Rex Tillerson doesn't deny calling Trump a 'moron'

Non story...no one's boss is perfect and even the most ardent team member gets frustrated. This is high pressure stuff...people will get flustered.

Mrs. Clinton thought Obama was a moron, but the media refused to report it.

Non story...no one's boss is perfect and even the most ardent team member gets frustrated. This is high pressure stuff...people will get flustered.
....And there is the reality: what you wrote may be so, and Trump IS a moron.

Last edited:
He said it didn't happen, anyway lots of folks that work together call each other names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said it didn't happen, anyway lots of folks that work together call each other names.

No, he did not. He said he never thought about resigning. The whole point of the story is that when directly asked about calling trump a moron, he evaded the question. He did not deny calling trump a moron.
Our President is a moron and even his top Cabinet official, the Secretary of State says so.

Last edited:

No, he did not. He said he never thought about resigning. The whole point of the story is that when directly asked about calling trump a moron, he evaded the question. He did not deny calling trump a moron.
Our President is a moron and even his top Cabinet official, the Secretary of State says so.
A spokesman for the Department came out a bit later and issued the clarifying statement that Tillerson never called Trump a moron. I don't really think he was evading the question. He was pissed that the conversation had even sunk to that level; that's what he was trying to convey, but he needed a bigger head of steam to get that message across effectively. Telling a bunch of reporters that they are acting like morons needs a bit of wholehearted disgust and derision.

A spokesman for the Department came out a bit later and issued the clarifying statement that Tillerson never called Trump a moron. I don't really think he was evading the question. He was pissed that the conversation had even sunk to that level; that's what he was trying to convey, but he needed a bigger head of steam to get that message across effectively. Telling a bunch of reporters that they are acting like morons needs a bit of wholehearted disgust and derision.
It was a weak denial by a "spokesperson" and does not even qualify as a real denial. The spokesman said the Sec. of State does not use that kind of language and would not call the President a name. There was no categorical denial or evidence to dispute the report that I saw.

Last edited:
He himself could not deny it, so as it rests he obviously did call T a moron (as far as I'm concerned). The spokeswomen was doing her job which she gets paid for.

Forum List

Back