RFK Jr Wife Hangs Self

This thread is a shining example of why the more strident Republican conservatarian loudmouths should never be elected to any office. Anywhere. Ever.

Fucking sick bastards.

And yet, you guys dont seem to have any problems wishing people like Cheney or Rush dead. Odd how convenient that is.

This thread is a shining example of why the more strident Republican conservatarian loudmouths should never be elected to any office. Anywhere. Ever.

Fucking sick bastards.

And yet, you guys dont seem to have any problems wishing people like Cheney or Rush dead. Odd how convenient that is.

Selective sensitivity, no good democrat leaves home without it.

Fucking sick bastards.

Please show me a post where I wished either of those people dead. In the meantime, it's good to know you play by the "they do it too!" rules.

Pathetic.

Fucking sick bastards.

Please show me a post where I wished either of those people dead. In the meantime, it's good to know you play by the "they do it too!" rules.

Pathetic.

I don't play by a "they do it too!" rule. Which is why you havent seen me disparage Mr Kennedy's wife or even him.

Yet I know for a fact that many of the lefties complaining here are the first ones to turn around and shriek with joy when someone they dont like politically is in a similiar situation.

Pathetic.

I don't play by a "they do it too!" rule. Which is why you havent seen me disparage Mr Kennedy's wife or even him.

Yet I know for a fact that many of the lefties complaining here are the first ones to turn around and shriek with joy when someone they dont like politically is in a similiar situation.

So when you said "you guys" you didn't mean me?

OK then, Avatar. Odd how convenient that is. I see you jumped right to the Kennedy wife's defense here.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s estranged wife, Mary, who battled her husband’s rumored philandering by turning to alcohol and prescription drugs, hanged herself in a barn on their Westchester estate yesterday, sources told The Post.

The 52-year-old mother of four — the latest victim of a family dynasty cursed with tragedies — may have taken her own life because she was haunted by her broken marriage, her friends lamented.

“She was deeply troubled, abusing alcohol and prescription meds,” a close family friend said. “She had cause. She was used up and tossed away by Bobby. That was awful.”

Read more: RFK Jr.’s wife, Mary, found dead at Westchester home in suspected suicide - NYPOST.com

She must have gotten weary trying to understand Bobbys alcohol induced slurred speech and brain damaged views....................

I refuse to place blame or judge another's life or method of death. I only feel great sympathy for her life, and depth of desperation.

Goodbye love and may you rest in peace. It is over, for you. Those you left behind will deal with it, in time, and may have learned a lesson of compassion.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s estranged wife, Mary, who battled her husband’s rumored philandering by turning to alcohol and prescription drugs, hanged herself in a barn on their Westchester estate yesterday, sources told The Post.

The 52-year-old mother of four — the latest victim of a family dynasty cursed with tragedies — may have taken her own life because she was haunted by her broken marriage, her friends lamented.

“She was deeply troubled, abusing alcohol and prescription meds,” a close family friend said. “She had cause. She was used up and tossed away by Bobby. That was awful.”

Read more: RFK Jr.’s wife, Mary, found dead at Westchester home in suspected suicide - NYPOST.com

She must have gotten weary trying to understand Bobbys alcohol induced slurred speech and brain damaged views....................

I refuse to place blame or judge another's life or method of death. I only feel great sympathy for her life, and depth of desperation.

Goodbye love and may you rest in peace. It is over, for you. Those you left behind will deal with it, in time, and may have learned a lesson of compassion.

Appropriate thoughts, to me at least. We can never know WHY someone chooses to take their life; I've asked myself that question for many years.

Pathetic.

OK then, Avatar. Odd how convenient that is. I see you jumped right to the Kennedy wife's defense here.

And why would i do that when someone died? I always start off wishing the family well and stating my regret for the death.

WHEN WILL END??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Kennedys have alwaysbeen snakebi tsince Joe Jrs plane blew up over the Atlantic - in an attempt to upstage Jacks heroics in the Pacific??????????/

Something in the DNA...................

And why would i do that when someone died? I always start off wishing the family well and stating my regret for the death.

So when you said "you guys", you didn't mean me?

OK then.

Forum List

Back