Revised: Objective proof of demonstrable harm ... Marriage/Same sex

Well, I wonder how many people would think differently about a great many things, had they not been BADGERED into thinking one way by a militant crowd with an agenda ready to verbally throttle them if they expressed an opposing opinion... :eusa_eh:

Indeed! We'd probably still be allowed to keep those ******* out of our white pools and schools, right buddy?

Sorry for badgering you into the civil rights era, buddy. Clearly, equality under a common constitution only REALLY means equality for people with whom you identify with.

Yes BUDDY, tell me how it is you think PEDOPHILES need protection.... BUDDY... and keep your racial slurs. This isn't a KKK meeting.

fags, as a population, don't equal pedos any more than ******* equal farm machinery, pal! Spare me your criticism of the nomenclature I use while you sit and insist every fag is a child predator... You just look stupid as hell.

Aaah ... but here's the thing, I wasn't badgered by that crowd, I was instead badgered by the crowd Pubs belongs to. Funny how that works, huh?

Hmmmm considering how 80% of all educational institutions are controlled by liberals, that is odd. But consider how much worse then that conservatives had it.

In spite of your very inaccurate and obviously biased statistic, considering also the fact that I am a high school drop out, why would you think that school is the only place people are badgered?

Well no, my statistic is actually quite accurate, and you're inclination is right. HS and college isn't the only place people get badgered. They get it at work too. Wasn't there just a thread in the general section about someone having something ruined at work that was being printed that was conservative in nature? I think there was. They went on to say that where they worked was over flowing with young teenie boppers that were VERY pro obama and liberal.

Well, obviously there's a lot of people here that can't keep up with PI.

I just heard last night that one in eight high school grads from America can't read their own diploma. Must be a few of them in here.

What is there to "keep up" with, it's the same rhetoric many have heard a hundred times, and the same myths which have been proven wrong so many times that it's getting old. When people don't listen to reason, it's impossible to change their mind. I have given several examples and points which were ignored simply because they didn't fit into the frame of his thinking.

No one has proven one single thing PI has said wrong, so that isn't the case here. As with 99% of the posts that have responded to him, they have ALL BEEN INSULTS.

You haven't said one thing worth listening to in either of these threads. You can only spew insults. Yes, be proud of that... :eusa_hand:

In other words, he has to "dumb it down" for you to be able to understand it.

yeaaaaa.. you probably shouldn't throw that stone.
Dispute the OP, if you can. Show us all how BRILLIANT you are BUDDY.... or are you too busy worrying about *******?

Clearly, the point I made about civil rights era concern over equal rights was missed by you. I guess screaming that the gay sky is falling is easier than making your neurons communicate over their synaptic gaps, eh? Now, did you want to talk shit while cying about shit talked, friendo, or would you like to keep missing the point of my ****** reference?

:eusa_angel:

PI's point needs no defending. It's based in fact and logic. Disputing it is defending the indefensible pard.

...and what is his point? Because it sounds like a ill-conceived, poorly written rant that is quite far removed from making a strong case about homosexuality, acceptance of different sexual orientations, culture, law...

so since you do understand it, can you state the argument simply?

YOU can simply state the claim/argument since you clearly understand it... or do you?

Indeed! We'd probably still be allowed to keep those ******* out of our white pools and schools, right buddy?

Sorry for badgering you into the civil rights era, buddy. Clearly, equality under a common constitution only REALLY means equality for people with whom you identify with.

Yes BUDDY, tell me how it is you think PEDOPHILES need protection.... BUDDY... and keep your racial slurs. This isn't a KKK meeting.

fags, as a population, don't equal pedos any more than ******* equal farm machinery, pal! Spare me your criticism of the nomenclature I use while you sit and insist every fag is a child predator... You just look stupid as hell.
You're talking out your ass now sho.... no where did I "insist" that every FAG was a CHILD MOLESTOR.... this thread isn't even ABOUT that.

So why don't I just go off and say.... "why are you insisting that you having sex with a dog makes other people like smelling rotten cheese?"

Get your sorry ass back to the OP, read it, and then IF PI isn't too far over your ignorant head, DISPUTE IT. Otherwise just shut your pathetic cake hole. You've done enough damage derailing the thread already.

