Rewarding and Inspiring Victory

Jan 1, 2011
I am rather overjoyed to share some very rewarding news with you all, which is that recently several controversial and unjust laws which were being proposed in the state of Arizona, have all been turned down in a recent senate vote. These controversial and unjust laws included proposed ordinances that would have banned undocumented immigrant from attending college universities and community schools, would have required hospitals and other health care clinics to question and report the immigration status of patients, and the ordinance which I am most glad about it's being blocked, as I can not see as to how it could possibly lead to any sensible solution for our illegal immigration problem, that teachers must ask parents the legal status of their children. I personally want to thank all those who worked hard in their efforts to bring us this truly inspiring and rewarding victory over the unjust proposed laws, and I hope that such people will always continue to work to bring our country to a sensible and humane immigration reform policy, as I will continue to do the same myself. I feel that I cannot possibly stress enough the importance for a sensible and humane immigration reform policy for our country to solve our current immigration problems, especially when it seems today that there is an ever growing effort to deform our immigration policies into hateful and discriminatory anti-immigrant laws and ideas. Some of these hateful and discriminatory anti-immigrant ideas have been the idea of completely closing off our southern border and putting a bounty on the lives of undocumented immigrants as if they were animals. I cannot possibly see as to how such proposed ideas could possibly be a solution to our immigration problems that would equally benefit the entirety of our country. Never in the world has history ever remembered a single moment where such hatred has ever lead to a positive change occurring in society, yet have always brought about the worst eventes ever in human history As I am one who so deeply loves this country, I cannot be complacent and allow this country to be corrupted by such hatred. However, I have long heard the argument that this hatred towards undocumented immigrants and the passing of discriminatory anti-immigrant laws to be absolutely necessary for the prosperity our country. In consideration of our country's history, I cannot possibly see how that could be true. We are a nation built by immigrants, with a large part of our economy depending on immigrant labor. In almost every country around the world that has far stricter limitations on immigration then we do, they have been far less prosperous and far more poverty stricken then our country has. Therefore I cannot possibly see how America is supposed to prosper if we are to take such drastic measures to limit immigration. However I am aware that we need some level of protection from the violent drug dealers and weapons traffickers that come into this country, and therefore, we as Americans must cooperate together and create a sensible immigration reform policy that will protect the lives and rights of both immigrants as well as citizens. Almost every immigration wave in the history of our country has always been met with discrimination, yet has also always made great contributions to the prosperity of America. Just as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the civil rights workers found it necessary to end the discrimination against African Americans for the full prosperity of this country, we too must find it necessary to end our country's history of discrimination against immigrants for the full prosperity of America. So let all those who work so diligently to reform our broken immigration policies into sensible and humane policies that will benefit both citizens and immigrants, and all of us together as one country, continue to work towards such immigration reform policies to fulfill this country's sacred promise "That ALL men, immigrants and citizens alike, will be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Thank you,
Robert Church

I am rather overjoyed to share some very rewarding news with you all, which is that recently several controversial and unjust laws which were being proposed in the state of Arizona, have all been turned down in a recent senate vote.

I'm very sorry to hear that, as I was in favor of pretty much every single one of those proposals, and this will now force me to continue my boycott of products from the State of Arizona, and withholding financial support from any charitable organization which does not require PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP to get benefits.

These controversial and unjust laws included proposed ordinances that would have banned undocumented immigrant from attending college universities and community schools, would have required hospitals and other health care clinics to question and report the immigration status of patients, and the ordinance which I am most glad about it's being blocked, as I can not see as to how it could possibly lead to any sensible solution for our illegal immigration problem, that teachers must ask parents the legal status of their children.

Very simple.... Forcing these things upon that community would have forced many of them to return to their native country, WHERE THEY BELONG. That would be a very good START in fixing the illegal immigration problem.

