Reward Offered For Information In Cat Burning Case

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
and on it goes

WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Animal Services section of the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspect or suspects who set a stray cat on fire in West Sacramento last week, causing the cat to be euthanized.

Melanie Hatchett and her friend were walking near Circle Park in West Sacramento at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday night when they saw what appeared to be a ball of fire moving through park.

“It was completely engulfed in flames,” said Melanie Hatchett.

Hatchett says a flash lit up the darkness.

story

There are some sick fucks out there.

I hope they catch the assholes who did this.

People suck.

I hope they catch them too. They deserve the same treatment that poor cat got. They are goddamned monsters.

If someone wanted to get rid of an animal, they should have called or taken it to an animal shelter. Otherwise, it was done by a crazy person or someone high on drugs who made a truly dismal decision to soak a cat in an accelerant, they should reach out for help for mental illness or drug abuse. Was it a smug person's idea of a hazing ceremony? I wonder what was behind such an act of cruelty.

2 fuckers here locally got caught putting a cat on a hot gas grill and closed the lid. they got off scott free with just a fine

People who do things like this need to be exterminated.

You know when they're capable of this much cruelty to a helpless animal that they're dangerous to humans, also.

They're psychopaths.

If I ever get a terminal illness I'm going to make a list...things to do before I die because I haven't got anything to lose anymore. And people like this will be on that list.

Last edited:
The piece of shit Trayvon is rotting in the ground, so he's not responsible for torching this cat.

Forum List

Back