Revoking DACA Could be a Huge Asset for Mexico

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Mexico is a highly stratified country with a massive gap between the educated and non. So, what kind of impact would tens of thousands of well-educated young people have?

Following Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ announcement on Tuesday morning that the DACA program is being rescinded, the Mexican foreign ministry issued a statement saying that it “profoundly laments” the change, but that it will welcome its citizens back with “open arms” and will offer them assistance with work, finances and education.

They will provide a workforce beyond what is currently available. They just might have a big impact on the nation’s economy. And not just in Mexico. A lot are from Central American countries desperate for educated workers.

Full story @ How a Return of DACA Recipients Could Be a Huge Asset for Mexico | LifeZette

The Problem was long in the making. The solution is in The President's hands. May he with God's help lead him to act wisely.

Greg

Mexico is a highly stratified country with a massive gap between the educated and non. So, what kind of impact would tens of thousands of well-educated young people have?

Following Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ announcement on Tuesday morning that the DACA program is being rescinded, the Mexican foreign ministry issued a statement saying that it “profoundly laments” the change, but that it will welcome its citizens back with “open arms” and will offer them assistance with work, finances and education.

They will provide a workforce beyond what is currently available. They just might have a big impact on the nation’s economy. And not just in Mexico. A lot are from Central American countries desperate for educated workers.

Full story @ How a Return of DACA Recipients Could Be a Huge Asset for Mexico | LifeZette

I imagine an article in 1933 Germany saying what an awesome thing it will be when they've deported all the Jews.

This is a hateful, angry policy meant to placate the dumb-ass rednecks who voted for Trump.

I imagine an article in 1933 Germany saying what an awesome thing it will be when they've deported all the Jews.

This is a hateful, angry policy meant to placate the dumb-ass rednecks who voted for Trump.
You worried Joe that your illegals will be deported and you might actually have to clean your two houses yourself?

You worried Joe that your illegals will be deported and you might actually have to clean your two houses yourself?

well, yes, they do such a fine job, actually. Probably better than some lazy ass white trailer trash from Jesusland.
So much for your 'Bring jobs back to America" , right Joe the Hypocrite?
The jobs will remain.
The reason the jobs aren't an asset to the economy will leave.

I'm pretty sure if you could ask the Jews in Nazi Germany if they wanted to be deported, many of them would say yes.

So much for your 'Bring jobs back to America" , right Joe the Hypocrite?

I think you are a bit confused. I want the jobs done in America. I really don't care who does them. But if someone would rather hire an immigrant than you, it's probably because you are a lazy fuck.
You wish, only lazy fucks are the liberals who NEED to live off welfare because they are victims of the very liberalism that put them in poverty. But come on Joe, Because you use illegals, this makes wages of union workers much less. I thought you were for FAIR wages, but why do you pay under the table to those who shouldn't be here? Oh yeah, you are a hypocrite.

You wish, only lazy fucks are the liberals who NEED to live off welfare because they are victims of the very liberalism that put them in poverty. But come on Joe, Because you use illegals, this makes wages of union workers much less. I thought you were for FAIR wages, but why do you pay under the table to those who shouldn't be here? Oh yeah, you are a hypocrite.

I'm not paying them under the table. I pay their company and their company pays them.

Mexico already has thousands of well educated young people.

Now I can see two possible benefits for Mexico:
a) Mexico's unemployment rate is very low- so this could benefit Mexico by providing more workers period.
b) These kids were raised with American values, including an American sense of Democracy and Justice- they could be a generation that changes Mexico.

Forum List

Back