Revolution!!!

So do you ever think about some sort of revolution per the OP?

• Yes. Sometimes I really do.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No way. Never!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Not exactly, but we sure need a good overhaul.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No, but we need some new rules. I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is not an entirely accurate description of the French revolution, but what importance details?
Perhaps the Khmer Rouge.

I think those of us who know revolution must happen or we lose the America we have known and loved do need to act though.

We need to get behind the Tea Party spirit, 9/12ers, tax reformers, and constitutionalist groups all who are working to bring us back closer to the Founders' original intent.

We have to get past politics by insult that just exacerbates the divisions and sets people more firmly in their positions and rather start educating by persuasion. We need to keep the real statistics, the real facts, and the positive principles out there until they become as much a part of the national psyche as the fake ones are.

And I really do think we are going to have to adopt something at least sort of like the resolution in the New Emancipation Proclamation thread in order to oust the career politicians and bureaucrats and re-establish a representative government committed to the Constitution and a stronger, better America.

You think this govt is bad??!! In the 80's when I hung out in the OKNG, USAR and regular overtime Army, I talk to alot of vets that was pissed about Reagan starving out us to give to the rich so they could trickle-piss down upon us, these fellas were very serious about armed revolt against the US govt. they had been stealing weapons, at once such place, (I was ther '84-'85 engineer btn)95th Div. Manuver Training and Command, a captain had been stealing from the place and had set charges up the wall to go off after he had started a fire under them, to cover up what he was doing.
The saying of the day was kill them all and let God sort it out and we start with a new members of govt.

Last edited:
No. Never thought of actual revolution over the current set of circumstances. Why? Because we are always focused on how things are so horrible today that no other time has been so bad. The fact is that this type of thinking is rather bunk. I do believe that we are headed in the complete wrong direction and that many of the problems we face could, indeed bring the country down. I don’t believe that our problems are more insurmountable than the past though. We need change and, quite frankly, change is guaranteed to happen. The question is how much pain it is going to be to get there. The sooner we address our loss of liberty, the simpler it will be to get on track.

I've always wanted to an answer to this question. Do you think a revolutionary could successfully dismiss charges of terrorism and/or murder upon referring to the clause contained in what you've quoted in a court of law?

Also, do you think that the U.S. military would sympathise, Constitutionally speaking, with revolutionaries they'd been tasked with confronting, and disobey their orders accordingly?
Yes, as a matter of fact I am sure of it. As the other poster pointed out, conscripts might be even more likely but even the regular army would largely refuse to fight against their own people. We are Americans and those would be our friends and neighbors that we would be asked to fight. I am one of those that would simply walk away should the government ever ask me to fight the American people themselves.

See the oathkeepers a good example. Many of their members are active military personnel.
Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Not to worry, the One Worlders have already begun implementing they contingency plans:

Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill…Joint U.S.-Russian anti-terror exercise stokes fears of martial law…updated | Project World Awareness

Comprehensive List Of FEMA Camps - govtslaves.info :

"It's against the constitution to murder Americans in your own country. I don't care whose side they're on."

What happened in the Civil War?

Last edited:
I think those of us who know revolution must happen or we lose the America we have known and loved do need to act though.

We need to get behind the Tea Party spirit, 9/12ers, tax reformers, and constitutionalist groups all who are working to bring us back closer to the Founders' original intent.

We have to get past politics by insult that just exacerbates the divisions and sets people more firmly in their positions and rather start educating by persuasion. We need to keep the real statistics, the real facts, and the positive principles out there until they become as much a part of the national psyche as the fake ones are.

And I really do think we are going to have to adopt something at least sort of like the resolution in the New Emancipation Proclamation thread in order to oust the career politicians and bureaucrats and re-establish a representative government committed to the Constitution and a stronger, better America.

Hopefully some laws against cronyism and nepotism are addressed, gaft laws, get the money lobbiest out of Congress and demand a balanced budget, except in a time of war or disaster.Lets those wise old money men Jewish fellowsrun things and invest the left over revenue, and audit the fed, I bet they have no idea the exact numbers that exists there.

It is also against the law to murder Americans in China, Russia, England, Japan...

I believe that the far left and the far right political extremes are corrupt in this nation.

Romney, hopefully, will bring power back to right of center to left of center.

Nah. The "far left" and the "far right" are the closest we have to anything with integrity and principle. The rest is just part of the rotting machine. I mean really, the "far left" and the "far right" have no POWER, so how can they be CORRUPT? To be corrupt, you need to actually have your hands on the levers of power -- nobody greases your palms otherwise. Romney is as much of a tool as Obama, Bush, etc. These guys don't know what's going on. That's why they're allowed to rise so high.

Revolution is indeed an exciting topic. I suspect the fall of the U.S.A. will happen in my lifetime or shortly after (I'm 40). It will probably end with more of a whimper than a bang: sudden violent revolutions happen in places with more compactness; we're a vast nation with tons of different places, languages, races, etc.

Who knows what the trigger events will be. Read "The Collapse of Complex Societies", it's got some interesting material on this topic.

The United States began and has continued to be unique among nations, however, because of its exceptionalism. We are the only people on Earth who started out with unalienable rights and devised a government to protect them. In every other nation, the government assigns the rights the people will have.