I feel that I cannot possibly stress enough the importance for a sensible and humane immigration reform policy for our country to solve our current immigration problems, especially when it seems today that there is an ever growing effort to deform our immigration policies into hateful and discriminatory anti-immigrant laws and ideas. Some of these hateful and discriminatory anti-immigrant ideas have been the idea of completely closing off our southern border and putting a bounty on the lives of undocumented immigrants as if they were animals.

The entry of non-uniformed foreign nationals into another country with the express purpose of disrupting that country's economy and other systems can be considered both sabotague and espionage, both of which are capital crimes AND Acts of War.

Sensible immigration policy went out the window decades ago when we stopped the quotas and the processing centers like Ellis Island (where my ancestors came through).

I cannot possibly see as to how such proposed ideas could possibly be a solution to our immigration problems that would equally benefit the entirety of our country. Never in the world has history ever remembered a single moment where such hatred has ever lead to a positive change occurring in society, yet have always brought about the worst eventes ever in human history.

That sort of solution would benefit the Citizens of the United States. No, it wouldn't benefit the illegals, but then again that is a group that should not be getting any rights or benefits inside this country, as they can be classified as sabatoures or spies under International Law.

As I am one who so deeply loves this country, I cannot be complacent and allow this country to be corrupted by such hatred. However, I have long heard the argument that this hatred towards undocumented immigrants and the passing of discriminatory anti-immigrant laws to be absolutely necessary for the prosperity our country. In consideration of our country's history, I cannot possibly see how that could be true. We are a nation built by immigrants, with a large part of our economy depending on immigrant labor.

We are a nation built by LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, who came here through proper channels and who became part of the social fabric of the United States, not people who came here illegally and refused to adjust to the language, culture, customs, and society of the United States.

Immigrant Labor becomes a non-factor if we start forcing the lazy fucks getting welfare money and the worthless sacks of shit rotting in our prisons to start WORKING for their food, clothing, and housing.

In almost every country around the world that has far stricter limitations on immigration then we do, they have been far less prosperous and far more poverty stricken then our country has. Therefore I cannot possibly see how America is supposed to prosper if we are to take such drastic measures to limit immigration.

IF these people can prove that they come to the US to become AMERICANS (not hyphenated-Americans), and can actually provide some sort of benefit to this society, then I have no problem with them coming here. Of course I'd want it in writing that they get no government aid for the first three or four generations (until they've put something INTO the system), but that shouldn't be too much to ask, should it?

However I am aware that we need some level of protection from the violent drug dealers and weapons traffickers that come into this country, and therefore, we as Americans must cooperate together and create a sensible immigration reform policy that will protect the lives and rights of both immigrants as well as citizens.

Protecting the life of a CRIMINAL (ie... illegal immigrant) is not something that anyone in this country should be concerned with.

Almost every immigration wave in the history of our country has always been met with discrimination, yet has also always made great contributions to the prosperity of America. Just as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the civil rights workers found it necessary to end the discrimination against African Americans for the full prosperity of this country, we too must find it necessary to end our country's history of discrimination against immigrants for the full prosperity of America.

Those prior waves of immigrants came here, dealt with the issues, and assimilated into society. Society also assimiliated parts of their cultures as well. This new group seeks to come here yet refused to assimilate into American culture. For that reason alone they should be banished back to their fourth-world hell holes.

6 Drug Traffickers Killed By Honduran Police...
:clap2:
6 suspected drug traffickers killed in clash with Honduran police, 2 officers injured
12 May`11 — Police says six alleged drug traffickers were killed and two police officers and a teenager injured in a three-hour gunbattle in a rural province in eastern Honduras.
Security Minister Oscar Alvarez says a group of criminals shot at officers when they were patrolling in the city of Catacamas, 62 miles (100 kilometers) east of the capital and near the border with Nicaragua.

After the Tuesday night clash, police arrested seven suspected criminals and confiscated an arsenal that included 19 high-powered rifles.

Alvarez said the detained suspects worked for drug cartels in the province of Olancho, a vast area used to traffic cocaine from Colombia into the United States.

Source

Forum List

Back