Revised: Objective proof of demonstrable harm ... Marriage/Same sex

Here you go you ignorant asshole Pole Rider.

The definition of sexual orientation is codified into the law:

“(3) Nothing in this section creates a cause of action or a right to bring an action, including an action based on discrimination due to sexual orientation. As used in this section, the term ‘sexual orientation’ means consensual homosexuality or heterosexuality.

Hate Crime Statistics, 2004

It wouldn't be dispositive since its only for that section, but it would be influential. Not that it would need to be influential, no judge in the country would let any lawyer get away with asserting something so asinine.

PR...expect to lose $100, bitch.

so Homos were allowed to create nambla and bene-friends because the government, whose job it is to protect all of its citizens, said it wasn't ok to beat homos because they were gay?

I don't see these "facts." You state these things happened, which they did, but there is no correlation. Several things happened during the "early 70's" that could have sparked nambla or bene-friends.

I went to grade school from 91-04 and sex in middle school wasn't an issue at our school. I'm even pretty sure we had a gay art teacher.

My friend's dad had a live in girlfriend in addition to his wife. The trio had sex on a constant basis. The wife was in the military, and the dad was a mason and a farmer. They both grew up before the 70's.

What about ancient greek society which not only advocated homosexuality, but pedophilia?

I think if people would think of the new hate crimes bill as attacking violent criminals instead of protecting what in their mind is deviancy there would be a lot less conflict.

so Homos were allowed to create nambla and bene-friends because the government, whose job it is to protect all of its citizens, said it wasn't ok to beat homos because they were gay?

I don't see these "facts." You state these things happened, which they did, but there is no correlation. Several things happened during the "early 70's" that could have sparked nambla or bene-friends.

I went to grade school from 91-04 and sex in middle school wasn't an issue at our school. I'm even pretty sure we had a gay art teacher.

My friend's dad had a live in girlfriend in addition to his wife. The trio had sex on a constant basis. The wife was in the military, and the dad was a mason and a farmer. They both grew up before the 70's.

What about ancient greek society which not only advocated homosexuality, but pedophilia?

I think if people would think of the new hate crimes bill as attacking violent criminals instead of protecting what in their mind is deviancy there would be a lot less conflict.

Some people take issue with laws that help prevent homosexuals from being violently attacked.

Although I agree with part of what you're saying, I disagree with some of the rest. I don't think children should be left to make all their own decisions. I don't think they posses the education or maturity to do that. Children need to be taught right from wrong, what's good and bad, and how to treat other people. If left completely unchecked and left to fend for themselves, I think a child of such a circumstance could grow up to be a very dangerous person. Maybe not, but maybe so.

It's a process, though some decisions have to be left to them or they will not learn how to learn, and you get the problems we are facing now. They are now in more danger because of their own inexperience with life as a whole than any other threat. Religion isn't required to teach right from wrong, just simple logic. The only rules I ever obeyed when I was young were those my father explained to me, because he taught me the logic behind them not the spiritual nonsense, to which he allowed me to learn on my own. He was atheist, swung agnostic when he was with my mother but otherwise just didn't believe in the after life or anything more divine than aliens (which he just hoped existed). If it had been only him raising me I would have never learned to hate people, he didn't believe in it, and I would never have learned to lie, the one thing he never stood for was lying, if you lied to him you had better hope he never found out.

My mother, the christian conservative, taught me those. Lying I learned how to do by when I found out about the "Santa Claus" and "Easter Bunny", that taught me it was okay to lie if you could find a justification for it, as well as how to get away with it, there are many more examples but those are the least religious ones I can think of. She also taught me to hate anyone different, not just through her behavior toward me but also through the religious teachings. I use to actually act like those who are so anti-anything-unique that I was involved in some serious crimes when I was younger. Until my father managed to correct my hatred and teach me one simple fact, I was violent and just evil. But he taught me the "live and let live" philosophy, one which I am thankful for. If he had not then I would have been into far worse, but against christians, when I grew up. He taught me not to take anger out on others as well, so even though I resent many of those like my mother, I am also capable of seeing reason and not just attack them.

