Rhet's Racial Rant: Individuals are Unique!!

Sarah, did you even bother to read the post? I don't know Rhet from some other board I only know what I just read, and what I read is spot on. Can you point the racist part out to me, cause I'm not seeing it.

Can someone point me to the thread where this post came from? Thx.

Last edited:
Sarah, did you even bother to read the post? I don't know Rhet from some other board I only know what I just read, and what I read is spot on. Can you point the racist part out to me, cause I'm not seeing it.

Can someone point me to the thread where this post came from? Thx.

It's in the thread titled "Are All Black Americans Racist", I believe in the Politics forum. Post number is somewhere in the 500's- posted yesterday if I remember correctly.

This Deserved its own thread:

Know what?

Blacks have NOT suffered one shred more than every other culture group in the US...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLTtiJY6I1M&feature=related]YouTube - Strange Fruit - Reconstruction[/ame]
Could you please show me the Most Racist part of the post?
Soooooooooo, again with Samson's question: Where are the racist parts?
Can you point the racist part out to me, cause I'm not seeing it.
Ahhhh, the perpetual CON$ervative Dumb Act!

The OP spews racism within the first 20 words, yet CON$ pretend they can't see it even after it's made obvious. :cuckoo:

Let me clarify a few things for you:

Jim Crow laws officially ended about 46 years ago. I'm in my early 50's... so that means the bullshit that started as out and out slavery for my ancestors and maintained for a few centuries finally saw it's last legal vestiges in these United States during my lifetime.

Since then, you've had various State, city and county DA's throughout America prosecute realators for cases of "red lining".....on Long Island, NY there were several noted cases during the late 1980's. I could spend time documenting various cases, incidents, etc., but I trust you get the message: the world may change, but evil remains constant.

Factor that into your little analogy, and you'll notice that it just doesn't fit black folk in America.

Know what?

Blacks have NOT suffered one shred more than every other culture group in the US and Europe.

What, you think what the Irish have suffered was a picnic -- since ROME they've been stepped on and squashed.

And try what the Jews have endured -- going back to ancient Egypt -- and you want me to pity Blacks as the world's greatest and most glorious Sufferers Supreme?

GET REAL

Injustice happens -- and EVERY LAST ONE OF OUR ANCESTORS have been through some sort of hell on earth --

and guess what? women STILL endure the damned Glass Ceiling and they've been hurt for century after century after century of male "mastery" involved every vicious nasty mean thing somebody else could and DID think to do -- including crap in Athens that make Jim Crow look like Mother Theresa.

And we're supposed to celebrate the wonder of Black Superior Sufferers as somehow the Supermen of Human Suffering?

GET REAL

Stop wallowing in self-pity, take control over your own life and DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF WITH YOURSELF -- instead of whining and whimpering and "poor pitiful miserable LITTLE ME spoiled brat demands that we PITY YOU instead of RESPECTING YOU.

You want RESPECT? EARN IT -- everybody else does.

You want material luxuries? EARN IT -- everybody else does.

BE EQUAL -- instead of whining and puling and demanding PITY, wallowing around in PITY like a whipped puppy -- EARN RESPECT as a vital and glorious and wonderful person MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD -- some some puking weak little boy hiding behind his ancestors and using the INJUSTICE ALL MEN AND WOMEN HAVE FACED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL as an excuse to be a taker and user and SELF CREATED loser.

Toss the pity party in the garbage can and learn what SELF RESPECT is all about -- because, buddy, I've got a lot of students -- Blacks and Whites and Hispanics alike -- who have STOOD UP, TAKEN HOLD OF THEIR OWN LIVES, and turned off the pity floods they could drown themselves in to BE MEN not whipped little cur dogs whining and whimpering about how "unfair" life is.

UNFAIR IS REAL AND IT NEVER ENDS -- and 9/10 of the human species have suffered from a hell of a lot of "unfair" in their lives -- and so did their fathers and mothers and great greats back to the year dot when premordial man first crawled out of the sludge to stand on two feet and be a man.

so stop with the hangups over "unfair"

I for one am damned tired of Blacks strutting around and demanding that the world worship their fat butts as the world's SUPERIOR SUFFERING Super Heroes of the World.

Because, buddy, you haven't even started hurting as much as the women trapped in islamic abuse have done for 1400 years and STILL hurt from.

And as long as you're wallowing in filthy self-pity, whimpering and whining, and DEMANDING PITY, you never will be equal -- because you'll NEVER STAND TALL, head in the air, and know the meaning of SELF RESPECT which is destroyed by wallowing in PITY SLUDGE.

GROW UP AND BE A MAN -- and stop demanding that everybody bow down and worship the SUPERMEN OF SUFFERING.

Because Super Men YOU AIN'T -- you're just a man, exactly like every other human being walking down the street with you --

and that's EQUALITY -- neither greater nor weaker, smarter nor more stupid, NOT MORE ABUSED and not less abused, either.

Just ONE INDIVIDUAL PERSON doing the best he can do EXACTLY LIKE EVERY OTHER INDIVIDUAL PERSON on the planet -- dealing with crap and making the most you can out of what good stuff you can find in your path.

