RGIII Guarantees A Win Against Seattle OR... !!!

What a cocky mo fo. I hate it when athletes don't show their opponents respect. Now I'm rooting for the Hawks.

Should he lose, will he honor what he said or will he pull a Dr House?

He will immediately leave the Stadium and walk to a bridge over the Potomac river and jump in never to be seen again!!!

True Story!!

Yeah....not seeing anything to confirm this actually happened.

He will immediately leave the Stadium and walk to a bridge over the Potomac river and jump in never to be seen again!!!

True Story!!

Yeah....not seeing anything to confirm this actually happened.

I'm starting to think there will never be another Joe Namath.

I'm hoping Wilson will break out of the "all the glory to god"..goody two shoes routine and get him a real pimp outfit for the sidelines like Namouth.

I can understand this being his rookie year and everything but if he grabs that Lombardi trophy after the SB.... I expect a wardrobe upgrade next season... :lol:

This thread sucks!!!

After seeing RGIII trying to live up to his press clippings and please everyone he drops to the ground with 6 minutes and change helpless to watch the football a couple of feet from his grasp and in an instant Seattles possession on the Skins 5.

It kinda turned my stomach.

Shenanigan is an asshole. He should have pulled Robert in the second QTR with his team up 2 TDs.

True Story!!

come one now,he didnt really say that did he? I cant believe he could be stupid enough to make a statement like that when he knew going in,he would basically be playing on just one leg.

True Story!!

come one now,he didnt really say that did he? I cant believe he could be stupid enough to make a statement like that when he knew going in,he would basically be playing on just one leg.

You of all people should know that if you saw it on the interwebs...

IT'S TRUE!!!!
:lol:

well your not a troll like so many others here and always make good posts so i figured you got this from a reliable like ESPN or something like that.

Forum List

Back