Rhet's Racial Rant: Individuals are Unique!!

reading for compehension is obviously not your strong suit...... an albino black is not a white.

Thanks.

laughing-019.gif

Another post of genius, brought to us by the uncompromising brilliance of a Stormfront member.

Wow, this is what Bill Cosby has been trying to get through to his fellow blacks for years now.......I'm sure that Sarah G clown considers him "racist" also.

Now how did I know you'd eventually make your way over here, fuckface?
Yeah, chin checkin' your stupid far left liberal idiotic ass is like a full time job, WENCH!

Now, go away..........get back in your room and watch Spongebob with Ravi.......The adults are having a conversation here.

Oh.. Is that what you call your claptrap, adult conversation? Peabrain..

reading for compehension is obviously not your strong suit...... an albino black is not a white.

Thanks.

laughing-019.gif

Another post of genius, brought to us by the uncompromising brilliance of a Stormfront member.

I'm glad your confusion is lifting on some things.

Why are you now accusing me of having anything to do with stormfront? ad hominem instead of debate?

Thanks.

laughing-019.gif

Why are you now accusing me of having anything to do with stormfront? ad hominem instead of debate?

I should simply accuse you of being a dolt.

laughing-019.gif

But, an amusing dolt....

Thanks.

laughing-019.gif

I should simply accuse you of being a dolt.

laughing-019.gif

But, an amusing dolt....

only personal attacks? why don't you debate the issues? are you afraid you'll get pwned again?

Okay???? I read the OP. Other than her last statement highlighted out of context I see no racism. I see an attempt to paint her as such but again I see no racism. ???????
This makes no sense.

Okay???? I read the OP. Other than her last statement highlighted out of context I see no racism. I see an attempt to paint her as such but again I see no racism. ???????
This makes no sense.

Hmmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm.. :eusa_think:

Ringle doesn't see one thing racist about Rhet's post. Welll then, maybe we should just stfu about everything until he/she weighs in and lets us all know our opinion.

This makes no sense.

Ringle doesn't see one thing racist about Rhet's post. Welll then, maybe we should just stfu about everything until he/she weighs in and lets us all know our opinion.
you are too fucking stupid to understand it

and, like most of the brain dead liberals, you see racism only if it comes from someone you dont agree with politically

This makes no sense.

Perhaps if he took some sort of hallucinogen, he might 'see' it.

This makes no sense.

:eusa_eh:
It was my opinion that I posted when I read the entire post in context. Your opinion can be whatever you want it to be based on whatever you want to base it on. If selective perception works for you then by all means have a field day. I could care less one way or the other. If you want to play bull shit games then again by all means bring it on. The question is do you really want to go that route?

This makes no sense.

There is no Racism in her post.

But then, we're quite used to people who say that individuals are responsible for their own lives being accused of Racism.

If you want to play bull shit games then again by all means bring it on. The question is do you really want to go that route?

I would like to play bullshit games: Which is a Whiter Race: Black Albinos or Vanilla Ice?

And what's up with Albinos in Africa being ritually murdered for body parts?

One person has been sentenced to life in prison and eight others to jail in Burundi over the murder of albinos whose remains were sold for witchcraft.

Three other suspects were acquitted by the court in Ruyigi province over the the killings of at least 12 albinos.

The victims were mutilated and their body parts sold in neighbouring Tanzania for use in potions.

In addition to the killing of albinos in Burundi, more than 40 have been killed in Tanzania.

BBC NEWS | Africa | Jail over Burundi albino murders

This makes no sense.

:eusa_shhh: It's in 'code'.

This makes no sense.

I would swear I've seen it asked earlier in the thread, but where is the racism? Racism is hatred based on race differences, or attempting to segregate based on the color of one's skin. Where in reht 2's post do you see evidence othan that she does either? To me, her post appears to be anything but racism, and in fact implies that one should stop identifying along racial lines and become a happy and fulfilled individual of the human race. Where's the racism? Does observance that all people are different make the observer racist?

The New Racism means that judging people by the Content Of Their Character is Racist.

Go figure.

The New Racism means that judging people by the Content Of Their Character is Racist.

Go figure.

Yeah, it kinda seems like white people are screwed no matter what we do these days. Notice that someone is a different color, and we're racist, but ignore race, and treat everyone the same, and we're racist there too, because we're not treating "people of color" with some kind of special respect. :doubt: Sorry, but I don't care what color your skin is. If you're a nice guy, and you're brown-skinned, you're a nice guy. If you're an asshole, and your skin is brown, you're still an asshole. Nobody gets a free pass just for being any color.

Forum List

Back