Revised: Objective proof of demonstrable harm ... Marriage/Same sex

PI's point needs no defending. It's based in fact and logic. Disputing it is defending the indefensible pard.

...and what is his point? Because it sounds like a ill-conceived, poorly written rant that is quite far removed from making a strong case about homosexuality, acceptance of different sexual orientations, culture, law...

so since you do understand it, can you state the argument simply?

In other words, he has to "dumb it down" for you to be able to understand it.

I am having de ja vue ... though I didn't live at the time ... sounds a lot like so many other past cries about something "ruining marriage" ... blacks, Jews ...

PI's point needs no defending. It's based in fact and logic. Disputing it is defending the indefensible pard.

...and what is his point? Because it sounds like a ill-conceived, poorly written rant that is quite far removed from making a strong case about homosexuality, acceptance of different sexual orientations, culture, law...

In other words, you don't understand it either.

And your point in your last post is retarded. I think most religions are normal but you won't catch me setting foot in their houses of worship.

:lol:

I am having de ja vue ... though I didn't live at the time ... sounds a lot like so many other past cries about something "ruining marriage" ... blacks, Jews ...

Well, I wonder how many people would think differently about a great many things, had they not been BADGERED into thinking one way by a militant crowd with an agenda ready to verbally throttle them if they expressed an opposing opinion... :eusa_eh:

Well, I wonder how many people would think differently about a great many things, had they not been BADGERED into thinking one way by a militant crowd with an agenda ready to verbally throttle them if they expressed an opposing opinion... :eusa_eh:

Aaah ... but here's the thing, I wasn't badgered by that crowd, I was instead badgered by the crowd Pubs belongs to. Funny how that works, huh?

And your point in your last post is retarded. I think most religions are normal but you won't catch me setting foot in their houses of worship.

You haven't said one thing worth listening to in either of these threads. You can only spew insults. Yes, be proud of that... :eusa_hand:

Indeed! We'd probably still be allowed to keep those ******* out of our white pools and schools, right buddy?

Sorry for badgering you into the civil rights era, buddy. Clearly, equality under a common constitution only REALLY means equality for people with whom you identify with.

The libs will come in here and tell you that homosexuality is "normal," but yet if you suggest they then go find their local homo bar and get themselves bung holed by the same sex, well c'mon... they're not going to do that. Well WHY NOT? If it's NORMAL? Now all of a sudden it's something THEY WON'T DO! What? WHY NOT? They act as if....... IT'S WRONG!!!

Nice... what is normal? Things that are natural? Homosexual activity exists in the animal kingdowm, are animals all libs? Or are they rebelling? I think people have normal desires, some are more common than others to be sure, but while I think it is normal for YOU to be attracted to whomever you are, just because that may be different than who I am attracted to does not make either of us abnormal, or normal.

You dig deep enough into most liberals support and enabling attitude towards homosexuality, and you'll find that they do it because it's "PC," and for no other reason. It's been what they've been TOLD they should believe and say. Most if it coming from the indoctrination they got in high school or college by the liberals in control there. But when you ask them then why they're not in or having a homosexual relationship... well then the back peddling and excuses start flowing.

They're hypocrites my friend... plain and simple. They lie to themselves, and then they lie to us.

Dig deep? You sound like you only skim the surface enough to slap a label on things... ironic.

I don't believe in equal rights because it's PC. I do because I feel better when there is less oppression, less prejudice around. So, it's basically a selfish desire to feel good about my fellow humans. As for why I'm not in a homosexual relationship - it's the same reason I am not in a lawn bowling club - I'm just not interested. I'm not lying to anyone. Or myself.

Maybe you should work on your own pent up desires and get right with who you really are?
You seem to have awfully strong feelings about homosexuality. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Aaah ... but here's the thing, I wasn't badgered by that crowd, I was instead badgered by the crowd Pubs belongs to. Funny how that works, huh?

Hmmmm considering how 80% of all educational institutions are controlled by liberals, that is odd. But consider how much worse then that conservatives had it.

Last edited:

You haven't said one thing worth listening to in either of these threads. You can only spew insults. Yes, be proud of that... :eusa_hand:

yeaaaaa.. you probably shouldn't throw that stone.

Indeed! We'd probably still be allowed to keep those ******* out of our white pools and schools, right buddy?

Sorry for badgering you into the civil rights era, buddy. Clearly, equality under a common constitution only REALLY means equality for people with whom you identify with.

Yes BUDDY, tell me how it is you think PEDOPHILES need protection.... BUDDY... and keep your racial slurs. This isn't a KKK meeting.

yeaaaaa.. you probably shouldn't throw that stone.
Dispute the OP, if you can. Show us all how BRILLIANT you are BUDDY.... or are you too busy worrying about *******?

Hmmmm considering how 80% of all educational institutions are controlled by liberals, that is odd. But consider how much worse then that conservatives had it.

In spite of your very inaccurate and obviously biased statistic, considering also the fact that I am a high school drop out, why would you think that school is the only place people are badgered?

Well, obviously there's a lot of people here that can't keep up with PI.

I just heard last night that one in eight high school grads from America can't read their own diploma. Must be a few of them in here.

Well, obviously there's a lot of people here that can't keep up with PI.

I just heard last night that one in eight high school grads from America can't read their own diploma. Must be a few of them in here.

What is there to "keep up" with, it's the same rhetoric many have heard a hundred times, and the same myths which have been proven wrong so many times that it's getting old. When people don't listen to reason, it's impossible to change their mind. I have given several examples and points which were ignored simply because they didn't fit into the frame of his thinking.

Nice... what is normal? Things that are natural? Homosexual activity exists in the animal kingdowm, are animals all libs?

Those liberal animals aren't Americans, either. But the conservative animals are.

I'm just skimming this thread because, well, its a PI thread. But is the gist that pedophilia is linked to homosexuality and that's why homosexuality is wrong? Ergo, since most sexual crimes are heterosexual, heterosexuality is also wrong?

Forum List

Back