revisions of history should never be allowed

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
A senior Iranian cleric has dismissed the Nazi Holocaust of Jews during World War II as a new "superstition" for the West, media reported on Saturday.

"The Holocaust is nothing but superstition, but Zionists say that people of the world should be forced to accept this," he was quoted as saying by the state news agency IRNA.

"Americans and Westerners are affected by newly appeared superstitions such as the Holocaust," he said, according to ISNA news agency.

Top Iran cleric rejects Holocaust as 'superstition'

i dont give a mal where you stand on the me conflict etc, one must never allow history to be revised. its done enough with small things.....and its the old...say it enough and people will begin to believe it...the holocaust occurred, millions died, not only jewish but many others that hilter deemed inferior.

little know fact: jw's died in the camps..they worn purple triangles.....many died....they cant be forgotten nor can the legacy of this just be erased.

A senior Iranian cleric has dismissed the Nazi Holocaust of Jews during World War II as a new "superstition" for the West, media reported on Saturday.

"The Holocaust is nothing but superstition, but Zionists say that people of the world should be forced to accept this," he was quoted as saying by the state news agency IRNA.

"Americans and Westerners are affected by newly appeared superstitions such as the Holocaust," he said, according to ISNA news agency.

i dont give a mal where you stand on the me conflict etc, one must never allow history to be revised. its done enough with small things.....and its the old...say it enough and people will begin to believe it...the holocaust occurred, millions died, not only jewish but many others that hilter deemed inferior.

Why do the Iranians care if the Holocaust happened or not? It's not like they are wanting to exterminate the Jews. Why are they tring so hard to say it didn't happen? Could it be they are tring to do the same thing?

holocaust denial is not a new thing. it goes on all the time. i do not agree with jailing deniers after all it is their freedom to be stupid. but i think the deniers should be meet head on any time encounter.

there would be many advantages to convincing the world that the holocaust has been blown out of water, that was merely a small thing. makes the jews out to be whiners and liars..look at the money invested in remembering the holocaust. much of the jewish idenity of today is heavily invested in the holocaust....'never again'

This is one of the things that worries me about Islam.... and before the drooling hordes bounce all over me for my 'bigotry'... I recognize that Muslims are individual people, just like everyone else. It is their system, not their faith... and the way their governments run...Those are the issues, not Muslims as people.

WOW- (shaking my head)

Sounds like another garden variety delusional maniac.

Why do the Iranians care if the Holocaust happened or not? It's not like they are wanting to exterminate the Jews. Why are they tring so hard to say it didn't happen? Could it be they are tring to do the same thing?

Presumably they view denying the Holocaust as a way of denying the legitimacy of a Jewish state.

Presumably they view denying the Holocaust as a way of denying the legitimacy of a Jewish state.

How can that be when it wasn't until 1949 when Israel was first recognizes as a nation.

Yes.
"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran.​

I agree. Our history is who we are. We need to be aware of our history if we are to play our part in it to any effectiveness.

I agree. Our history is who we are. We need to be aware of our history if we are to play our part in it to any effectiveness.

all history is revised, usually immediately, and this becomes more true every day.

Wikipedia Revisionism by Israeli Pressure Groups : Veterans Today

BTW I wouldn't put too much stock in the lead article unless you actually speak and read farsi and see the original video.

Ahminadeadajan is probably the most misquoted person on the planet.

He can mumble some adage about a withering tree and the MSM in the US reports he vowed the destruction of Israel.

Remember, Israel is bound and determined to attack Iran:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDNupft_oI]YouTube - Caroline Glick: Iran & Israel, After the Bomb[/ame]

How can that be when it wasn't until 1949 when Israel was first recognizes as a nation.

Because the Holocaust was the deciding factor in international recognition of Israel as a state. If the Holocaust did not happen, they think it it will be easier to deny Israel the right to exist at all.

It is nothing new

History has been rewritten ever since there was history. Sometimes it was rewritten to obscure what really happened, sometimes to clarify what really happened

Saying that history should never be revised is essentially saying that any misinformation parading as history should be allowed to stand, even if we have evidence that it is incorrect. So I certainly can't support that sentiment. As for some Iranian officials doubting the historical record of the Holocaust, that is certainly they're right. I certainly don't agree with them, the Holocaust is a horrible stain on the history of the world, but who are we to say what people must believe?

I love you too strolling...

:)

peace...

The holocaust happened. There is more than enough physical evidence to prove it.

However, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the numbers were vastly inflated.

Given that the victors generally get to write (or rewrite) the history, the only way to prevent the version that the Holocaust is superstition is to ensure that the campaign for a Global Caliphate is a failure.

The Iranians are rewriting history to erase this event or to make it seem less than what it really was. We've been allowing our American history to be rewritten for years in our school books and it doesn't seem to bother many people. I don't think there is a lot of difference here...

The Iranians are rewriting history to erase this event or to make it seem less than what it really was. We've been allowing our American history to be rewritten for years in our school books and it doesn't seem to bother many people. I don't think there is a lot of difference here...

actually the jews have been rewriting the history of the holocaust for 60 years to con the world into believing that Jews were the only victims:

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος [holókaustos]: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[2] also known as The Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, Romanized HaShoah, "calamity"; Yiddish: חורבן, Romanized Churben or Hurban[3], from the Hebrew for "destruction") was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored extermination by Nazi Germany.[4] The genocide of these six million people was a genocide of two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust.[5]

Some scholars maintain that the definition of the Holocaust should also include the Nazis' systematic murder of millions of people in other groups, including Romani, people with disabilities, Soviet prisoners of war, Polish, and Soviet civilians, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and other political and religious opponents.[6] By this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims would be between 11 million and 17 million people.[7]

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just saying

Last edited:

all history is revised, usually immediately, and this becomes more true every day.

Wikipedia Revisionism by Israeli Pressure Groups : Veterans Today

BTW I wouldn't put too much stock in the lead article unless you actually speak and read farsi and see the original video.

Ahminadeadajan is probably the most misquoted person on the planet.

He can mumble some adage about a withering tree and the MSM in the US reports he vowed the destruction of Israel.

Remember, Israel is bound and determined to attack Iran:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VDNupft_oI]YouTube - Caroline Glick: Iran & Israel, After the Bomb[/ame]
Good, I wish they would do it sooner so we would have to listen to hitler junior anymore.

Forum List

Back