But here's the logic, pedophilia is not in the bill, it is against the law. It isn't a sexual orientation nor a lifestyle (though it does fit into the BDSM mentality). It is about domination and control, the destruction of innocence and it's about using a position of power to get what you want. Most pedophiles have no real power in life, others feel inferior no matter what power they have. It will always be illegal in the US, though many other countries either ignore it or even go as far as allowing it, every one of those such places also have laws making homosexuality illegal.
Well, this is where the fundamental disagreement here lies. I believe pedophilia IS a sexual orientation. If it has to do with sex, it is, period. A pedophile is "oriented" towards having sex with children, "sex." So with that in mind, it's not going to be just me that thinks that way. All it's going to take is the first pedophile to get beat up and hire an attorney for that attorney or some agenda driven liberal D.A., to then take the vague wording in the new hate crimes law, where it WAS discussed to remove any wording that might protect pedophiles but wasn't, and you'll see someone charged with a hate crime for touching a pedophile.

It will happen. The door is open and the ground work is laid for it. Pedophiles will now push for more specific protection, and their argument will be the pedophilia IS a sexual orientation, and that is now protected under this new law. They never leave it alone. Our society is headed down that self imposed, self regulating, immoral toilet. There's too much apathy. No one speaks out against. They're afraid. They have to take flack from frothing at the mouth, liberal zealots as I do here.... which is part of the reason I do it. I love be the pain in a liberals side. I WANT them to know that they don't scare EVERYBODY. There's people out here that are NOT intimidated by their GANG TACTICS.

I think what I think and it's a conservative view point... thank God. I think if I was a liberal I'd kill myself.

It may have to deal with sex, but it isn't an orientation, thus it isn't a sexual orientation. they are not attracted to those they are trying to force into sex, thus why it isn't an orientation. I understand you fear of the "gang tactics" and I actually agree, stating the logic and facts then letting people decide would be far better, but that's what our government has been reduced to. As for the "frothing at the mouth" types, both sides have them, and it seems the internet forums attract them like flies to dung, especially one like this which allows for free speech.

The thing is though, there are already laws which prosecute harm of those who are innocent or in some way not consenting, and this bill will not effect those (the real one not the interpreted one). No bill could overturn those laws, and many police wind up having to enforce the laws even when they don't want to (not talking about just pedos here). I also highly doubt that there would ever be enough support for such an attempt as to cause even a ripple among the voters or judges.

You're so far off the OP it's pathetic. I said go back and read the OP. Obviously you didn't.

I've specifically bolded your quote regarding "ESSENTIALLY" classifying fags as pedos on the laughable assumption that liberals can't make a distinction. Meanwhile you dance and dive around the term "TWO CONSENTING ADULTS" like a cat to water. By all means, scroll up and read YOUR error or let me know and I'll quote you with giant multi colored font.

There is NO "consenting adults" about what a PEDOPHILE does... for Christ sake man... get a fucking clue.

Again, gays are not correlated with pedos. I realize that this is the strawman you need to hide behind at this point but.. hey... I don't live next to Paint Chip River so.,,,

Get a grip skippy. You're making a fool out of yourself, unless that's your intent.

No, they didn't. Right now, this instant, if you were to go downtown and slap the shit out of a PEDOPHILE, under the new law pushed through by liberals, you WOULD be charged with a HATE CRIME. So now, thanks to liberals, PEDOPHILES are enjoying new protection.

And yes, pedophilia IS a sexual orientation. It pertains to sex, therefore it is. You or anyone else claiming it isn't are just talking like a sap.

1) How exactly could a law that hasn't passed increase my sentence?

2) Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything that pertains to sex. This is patently obvious and only a fool would claim otherwise.

How about this. Lets make a bet. If this bill passes, and if in a years time someone has been convicted with a hate crime for attacking a pedophile, I'll give you $10,000. If the bill passes, and nobody has been charged, you can give me $100. Thats how sure I am about your retarded ass views being completely and utterly paranoid.

It's a bet... even though it is a RETARDED bet... retard.

Just had to say that... since you seem so ENAMORED with the word.
fuckyou-051.gif

weren't you the one ironically crying like a bitch about shit talking, pole rider?

Get a grip skippy. You're making a fool out of yourself, unless that's your intent.

No, they didn't. Right now, this instant, if you were to go downtown and slap the shit out of a PEDOPHILE, under the new law pushed through by liberals, you WOULD be charged with a HATE CRIME. So now, thanks to liberals, PEDOPHILES are enjoying new protection.

And yes, pedophilia IS a sexual orientation. It pertains to sex, therefore it is. You or anyone else claiming it isn't are just talking like a sap.

2) Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything that pertains to sex. This is patently obvious and only a fool would claim otherwise.

