Rex Ryan and his wife ...

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
... who knew they were freaks?!

"My wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but 2 inch nipples (my commentary: 2 inches in length or diameter, Rex?), and she has a hairy blonde pussy. She has perfect size 5 feet for you foot lovers and a great ass! I love womens feet and want to watch her take a big one in all 3 holes!"

Apparently, they are into things like: bondage, breast/nipple torture, collar and lead/leash, defilement, fisting, foot/shoe worship, physical humiliation, role play, spanking, tickling games, verbal humiliation, voyeurism.

This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos (UPDATE)

This kinda' puts a new spin on that press conference when Rex wore the wig!

I'm all for people doing whatever kinky things they want to do but this is what can happen when they make videos of it.

Or maybe they want these videos to be seen?

... who knew they were freaks?!

"My wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but 2 inch nipples (my commentary: 2 inches in length or diameter, Rex?), and she has a hairy blonde pussy. She has perfect size 5 feet for you foot lovers and a great ass! I love womens feet and want to watch her take a big one in all 3 holes!"

Apparently, they are into things like: bondage, breast/nipple torture, collar and lead/leash, defilement, fisting, foot/shoe worship, physical humiliation, role play, spanking, tickling games, verbal humiliation, voyeurism.

This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos (UPDATE)

They're not the freaks, they're married and have non-Church approved sexual interests. The true freaks are the people who post about this

Forum List

Back