only holder of truth and you don't feel confident in you ability to convince others of that truth then you must not be very confident about said truth; or your truth must not be that powerful. Just saying.
I dont see myself as the only holder of truth. Plenty of other people know more than I do about the subject. None of them however, are on this forum. Just sayin.

I'm sorry that you have to live with such insecurities.
Thanks for your concern. I'll make it through.

$_1.JPG

Jackie Keller. Trade Unionist and MP. had to fight hard to have the lottery officially recognised. The idea first came up in 1929. when the railwaymen he represented were particularly hard hit by the depressions In an attempt to raise funds for the most needy cases, he ran the 'Unity Stakes'. This unofficial lottery was a groat success, benefiting many charities and individuals at a time when there was very little public money for relief work. But the law was unimpressed, and Keller was taken to court and fined $100.

Refusing to give up. he took the matter to Parliament, determined that the lottery should be put on an official, state basis. Clearly he had captured the public imagination, so in 1934 a referendum was held and Keller's lottery lobby won by the handsome margin of 16 946 votes to 3 604

The official wheels of fortune had their first spin on December 20th. 1935

Our Rhodesian Heritage This is Rhodesia
Its called Zimbabwe.

When it was Rhodesia it was the breadbasket of Africa. Now that it's Zimbabwe it is like every other starving shithole in Africa. A true shame.
Rather that than white people being in charge.

And that is a typical Negroe attitude. Pure Racism!

$_1.JPG

Jackie Keller. Trade Unionist and MP. had to fight hard to have the lottery officially recognised. The idea first came up in 1929. when the railwaymen he represented were particularly hard hit by the depressions In an attempt to raise funds for the most needy cases, he ran the 'Unity Stakes'. This unofficial lottery was a groat success, benefiting many charities and individuals at a time when there was very little public money for relief work. But the law was unimpressed, and Keller was taken to court and fined $100.

Refusing to give up. he took the matter to Parliament, determined that the lottery should be put on an official, state basis. Clearly he had captured the public imagination, so in 1934 a referendum was held and Keller's lottery lobby won by the handsome margin of 16 946 votes to 3 604

The official wheels of fortune had their first spin on December 20th. 1935

Our Rhodesian Heritage This is Rhodesia
Its called Zimbabwe.

When it was Rhodesia it was the breadbasket of Africa. Now that it's Zimbabwe it is like every other starving shithole in Africa. A true shame.
Rather that than white people being in charge.

And that is a typical Negroe attitude. Pure Racism!

Were you attempting to label the style of your own post with your second sentence? If so, well struck.

Forum List

Back