RFK Jr. lets the cat out of the bag..

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Excellent interview. Appears the USA is guilty of doing "bad things" in Ukraine 😕. Listen closely to what happened in WWII and the sacrifices Russia made.
Listen closely how the USA funded certain events in Ukraine (and watch the look on Tuckers face).

Tucker is a smart enough American to know the truth. The popular message he's saddled with having to deliver is going to have to be founded on lies.

Kennedy has almost certainly misjudged the American people's commitment to wars.

Almost! Because this war if fraught with a danger that no other American war has ever threatened.

There is no victory possible, once anybody comes to understand what victory over Russia means.

The applicable part on the Ukraine war starts at about 12:30 and should be listened to at least up to 25:00.

The facts certainly have been revealed! But can it ever get to the mainstream in America?

The applicable part on the Ukraine war starts at about 12:30 and should be listened to at least up to 25:00.

The facts certainly have been revealed! But can it ever get to the mainstream in America?
Evidence is not promising. RFK Jr.'s Twitter page, like Jikkyleaks and many others, are only archives, not the live posts that we were once used to. One now has to be a Twitter member to read the dynamic, day-to-day posts @Twitter. This recent, serious fascism benefits nazis such as the democrats, especially as the 2024 election looms.

Nevertheless, if one is interested in Victoria Nuland's neo-nazi list of new people for new regimes in Ukraine, USMB examples can be found with a key-word search, for example, Skye's Nuland thread. USMB is too small and unknown to alert mainstream America. Twitter had this potential before the Twitter nazis used mafia-style tactics to toss a monkey-wrench into the works.

Did anyone actually have a fantasy about going to Mars with Musk as supreme commander?

• Banned
Interesting take.. Biden is a war monger. Video confirmed it.

Evidence is not promising. RFK Jr.'s Twitter page, like Jikkyleaks and many others, are only archives, not the live posts that we were once used to. One now has to be a Twitter member to read the dynamic, day-to-day posts @Twitter. This recent, serious fascism benefits nazis such as the democrats, especially as the 2024 election looms.

Nevertheless, if one is interested in Victoria Nuland's neo-nazi list of new people for new regimes in Ukraine, USMB examples can be found with a key-word search, for example, Skye's Nuland thread. USMB is too small and unknown to alert mainstream America. Twitter had this potential before the Twitter nazis used mafia-style tactics to toss a monkey-wrench into the works.

Did anyone actually have a fantasy about going to Mars with Musk as supreme commander?
Right about this board ever reaching out of its confines. But Tucker Carlson clearly knows the facts and he's dangerous. I don't think he was at all startled with what Kennedy said, but more likely was setting the interview up in order to lead it that way.

Maybe one or two of the teen robots will be curious enough to have a look?

For me it connected the link on the dead Kennedy brothers. There can be no doubt any longer that government was involved. Now junior Bobby is on a mission to expose it all to the country.

He may be whacked before he gets a chance.

Interesting take.. Biden is a war monger. Video confirmed it.
Never any doubt. Americans are born and raised with it.
Although domestic politics has nothing to do with it, it could be the mechanism that is used to finally expose the truth.

Putin has a 90% approval rate from Russian citizens.. That is not what the MSM has been telling the sheeple.
Putin will never buckle and his people will be with him right to the end.

But even if Putin is assassinated, an equally determined leader of Russia will replace him.

Russia has the side of right.

Putin has said that their god will receive Russians as the righteous.

Excellent interview. Appears the USA is guilty of doing "bad things" in Ukraine 😕. Listen closely to what happened in WWII and the sacrifices Russia made.
Listen closely how the USA funded certain events in Ukraine (and watch the look on Tuckers face).

The Manchurian Candidate says bad things about his county and his party.

Is anyone surprised? I mean that is what they do.

In the video, RFK Jr. does not go into depth about the biolabs in Ukraine, which link Obama to Lugar (Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's blog). As an example of what has been done to free speech, prisoners can no longer see what Lira has posted to Twitter. It's not a dynamic thread:

We picked up a snippet on Ukrainian nazi activity from elsewhere:

Gonzalo Lira On The Run
'...."I'm going to Hungary to ask for political asylum....Besides, Victoria Nuland hates my guts, so I'm told....If you don't hear from me in the next 12 hours, I'm going to a labor camp." '

In the video, RFK Jr. does not go into depth about the biolabs in Ukraine, which link Obama to Lugar (Dilyana Gaytandzhieva's blog). As an example of what has been done to free speech, prisoners can no longer see what Lira has posted to Twitter. It's not a dynamic thread:

We picked up a snippet on Ukrainian nazi activity from elsewhere:

Gonzalo Lira On The Run
'...."I'm going to Hungary to ask for political asylum....Besides, Victoria Nuland hates my guts, so I'm told....If you don't hear from me in the next 12 hours, I'm going to a labor camp." '
The URL is correctly transcribed. That's how goofy AFT is. To read the Lira thread, one must go to their webpage under Latest News to view the thread.

Right about this board ever reaching out of its confines. But Tucker Carlson clearly knows the facts and he's dangerous. I don't think he was at all startled with what Kennedy said, but more likely was setting the interview up in order to lead it that way.

Maybe one or two of the teen robots will be curious enough to have a look?

For me it connected the link on the dead Kennedy brothers. There can be no doubt any longer that government was involved. Now junior Bobby is on a mission to expose it all to the country.

He may be whacked before he gets a chance.

Had you been born in 1963?

looks like YOUTUBE changed the link

Forum List

Back