revisions of history should never be allowed

How does the senior Muslim cleric explain the disappearance of 6 million Jews transported east in cattle cars by the Nazis - never to be seen again?

I lived accross the street from an old Jewish man when I was growing up who lost his entire family in the "camps" and had his number tatooed on his arm.

I have little doubt that there was a systematic persecution of the the Jews and others in Nazi Germany and that many died..I also have little doubt that the his-story version of events has some errors and omissions

You would have to have spent your entire life goose-stepping in hipwaders around your backwoods Mississippi swap to think Jews weren't a target of the Holocaust.

You would have to have spent your entire life alone in a Kaczynski-style shack to think Jews were the only target of the Holocaust.

Why Jews are linked to the Holocaust more closely than other groups--communists, Russian POWs, Jehovah's Witnesses, gays--is not only because Jews suffered the highest number of deaths from this genocide than any other group, but they were also the primary target in the Third Reich's concerted propaganda campaign leading up to and during the war.

The campaign was about identify "others", dehumanizing them both visually and through rhetoric, and then blaming them for the fall of Germany during the interwar years. It's sad how so many people cheered on such hateful rhetoric towards "others".

Read Himmler's speech at the Posen Conference to see the thought process behind evil, and how the complete eradication of the "others" was made to be just okie-dokie.

Heinrich Himmler's Posen Speech
I don't believe that the Communists will try anything, because their leaders, just like most other criminals in our country, are in concentration camps. Something must be said here: only after the war will it be seen what a blessing it was for Germany -- all humanitarian drivel to the contrary notwithstanding -- that we locked this whole criminal underclass up in the concentration camps -- I'll take care of that myself. If they were running around loose, it would be much harder for us. Particularly since the subhumans would then have their subordinate officers and commanders; they'd have their workers' councils and soldiers' councils. But this way, they're all locked up, and are making grenades, artillery shells, or other important things, and are very useful members of human society.​
removed
I am thinking now of the evacuation of the Jews, the extirpation <Ausrottung> of the Jewish people. It is one of those things that's easy to say: "The Jewish people will be extirpated" <wird ausgerottet>, says every Party comrade, "that's quite clear, it's in our programme: elimination <Ausschaltung> of the Jews, extirpation <Ausrottung>; that's what we're doing." And then they all come along, these 80 million good Germans, and every one of them has his decent Jew. Of course, it's quite clear that the others are pigs, but this one is one first-class Jew. Of all those who speak this way, not one has looked on; not one has lived through it. Most of you know what it means when 100 bodies lie together, when 500 lie there, or if 1,000 lie there. To have gone through this, and at the same time, apart from exceptions caused by human weaknesses, to have remained decent, that has made us hard. This is a chapter of glory in our history which has never been written, and which never shall be written; since we know how hard it would be for us if we still had the Jews, as secret saboteurs, agitators, and slander-mongers, among us now, in every city -- during the bombing raids, with the suffering and deprivations of the war. We would probably already be in the same situation as in 1916/17 if we still had the Jews in the body of the German people.

The riches they had, we've taken away from them. I have given a strict order, which SS Group Leader Pohl has carried out, that these riches shall, of course, be diverted to the Reich without exception. We have taken none of it. Individuals who failed were punished according to an order given by me at the beginning, which threatened: he who takes even one mark of it, that's his death. A number of SS men -- not very many -- have violated that order, and that will be their death, without mercy. We had the moral right, we had the duty to our own people, to kill this people which wanted to kill us <dieses Volk, dass uns umbringen wollte, umzubringen: translator's note: it is unclear whether the writer is referring to the Jews as a race, or to the Jews as saboteurs, agitators, and slander-mongerers; see above>. But we don't have the right to enrich ourselves even with one fur, one watch, one mark, one cigarette, or anything else. Just because we eradicated <ausgerottet> a bacillus, after all, doesn't mean we want to be infected by the bacillus and die. I will never permit even one little spot of corruption to arise or become established here. Wherever it may form, we shall burn it out together. In general, however, we can say that we have carried out this most difficult task out of love for our own people. And we have suffered no harm to our inner self, our soul, our character in so doing.​

sowjetparadies.jpg

derjude.jpg

ewige.jpg

ewige1.jpg

"Never again."

Why Jews are linked to the Holocaust more closely than other groups--communists, Russian POWs, Jehovah's Witnesses, gays--is not only because Jews suffered the highest number of deaths from this genocide than any other group

They didn't suffer the highest highest number of deaths, Poles did. Jews suffered the second highest number of deaths and then spent the next 60 years literally redefining the word "holocaust" to only reference the abuse of the jews, FUCK everybody else.

The Jews are hell bent on convincing the rest of the world that the Jews were the only victims of the holocaust, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Even you fell for it. You think that more Jews were killed than Poles.

In fact YOU didn't even mention the Poles in your list, even tho they were the most targeted group.

They didn't suffer the highest highest number of deaths, Poles did.
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

You need to back that up with information from a legitimate source. Unsubstantiated ranting is not good enough.

Since you've used the Wikipedia article on the Holocaust in another thread-- http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/131447-protectionism-12.html#post2701090 --then I am also going to use the same article here to disprove your claim.

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The actions taken against ethnic Poles were not on the scale of the genocide of the Jews. Most Polish Jews (perhaps 90% of their antebellum population) perished during the Holocaust, while most Christian Poles (94%) survived the brutal German occupation.[227] Between 1.8 and 2.1 million non-Jewish Polish citizens perished in German hands during the course of the war, about four-fifths of whom were ethnic Poles with the remaining fifth being ethnic minorities of Ukrainians and Belarusians, the vast majority of them civilians.[197][198]​

2.1 million is a non-trivial number. At some point it just doesn't make a difference from a moral perspective, evil is evil.

Still, the only way your claim that more Poles were murdered than Jews would be if you classified Polish Jews as Poles instead of as Jews, which is just the kind of malicious revisionism this thread is about.

Forum List

Back