I read his post...and this is basically what it says: If the hate crime legislation is changed from just protecting blacks, women, etc. to also protecting homosexuals Pubic is afraid that he will no longer be able to refrain from acting on his pedophilliac desires.

...and what is his point? Because it sounds like a ill-conceived, poorly written rant that is quite far removed from making a strong case about homosexuality, acceptance of different sexual orientations, culture, law...

so since you do understand it, can you state the argument simply?

YOU can simply state the claim/argument since you clearly understand it... or do you?

If I have to do that for you, then you're not intelligent enough to be here debating it.

Hmmmm considering how 80% of all educational institutions are controlled by liberals, that is odd. But consider how much worse then that conservatives had it.

In spite of your very inaccurate and obviously biased statistic, considering also the fact that I am a high school drop out, why would you think that school is the only place people are badgered?

Well no, my statistic is actually quite accurate, and you're inclination is right. HS and college isn't the only place people get badgered. They get it at work too. Wasn't there just a thread in the general section about someone having something ruined at work that was being printed that was conservative in nature? I think there was. They went on to say that where they worked was over flowing with young teenie boppers that were VERY pro obama and liberal.

No, they weren't ruined, unless they were weak enough to think that one persons opinion of them actually matters that much ... and that whole story was suspect at best.

Also your statistic isn't true, sorry but it's another of those shock stats used to rile people up. I won't bother with more detail than that, but Penn and Teller did an excellent "Bullshit" episode on colleges, but if you are one of those who think "higher education" is actually something worthwhile I would not recommend viewing since it pretty much trashes them.The public schools are in fact independent, run by the community not the individuals, in communities where there are a majority of liberals, then they will be more liberal in technique, but what they actually teach is federally mandated.

I was raised by a mother JUST like PI, I once said she was more like Allie, but I was wrong in that assessment. She constantly berated me for being different, and I'm not gay. Instead of dollies I had computers and junk, instead of playing tea party I was chatting on BBSes and writing programs. Instead of wanting to date the boys I hung out with we went tree climbing, frog hunting, etc.. My mother ranted and raved that it was a sin to not follow what she thought was right. So my stance is this, to protect children as they are growing up and when they enter adulthood from such stupid and ignorant behavior from the "christian right" and other such groups, we need to learn, as a nation, to just accept people for who they are.

PI is taking an extremist view on this, wanting to government to dictate behavior and control religious belief. Many religions do not have a legal right to have their traditions respected, and while there are financial implications to some, others it's just plain religious domination. Homosexuals getting married won't hurt anything, and if there is a risk it is only for them, no one else. Spinning the possibilities so drastically is a last ditch effort, not based on logic or morals, it's basically lying to make a point. Luckily more people are starting to see this so PI is becoming the minority, but look on the bright side, at least he can soon become a "protected" class himself.

I read his post...and this is basically what it says: If the hate crime legislation is changed from just protecting blacks, women, etc. to also protecting homosexuals Pubic is afraid that he will no longer be able to refrain from acting on his pedophilliac desires.

You're close, but need to work on your reading comprehension.... his point is, that you liberals see no sexual deviancy in homosexuality, thus you also see no sexual deviancy in pedophiles, demonstrated by the new hate crime law where it was disgusted to REMOVE pedophiles from the bill, but was NOT, by the LIBERALS in control. So one can reasonably assume that liberals no longer feel pedophiles are a sexual deviant, therefore warrant special protection under the law.

You're talking out your ass now sho.... no where did I "insist" that every FAG was a CHILD MOLESTOR.... this thread isn't even ABOUT that.

So why don't I just go off and say.... "why are you insisting that you having sex with a dog makes other people like smelling rotten cheese?"

Get your sorry ass back to the OP, read it, and then IF PI isn't too far over your ignorant head, DISPUTE IT. Otherwise just shut your pathetic cake hole. You've done enough damage derailing the thread already.

Are you telling me you can't read the very quote of yours that I QUOTED? PEDOPHILES NEED PROTECTION ring a fucking bell? Are you really willing to fall on your sword for the posts of PI who, according to you, no one can disprove? poor guy... when you unbuch your panties and wash the sand out of your vag maybe you'll come to realize what it is, exactly, you are trying to defend here. How's that knee-jerk reaction treating you so far?