How about this. Lets make a bet. If this bill passes, and if in a years time someone has been convicted with a hate crime for attacking a pedophile, I'll give you $10,000. If the bill passes, and nobody has been charged, you can give me $100. Thats how sure I am about your retarded ass views being completely and utterly paranoid.

fuckyou-051.gif

Well good.

By the way...I'm still curious as to how you can get convicted of committing a crime that hasn't even been passed yet :lol:

Violence is worse than homosexuality. I would rather perform a sex act on a man than die, and I think most people are with me. There is proof that violence kills, there isn't proof that homosexuality destroys society. I just think people should start saving one another instead of hurting them.

fuckyou-051.gif

weren't you the one ironically crying like a bitch about shit talking, pole rider?

One can't avoid it when you have deal with little smart ass bitches like you punk. Now go finish that movie you're staring in.... what was the title again? "Slam Cock Mountain?" Thought so homogun.

Last edited:
Violence is worse than homosexuality. I would rather perform a sex act on a man than die, and I think most people are with me. There is proof that violence kills, there isn't proof that homosexuality destroys society. I just think people should start saving one another instead of hurting them.

Yes, there is.... that little lie was disputed long ago....

Homosexuality is unhealthy.

A brief search of medical journals found:

The Archives of Internal Medicine, "Homosexually active men are significantly more likely to report syphilis and less likely to present with primary syphilis than heterosexual men."

New England Journal of Medicine, "At least 80 percent of homosexual men presenting to our sexually transmitted disease clinic with anorectal or intestinal symptoms were infected with one or more sexually transmissible anorectal or enteric pathogens. Such infections were also found in 39 percent of homosexual men presenting to the clinic without intestinal symptoms."

Harrisonís Principles of Internal Medicine, "In one New York Study, all nontraveled immunocompetent males with giardiasis were, in fact, homosexual."

New England Journal of Medicine, "Anal intercourse may predispose to anal cancer through the transmission of an infection, most probably infection with human papillomavirus."

The Journal of the American Medical Association, "among men, report of any lifetime homosexual activity was associated with an elevated risk for HSV-2 [herpes simplex virus - 2]."

American Journal of Medicine,"... heterosexual men in a sexually transmitted disease clinic have a substantially lower prevalence of cytomegalovirus seropositivity than do homosexual men."

The Centers for Disease Control reveal that homosexuals make up 80 percent of all AIDS cases in America. Heterosexual contact accounts for only 8 percent of the cases.

In addition, the rate of suicide attempts among homosexuals is three times higher than that of normal males.

The destructive nature of homosexuality

The Archives of Internal Medicine, "Homosexually active men are significantly more likely to report syphilis and less likely to present with primary syphilis than heterosexual men."

New England Journal of Medicine, "At least 80 percent of homosexual men presenting to our sexually transmitted disease clinic with anorectal or intestinal symptoms were infected with one or more sexually transmissible anorectal or enteric pathogens. Such infections were also found in 39 percent of homosexual men presenting to the clinic without intestinal symptoms."

Harrisonís Principles of Internal Medicine, "In one New York Study, all nontraveled immunocompetent males with giardiasis were, in fact, homosexual."

New England Journal of Medicine, "Anal intercourse may predispose to anal cancer through the transmission of an infection, most probably infection with human papillomavirus."

The Journal of the American Medical Association, "among men, report of any lifetime homosexual activity was associated with an elevated risk for HSV-2 [herpes simplex virus - 2]."

American Journal of Medicine,"... heterosexual men in a sexually transmitted disease clinic have a substantially lower prevalence of cytomegalovirus seropositivity than do homosexual men."

The Centers for Disease Control reveal that homosexuals make up 80 percent of all AIDS cases in America. Heterosexual contact accounts for only 8 percent of the cases.

In addition, the rate of suicide attempts among homosexuals is three times higher than that of normal males.

The problem with those studies is they are mostly dependent on societal practices, many people in the US think safe sex is either wrong or pointless when there is no risk of pregnancy, and often the gay community suffers from this delusion, but it isn't just them.

The suicides are often connected to them being harassed by others who disagree with them or a direct result of suppressed emotions and feelings and occurs in a large number of other "sub-cultures". In Seattle they discovered that the rise in STD's and suicides here has nothing to do with their sexuality, but is often across the board.

The problem with those studies is they are mostly dependent on societal practices, many people in the US think safe sex is either wrong or pointless when there is no risk of pregnancy, and often the gay community suffers from this delusion, but it isn't just them.

