RFK jr: Inhofe is a “Call Girl” for Big Oil

"Slut" applied to a young woman to describe her literal sexual behavior is troglodytic sexism. "Call girl" applied to an old politician to describe his metaphorical whoring for corporate interests is not.

^^^This.

Two different things folks. And two different things =/= double standard.

We've officially moved on beyond the point where people are defending Rush's vile language and now moving on to "Well, well, A democrats said something that was just as vile".

This is what a 5th grader does, people.

Take you lumps and move on. This was the wrong fight to pick, no need to dig yourselves in any deeper.

:dig:

"Slut" applied to a young woman to describe her literal sexual behavior is troglodytic sexism. "Call girl" applied to an old politician to describe his metaphorical whoring for corporate interests is not.

^^^This.

Two different things folks. And two different things =/= double standard.

I see, so please if you will, hell anyone, explain the following paradox to me;

-limbaugh calls a woman a slut- he is held to account by the msm et al, hes a cad

- maher, hillarys ****, palin hell I won't even go there, gets a pass

- Imus- nappy headed Ho's- he is held to account by the msm et al, hes racist

:eusa_eh:

We've officially moved on beyond the point where people are defending Rush's vile language and now moving on to "Well, well, A democrats said something that was just as vile".

Take you lumps and move on. This was the wrong fight to pick, no need to dig yourselves in any deeper.

:lol:I won't take me lumps, but thx anyway for dropping by. catch you at the book bunring...Friday right?

Inhofe is as slimy as it gets, but he is not alone. WHY are you right wing Marketists so fucking stupid? Seriously. These icons Inhofe and Vitter are scum. But so are you right wingers.

politico_logo.gif

How Senator Vitter Battled the EPA Over Formaldehyde’s Link to Cancer

vitter-fema-trailer-475px.jpg

Sen. David Vitter, R-La., has pushed the EPA to slow its process of updating its 20-year-old health assessment of formaldehyde. After Hurricane Katrina, thousands of his state's residents said they suffered respiratory problems after being housed in government trailers contaminated with formaldehyde. (Left: A child looks out of a FEMA trailer in Port Sulphur, La. May 2008 photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images)

When Sen. David Vitter persuaded the EPA to agree to yet another review of its long-delayed assessment of the health risks of formaldehyde, he was praised by companies that use or manufacture a chemical found in everything from plywood to carpet.

As long as the studies continue, the EPA will still list formaldehyde as a "probable" rather than a "known" carcinogen, even though three major scientific reviews now link it to leukemia and have strengthened its ties to other forms of cancer. The chemical industry is fighting to avoid that designation, because it could lead to tighter regulations and require costly pollution controls.

"Delay means money. The longer they can delay labeling something a known carcinogen, the more money they can make," said James Huff, associate director for chemical carcinogenesis at the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences in the Department of Health and Human Services.
---
Vitter’s ties to the formaldehyde industry are well known. According to Talking Points Memo, his election campaign received about $20,500 last year from companies that produce large amounts of formaldehyde waste in Louisiana. But ProPublica found that Vitter actually took in nearly twice that amount if contributions from other companies, trade groups and lobbyists with interests in formaldehyde regulation are included. Among those contributors is Charles Grizzle, a top-paid lobbyist for the Formaldehyde Council, an industry trade group that had long sought a National Academy review of the chemical.

inhofe-275px.jpg

Sen. James Inhofe persuaded the EPA to delay its formaldehyde risk assessment in 2004. (Getty Images file photo)

Congress stalled the formaldehyde risk assessment once before. In 2004, Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., persuaded the EPA to delay it, even though preliminary findings from a National Cancer Institute study had already linked formaldehyde to leukemia. Inhofe insisted that the EPA wait for a more "robust set of findings" from the institute.

Koch Industries, a large chemical manufacturer and one of Inhofe’s biggest campaign contributors, gave Inhofe $6,000 that year. That same year Koch bought two pulp mills from Georgia-Pacific, a major formaldehyde producer and one of the world’s largest plywood manufacturers. The next year Koch bought all of Georgia-Pacific.

Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
Edmund Burke

Hmm...Deflection, ad hominem and the Kochs.

You win the troll trifecta. :lol:

Yea sure Jethro...we all know that the adverse human health effects of carcinogens, toxins and poison is just liberal bunk...that shit is really good for you.

I hope the maid and butler make sure you get a large dose every day...

"Eighty percent of Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

BTW Jethro, you're in the 20%...

well, lets get this gutless mealy mouthed double standard machine going...so why is this different from Limbaugh?

Thats right, I am making an assumption that there will be folks who don't quite see it that way...:rolleyes:

Leave it to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to one-up Rush Limbaugh in the name-calling department.

“Speaking of prostitutes, big oil’s top call girl Sen Inhofe wants to kill fuel economy backed by automakers, small biz, enviros, & consumers,” the New York-based environmentalist wrote Tuesday on Twitter.

Kennedy was targeting Inhofe for a letter the Oklahoma Republican sent last week to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson that questions the Obama administration’s fuel economy and air pollution policies.

“It’s hard to believe that Robert Kennedy Jr. would choose to use such language — especially this week,” Dempsey said. “I bet he now regrets it.”

Kennedy told POLITICO that he stands by his tweet.

more at

hat-tip Hotair.
RFK Jr.: Inhofe is 'call girl' for Big Oil - Darren Samuelsohn - POLITICO.com

So we can count on all the rightwingers on USMB who have defended Limbaugh to equally defend Bobby Kennedy Jr.?

lolol

Yeah I like that joke...

My dad has that fucked up "wait no that's different" trait...

I suppose democrats farts smell like roses and republicans farts smell like ass...

You appear to be an expert on the smell of CONZ ass. :clap2:

well, lets get this gutless mealy mouthed double standard machine going...so why is this different from Limbaugh?

Thats right, I am making an assumption that there will be folks who don't quite see it that way...:rolleyes:

Leave it to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to one-up Rush Limbaugh in the name-calling department.

“Speaking of prostitutes, big oil’s top call girl Sen Inhofe wants to kill fuel economy backed by automakers, small biz, enviros, & consumers,” the New York-based environmentalist wrote Tuesday on Twitter.

Kennedy was targeting Inhofe for a letter the Oklahoma Republican sent last week to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson that questions the Obama administration’s fuel economy and air pollution policies.

“It’s hard to believe that Robert Kennedy Jr. would choose to use such language — especially this week,” Dempsey said. “I bet he now regrets it.”

more at

hat-tip Hotair.

Fail

:lol:I won't take me lumps, but thx anyway for dropping by. catch you at the book bunring...Friday right?

Not at all. Please keep chewing off legs...

Guy, you do realize you all fucked up here, right.

First by taking the side of religous zealots over average working women, and then a bit worse by having Rush call this fine young woman a vile name.

Now you are just whining. and it ain't becoming.

more at

hat-tip Hotair.

So we can count on all the rightwingers on USMB who have defended Limbaugh to equally defend Bobby Kennedy Jr.?

lolol

no, but we will see you on the left ride in to defend him..

Forum List

Back