Rhet's Racial Rant: Individuals are Unique!!

If you want to play bull shit games then again by all means bring it on. The question is do you really want to go that route?

I would like to play bullshit games: Which is a Whiter Race: Black Albinos or Vanilla Ice?

And what's up with Albinos in Africa being ritually murdered for body parts?

One person has been sentenced to life in prison and eight others to jail in Burundi over the murder of albinos whose remains were sold for witchcraft.

Three other suspects were acquitted by the court in Ruyigi province over the the killings of at least 12 albinos.

The victims were mutilated and their body parts sold in neighbouring Tanzania for use in potions.

In addition to the killing of albinos in Burundi, more than 40 have been killed in Tanzania.

BBC NEWS | Africa | Jail over Burundi albino murders

Albino rats are bred for special medical experiments.:eusa_eh:

The problem is Rhet is correct.
In my hometown, we have gotton so tired of Black Americans blaming the "white man" for thier problems.
I'm someone who will stand up for civil rights for EVERYONE. But when so many black americans are dropping out of high school at a much higher number than white kids, how is it the white mans fault your kid can't find a decent paying job?
I'm half irish my grandparent came from Ireland and had to endure bullcrap from people because where they lived, the Irish were looked at as trash. But my grandparents did not play the cry game and stood up and fought for a better life.

Forum List

Back