The suicides are often connected to them being harassed by others who disagree with them or a direct result of suppressed emotions and feelings and occurs in a large number of other "sub-cultures". In Seattle they discovered that the rise in STD's and suicides here has nothing to do with their sexuality, but is often across the board.

Whatever the reasons, the practice of homosexuality is a destructive lifestyle. You can find endless amounts of scientific proof and compilations of facts that prove it with very simple searches.

And Seattle, heck KK, that liberal town... "they," whoever "they" are, would say anything to support homosexuality. Seattle is an ultra liberal city, and in full, unconditional support of the homo lifestyle. Lying is NOT above them.

You know, being black was really unhealthy 150 years ago. I mean, it must be in their genes. All the time, they would just develop welts across their backs, they would find themselves in trees hanging by nooses and the like. What an unhealthy race.

Lets see. Treat a discrete class of people like shit, marginalize them, kill them, hate them, discriminate against them. And then you wonder why they develop unhealthy attitudes? Really? I'm not surprised people who are gay kill themselves more often. But thats not their fault, ITS YOURS. So don't come here with bullshit about how they are less healthy when its little bitches like you that cause that shit.

I've just gone back over the thread and I've accounted for every post... post for post and there's no evidence beyond the previously noted chronic obfuscations...

If you've noticed no one is even bothering to have this discussion with you. And it's not because you make a convincing argument. You skipped my post which points out that your premise is flawed and your subsequent posts are all over the road.

Good luck with that moving target. :rolleyes:

LOL...

Whuh?

I didn't see your post, which is why I didn't respond to it; and that you held it up as something worthy of skipping is... well... here it is...

There's a problem with your premise.

Who's asking to "raise their status to normal" ?

Oh, just the whole of the homosexual advocacy; just the entire 'gay marriage cartel; the full force of the ideological left which is demanding such with no less fervor than AGW and Abortion Rights... Just the Democrat Party of the United States... that's all...

Was there anything else?

Would ya like to enquire as to 'who is advocating for Socialism? Or who's producing CO2 in the normal course of their existance? Any other stunning intellectual counter-points boiling away over there Val?

PI's point needs no defending. It's based in fact and logic. Disputing it is defending the indefensible pard.

...and what is his point? Because it sounds like a ill-conceived, poorly written rant that is quite far removed from making a strong case about homosexuality, acceptance of different sexual orientations, culture, law...

so since you do understand it, can you state the argument simply?

PI's Point: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...rable-harm-marriage-same-sex.html#post1212227

Yes... Simply: Homsexuality is ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR; ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR; PRETENDING THAT ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR IS NORMAL IS DELUSIONAL; IMPLEMENTING PUBLIC POLICY WHICH IS BASED UPON DELUSION: BAD; BAD MEANS THAT THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES TO THE CULTURE WHEN POLICY FOUNDED IN DELUSION IS IMPLEMENTED; SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES MEANS A LOWERING OF PUBLIC STANDARDS; STANDARDS ARE THE MEASURE BY WHICH INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE CULTURE ARE EXPECTED TO BEHAVE; AND THE STANDARD OF LOWERING THE MEASURE OF PUBLIC BEHAVIOR TO THAT AT EQUITY WITH ABNORMAL IS CULTURAL SUICIDE, BECAUSE IT PROVIDES THAT ANY BEHAVIOR IS ACCEPTABLE AND NO CULTURE CAN SUSTAIN ITSELF WITH SUCH A STANDARD.

Now if that's too complex... try this: High standards of public behavior, raise what is expected of the individual, thus increase the level at which the individual behaves in public; LOW standards of public behavior LOWER what is expected from the individual in terms of behavior and result in individuals behaving POORLY... Lowering a standard will never result in increasing the average level of performance.

If THAT'S too complex... my advice is to stay away from these types of discussions and for your own sake and those around you... whatever ya do... DON'T VOTE!

I am having de ja vue ... though I didn't live at the time ... sounds a lot like so many other past cries about something "ruining marriage" ... blacks, Jews ...

Well, I wonder how many people would think differently about a great many things, had they not been BADGERED into thinking one way by a militant crowd with an agenda ready to verbally throttle them if they expressed an opposing opinion... :eusa_eh:

Aaah ... but here's the thing, I wasn't badgered by that crowd, I was instead badgered by the crowd Pubs belongs to. Funny how that works, huh?

Nor can you advance a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid argument in defense of your own position.

