Rex Tillerson calls Trump a "moron"

Do you recall all the "character assassinations" that the lying pile of dog excrement that resides in the White House did?
You are the joke.

Well, I see we've avoided any facts here ... and got straight to infantile character assassination.

Well done, guys!

Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

Tillerson's fury at Trump required an intervention from VP Pence

Tillerson is on TV right now calling you and your source a liar.

Honest Mr Trump........I never called you a moron, Believe me

Trump wouldn't care if he did. He's not a k*nt like Obama and Hillary that would fire a qualified person for having the audacity to insult him.

Really? He fired Comey for not doing as he was told. He wanted to fire Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and showing disloyalty. He attacked the Mayor of San Juan for daring to criticize him. I'm thinking the only reason he hasn't fired Tillerson is that the optics would be too terrible given the revolving door on White House staffing since the inauguration.

He fired Comey for incompetence.
Sessions should not have recused himself without checking with Trump.

The Mayor of San Juan is a glory-hounding, grandstanding liberal who can't be bothered to talk to FEMA.

Tillerson is under no threat of being fired and you have no evidence that he even insulted Trump.

That makes you 0 for 4.

Want to keep that streak alive? Post something else naive!

1. He fired Comey because of Russians investigation. Even Steve Bannon already said one of the biggest mistake in political history. That’s a fact.
2. Sessions had to recuse himself for his own sake and dignity to his position, doesn’t need to check with Trump, AG supposed to be independent not a a lap dog of POTUS. He attacked his own AG in public. That shows how immature, ignorant and unprofessional this dude. That’s a fact.
3. Mayor of San Juan was crying and begging for help ASAP. He attacked her. Mayor did not attacked Trump then went ballistic. Did not visit PR 2 weeks after Maria. People are dying there but he is out there golfing awarding his golf trophy to the victims of Hurricane. Then tapping himself at the back he is doing a good job. FEMA help arrived 2 weeks late. See link.
4. We see the chaos from the outside just imagine the chaos inside this administration. People quitting or getting fired which we never seem before. He undermined his own SOS in N Korean crisis. Ask yourself. Who in the right mind will say those kind of garbage?

1, 2, 3 and 4 I proved to you that Trump is a lousy president. He doesn’t deserves tb called POTUS.

Puerto Rico town sees first FEMA aid delivery - CNN

Puerto Rican town sees first FEMA aid delivery, 2 weeks after hurricane

Last edited:
Donald Trump has been undermining Rex Tillerson in several issues such as Qatar, North Korea, Iran, etcetera.

As a result of these disagreements, Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a moron, according to three officials:

Tillerson's fury at Trump required an intervention from VP Pence

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

Yes, and did he say which part of the reports were false?

Why would you assume any portion of a false report is true? Trying to parse every syllable of Tillerson's response to try to score some cheap imagined political points just underscores what a pathetic little life you must lead.

Do you always think that name calling is a clever distraction when youre unable to answer a question?

Wait, Did you expect him to admit to calling his boss a moron? Arent you cute.:itsok:

He said the reports were false, yet you ignorant hacks keep carrying fake news water. What a pathetic little life you must lead.

Yes, and did he say which part of the reports were false?

Why would you assume any portion of a false report is true? Trying to parse every syllable of Tillerson's response to try to score some cheap imagined political points just underscores what a pathetic little life you must lead.

Do you always think that name calling is a clever distraction when youre unable to answer a question?

What name did I call you?

Forum List

Back