ONE PERSON -- not the son of slaves -- A MAN WHO IS UNIQUE TO HIMSELF -- and in that UNIQUENESS the greatest treasure on earth.

And until you learn to see yourself as YOU -- not a damned extension of some jerk you never even knew -- YOURSELF -- not a race, not a gender group -- A PERSON separate from and distinct DIFFERENT than every other PERSON on the planet -- you'll NEVER have the dignity that comes from FREEDOM TO BE ME and tell my ancestors to go fuck off because I AM NOT THEM and tell the rest of the world to fuck off too -- BECAUSE I AM NOT YOU, EITHER.

Stop looking in a damned mirror and seeing a worthless Black -- and start seeing the TRUTH -- a PERSON as different from those long dead slaves as pharaoh Tutmose II was different from Julius Caesar.

:iagree::clap2::clap2::clap2::iagree:

Rhet was one of the biggest assholes at Hannity. Brutally racist. Not scarey just unenlightened and louder than most. I get about two sentences into one of her postings and my eyes glaze over.

What she deserves is her own padded room, not her own thread.. :lol:
wow, adding liar to your moron title

Wow, adding idiot to your drunk title..

Rhet was one of the biggest assholes at Hannity. Brutally racist. Not scarey just unenlightened and louder than most. I get about two sentences into one of her postings and my eyes glaze over.

What she deserves is her own padded room, not her own thread.. :lol:
wow, adding liar to your moron title

Wow, adding idiot to your drunk title..
neither of those fit me
but you sure fit those two
Rhet isnt even close to a racist
and you ARE a moron

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLTtiJY6I1M&feature=related]YouTube - Strange Fruit - Reconstruction[/ame]

The OP spews racism within the first 20 words, yet CON$ pretend they can't see it even after it's made obvious. :cuckoo:

Ohhhhh, thanks. Obviously it's in that 'code' so many mention.

Note to self: Write congressman for copy of 'code'book in addition to copy of government issued lexicon of Newspeak.

:rolleyes:

Sarah was so kind to answer the question, and was capable of quoting the Most Racist first 20 words:

Know what?

Blacks have NOT suffered one shred more than every other culture group in the US and Europe.

The remark is historically arguable, but not "racist."

In fact, the quote specifically compares blacks not to other "races," but to other culture groups, implying that the OP is addressing "black culture" rather than a race.

At any rate, disagreeing with the historical accuracy of the first 19 words of the OP, certainly isn't any reason to conclude there is nothing else in the OP that doesn't ring true.

Sarah was so kind to answer the question, and was capable of quoting the Most Racist first 20 words:

Know what?

In fact, the quote specifically compares blacks not to other "races," but to other culture groups, implying that the OP is addressing "black culture" rather than a race.

At any rate, disagreeing with the historical accuracy of the first 19 words of the OP, certainly isn't any reason to conclude there is nothing else in the OP that doesn't ring true.
what culture/ethnic group has not at some point in time been discriminated against?

Know what?

what culture/ethnic group has not at some point in time been discriminated against?

I really don't think we can compare the horror of being Norweigian with that of being African during the past 200 years of US history.

I really don't think we can compare the horror of being Norweigian with that of being African during the past 200 years of US history.
oh, so now we limit it to just the last 200 years and only in the US?

:eusa_eh:
Well, I suppose we could compare the horror of being a smooth-headed klingon with that of being African if you insist.

Last edited:

Well, I suppose we could compare the horror of being a smooth-headed klingon with that of being African if you insist.
but Rhets comment wasnt limited to any specific time or place
so if you limit it that changes the discussion

Actually, its pretty clearly limited:

The comment, "Blacks have NOT suffered one shred more than every other culture group in the US and Europe," clearly is designed to compare black slaves and their progeny with cultural groups that originated in Europe and immigrated to the US, which has only existed for the past 234 years.

Regardless, I'm still willing to discuss a possible smooth-headed Klingon that was denied his Civil Rights and had to drink from a specially designated fountain on the moon of Urbek.

The comment, "Blacks have NOT suffered one shred more than every other culture group in the US and Europe," clearly is designed to compare black slaves and their progeny with cultural groups that originated in Europe and immigrated to the US, which has only existed for the past 234 years.

Regardless, I'm still willing to discuss a possible smooth-headed Klingon that was denied his Civil Rights and had to drink from a specially designated fountain on the moon of Urbek.
nope, your taking that out of the context
but whatever

nope, your taking that out of the context
but whatever

Why else mention "other culture group in the US and Europe?"

Why not mention "other culture groups in Outer Mongolia and Asia?":tongue:

Well, in the interest of accuracy, she also said

What, you think what the Irish have suffered was a picnic -- since ROME they've been stepped on and squashed.

And try what the Jews have endured -- going back to ancient Egypt

Last edited:

Know what?

The first thing white racists do is diminish the history of abuse the black race endured in this country. If the only thing blacks endured was discrimination they would be happy. But even professional dummies like you know that no other group in America had their children taken away and sold as property or were punished with death for learning to read and write the English language as just a couple of examples.

Forum List

Back