Thus far you're entire argument serves only as implication that i am wrong, with absolutely no basis in reasoing stated which would explain why...

And THAT is PRs point...

Whatever the reasons, the practice of homosexuality is a destructive lifestyle. You can find endless amounts of scientific proof and compilations of facts that prove it with very simple searches.

And Seattle, heck KK, that liberal town... "they," whoever "they" are, would say anything to support homosexuality. Seattle is an ultra liberal city, and in full, unconditional support of the homo lifestyle. Lying is NOT above them.

Most of the studies involved with that subject though at not done here, nor requested, except the ones which involve law enforcement. Also, we are not a liberal city anymore, and becoming less of one each day. The hate crimes against homosexuals has almost doubled in the last few years, and many of the people are just trying to ignore it. However, as I said, all the studies you are talking about show it's a community flaw, not one that points to a specific lifestyle but a problem in education. Medically, the risks are pretty much the same, STD's actually thrive in sexual organs far better than other locations, and thus why it is easier to pass through them, however none of those viruses last long in other area of the body save a few, which you can transmit just as easily through kissing as sexual intercourse. The mental ones however are always linked to other factors, just being gay is not the primary factor but a cause for the other factors, those of which include bullying and harassment by the peers who are looking for something to hate and chose homosexuality for some personal reason.

Post too long.

Not read.

Next.

Its a typical long, long, long PI post, especially if he said that leftists weren't Americans.

But I don't know because I didn't read it. Can someone give the Readers Digest version?

LOL...

Yet ANOTHER Advocate of Social Science comes to complain that a post is 'too long'...

What's hysterical here is that these are the members who consider themselves quite the intellectuals... The "Deep Thinkers" of the board...

Understand what is being implied here... Positions which defend American values are too long... too complex... Positions which advance debauchery and cultural subversion... typically expressed in cliches and platitudes... JUST RIGHT.

Now they would LOVE to mount a contest to the OP... they simply lack the means to do so.

The fact is, friends, the ideological left has absolutely NO MEANS to defend a damn thing they say; and the normalization of Homosexuality is no exception...

The libs will come in here and tell you that homosexuality is "normal," but yet if you suggest they then go find their local homo bar and get themselves bung holed by the same sex, well c'mon... they're not going to do that. Well WHY NOT? If it's NORMAL? Now all of a sudden it's something THEY WON'T DO! What? WHY NOT? They act as if....... IT'S WRONG!!!

Nice... what is normal? Things that are natural? Homosexual activity exists in the animal kingdowm...

Yes... that's true... As cannibalism is also found in the animal kingdom... It should not be overlooked, that one of our inhouse Progressives is advocating for the Human Species set the standard of behavior at that of the animal kingdom...

Dig deep? You sound like you only skim the surface enough to slap a label on things... ironic.

ROFL... Ironic that you would go there... given that you've chosen to do absolutely NO DIGGING and are responsing to a thread by completly ignoring the argument on which it is founded... The fact is, that IF you considered it all; ALL you DID was to 'skim the surface' which you now come to lament as a flaw in the character of your opposition...

Well, obviously there's a lot of people here that can't keep up with PI.

I just heard last night that one in eight high school grads from America can't read their own diploma. Must be a few of them in here.

Well, I don't get to misty about HS Diplomas... I departed High School in the 11th grade...

But I don't use that as a means to rationalize failure.

kitty said:
What is there to "keep up" with...

LOL... so far you've not even addressed the argument...

... it's the same rhetoric many have heard a hundred times,

And failed to mount a valid contest of even one of those ...

and the same myths which have been proven wrong so many times that it's getting old.

What myths have ya proven wrong Kitty? Just saying it doesn't make it so...

Now this will be the second time in this thread that you've made an accusation, been directly and unambiguously challenged to support it and failed to do so, preferring to ignore the challenge in hopes that no one notices...

When people don't listen to reason, it's impossible to change their mind.

Oh You GO GIRL! Ain't THAT the truth...

Of course, in my case I am not here to change your mind... My purpose is to prove that you and the comrades can't defend you most closely held 'feelings'... so that where an objective thord party comes along... IF THEY HAVE DOUBTS... you can prove to them that they should not have ANY doubts; that your entire ideology is dead wrong... and the normalization of Homosexuality is clearly no exception.

I have given several examples and points which were ignored simply because they didn't fit into the frame of his thinking.

Every point you've advanced has been addressed; they've been refuted and joined, where reason requires such, respectively.

Forum List

Back