You're close, but need to work on your reading comprehension.... his point is, that you liberals see no sexual deviancy in homosexuality, thus you also see no sexual deviancy in pedophiles, demonstrated by the new hate crime law where it was disgusted to REMOVE pedophiles from the bill, but was NOT, by the LIBERALS in control. So one can reasonably assume that liberals no longer feel pedophiles are a sexual deviant, therefore warrant special protection under the law.

:rofl:

This FAIL moment brought to you by Pale Rider!

yea, dude.. it sure is the case that NO ONE is equating fags with pedos!

:lol:

No, they weren't ruined, unless they were weak enough to think that one persons opinion of them actually matters that much ... and that whole story was suspect at best.

Also your statistic isn't true, sorry but it's another of those shock stats used to rile people up. I won't bother with more detail than that, but Penn and Teller did an excellent "Bullshit" episode on colleges, but if you are one of those who think "higher education" is actually something worthwhile I would not recommend viewing since it pretty much trashes them.The public schools are in fact independent, run by the community not the individuals, in communities where there are a majority of liberals, then they will be more liberal in technique, but what they actually teach is federally mandated.

I was raised by a mother JUST like PI, I once said she was more like Allie, but I was wrong in that assessment. She constantly berated me for being different, and I'm not gay. Instead of dollies I had computers and junk, instead of playing tea party I was chatting on BBSes and writing programs. Instead of wanting to date the boys I hung out with we went tree climbing, frog hunting, etc.. My mother ranted and raved that it was a sin to not follow what she thought was right. So my stance is this, to protect children as they are growing up and when they enter adulthood from such stupid and ignorant behavior from the "christian right" and other such groups, we need to learn, as a nation, to just accept people for who they are.

PI is taking an extremist view on this, wanting to government to dictate behavior and control religious belief. Many religions do not have a legal right to have their traditions respected, and while there are financial implications to some, others it's just plain religious domination. Homosexuals getting married won't hurt anything, and if there is a risk it is only for them, no one else. Spinning the possibilities so drastically is a last ditch effort, not based on logic or morals, it's basically lying to make a point. Luckily more people are starting to see this so PI is becoming the minority, but look on the bright side, at least he can soon become a "protected" class himself.

Well I can sympathize with your childhood KK. I don't think that was right. But it's a well known fact that America's learning institutions are very, VERY liberal, and being controlled by the teachers unions, that are very, VERY liberal SOLID democrats.

And I could say that I think agnostic and atheist behavior is very ignorant and stupid behavior and that kids should be protected from that too. All that is, is my opinion contradictory to yours. But, I do disagree with you, pretty much all the way down the line on this subject. I'm just glad that we're able to disagree without the name calling and insults, as many of the others seem to reduce themselves too all but immediately.

Last edited:

Pedophiles were never in the bill, so it isn't possible to remove them. The only people protected in the bill are people that are not engaging in criminal behavior.

Well I can sympathize with your childhood KK. I don't think that was right. But it's a well known fact that America's learning institutions are very, VERY liberal, and being controlled by the teachers unions, that are very, VERY liberal SOLID democrats.

And I could say that I think agnostic and atheist behavior is very ignorant and stupid behavior and that kids should be protected from that too. All that is, is my opinion contradictory to yours. But, I do disagree with you, pretty much all the way down the line on this subject. I'm just glad that we're able to disagree without the name calling and insults, as many of the others seem to reduce themselves too all but immediately.

says the guy calling everyone stupid at the drop of a hat....

:eusa_angel:

Why should it be seen as sexual deviancy, it's two consenting adult with no risk of creating malformed offspring. What's wrong with that?

Pedophiles were never in the bill, so it isn't possible to remove them. The only people protected in the bill are people that are not engaging in criminal behavior.

But thats the gist of his logical failure. PI and Rider are making a direct correlation between fags and pedos as if there are no strait pedos. notice the bolded text.

:rofl:

This FAIL moment brought to you by Pale Rider!

yea, dude.. it sure is the case that NO ONE is equating fags with pedos!

Sorry.... did you make a point?

Yes, pedophiles, specifically were disgusted, and no termanology was changed, leaving very vague language that can be and will be used to protect pedophiles.

Go out and kick a pedophiles ass rav... see what you get charged with NOW. Yeah... a hate crime. So now, thanks to the liberals, PEDOPHILES are PROTECTED!

Forum List

Back