Now admittedly we have too many people (and elected leaders) who have never been taught that concept or who are now depending on the entitlement nanny state mentality to keep it deeply buried. For if we should have a resurgence of understanding and commitment to restoring that concept, we immediately solve most of the problems we have in this county.

And in my opinion, that would be the purpose of a revolution.

Unfortunatly, before the garden can bring forth a bounty, the weeds must be uprooted and removed. It's a painful process for the weeds, and they do seem to come back periodically.

Nah. The "far left" and the "far right" are the closest we have to anything with integrity and principle. The rest is just part of the rotting machine. I mean really, the "far left" and the "far right" have no POWER, so how can they be CORRUPT? To be corrupt, you need to actually have your hands on the levers of power -- nobody greases your palms otherwise. Romney is as much of a tool as Obama, Bush, etc. These guys don't know what's going on. That's why they're allowed to rise so high.

Revolution is indeed an exciting topic. I suspect the fall of the U.S.A. will happen in my lifetime or shortly after (I'm 40). It will probably end with more of a whimper than a bang: sudden violent revolutions happen in places with more compactness; we're a vast nation with tons of different places, languages, races, etc.

Who knows what the trigger events will be. Read "The Collapse of Complex Societies", it's got some interesting material on this topic.

The United States began and has continued to be unique among nations, however, because of its exceptionalism. We are the only people on Earth who started out with unalienable rights and devised a government to protect them. In every other nation, the government assigns the rights the people will have.

Now admittedly we have too many people (and elected leaders) who have never been taught that concept or who are now depending on the entitlement nanny state mentality to keep it deeply buried. For if we should have a resurgence of understanding and commitment to restoring that concept, we immediately solve most of the problems we have in this county.

And in my opinion, that would be the purpose of a revolution.

Unfortunatly, before the garden can bring forth a bounty, the weeds must be uprooted and removed. It's a painful process for the weeds, and they do seem to come back periodically.

Do you think there is a will to do the uprooting? Is there any way to expect change so long as the career politicians and bureaucrats in Washington are able to use our money to enrich and advantage themselves?

Wow, your eyes must be rolling in opposite directions in your head. Wow!

No. Never thought of actual revolution over the current set of circumstances. Why? Because we are always focused on how things are so horrible today that no other time has been so bad. The fact is that this type of thinking is rather bunk. I do believe that we are headed in the complete wrong direction and that many of the problems we face could, indeed bring the country down. I don’t believe that our problems are more insurmountable than the past though. We need change and, quite frankly, change is guaranteed to happen. The question is how much pain it is going to be to get there. The sooner we address our loss of liberty, the simpler it will be to get on track.

I've always wanted to an answer to this question. Do you think a revolutionary could successfully dismiss charges of terrorism and/or murder upon referring to the clause contained in what you've quoted in a court of law?

Also, do you think that the U.S. military would sympathise, Constitutionally speaking, with revolutionaries they'd been tasked with confronting, and disobey their orders accordingly?
Yes, as a matter of fact I am sure of it. As the other poster pointed out, conscripts might be even more likely but even the regular army would largely refuse to fight against their own people. We are Americans and those would be our friends and neighbors that we would be asked to fight. I am one of those that would simply walk away should the government ever ask me to fight the American people themselves.

See the oathkeepers a good example. Many of their members are active military personnel.
Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Not to worry, the One Worlders have already begun implementing they contingency plans:

Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill…Joint U.S.-Russian anti-terror exercise stokes fears of martial law…updated | Project World Awareness

Comprehensive List Of FEMA Camps - govtslaves.info :

"No. Never thought of actual revolution over the current set of circumstances. Why? Because we are always focused on how things are so horrible today that no other time has been so bad. The fact is that this type of thinking is rather bunk. I do believe that we are headed in the complete wrong direction and that many of the problems we face could, indeed bring the country down. I don’t believe that our problems are more insurmountable than the past though. We need change and, quite frankly, change is guaranteed to happen. The question is how much pain it is going to be to get there."

An enlightened view.

"No. Never thought of actual revolution over the current set of circumstances. Why? Because we are always focused on how things are so horrible today that no other time has been so bad. The fact is that this type of thinking is rather bunk. I do believe that we are headed in the complete wrong direction and that many of the problems we face could, indeed bring the country down. I don’t believe that our problems are more insurmountable than the past though. We need change and, quite frankly, change is guaranteed to happen. The question is how much pain it is going to be to get there."

An enlightened view.

Is there no room to argue that the current and projected deficits with a Congress and President who seem determined to increase them in at least the short term, a down graded credit rating, and a national debt that the current generation cannot imagine paying down coupled with a pro-world-government and an anti-American business attitude are all causes for serious alarm?

Is there no room to argue that a continued attitude of oh well, things aren't all THAT bad or we've had bad times before or we've seen it all before could generate apathy or inaction that could eventually make it impossible to reverse?

It can be paid down with serious cuts in the budget ($8 in cuts to $1 in revenue), reform of SS, and more efficiency in Medicare and Medicaid in catching the big bad bandits who bilk the government.

Forum List

Back