• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are hilarious.

Let's just compare the OP - a lowlife, cracker, delusional, trailer-dwelling, semi-retarded, homophobic racist who can't even afford to spend $25- and me - an accomplished, successful, upper middle-class, educated, erudite, good-looking, great-dressing black man who could buy this place 1000 times over from JR and kick all the rednecks off the site if I had the time and inclination.

Stop insulting crackers, you Canuckian faggot! :funnyface:

Yeah, you go on 'head and start calling people "cracker" at the Dallas Bull and see what happens.

For anyone new to the site, this is why Furby is known as the most pathetic and disgusting poster here.

Recently a black New York university professor stated black should NOT be friends with whites. But at the same time they claim it's not racist it's cultural protection. So what IF we as a site refused black members?
What if the white majority here and it is decided in order to protect white culture banned black memberships?

Black members here currently pledge nothing in the way of financial support for the site. I'm not being racist in saying this, just stating facts. We literally have racist blacks here posting on the white working man's dime. So by following the separatist teachings of that very New York university professor the blacks on this site should leave.

Fury

I voted No in your poll.

Fury WTF why have you posted this bizarro OP and poll IMHO this is one of the worst Baiting OPs I've seen at this forum and you should be ashamed to post it, please Fury get a grip and think.

Also under all circumstances fbj must remain as he is the only person here who has a foot fetish like I do, if fbj disappears who else can I discuss foot fetishism with? Yes. Nobody.

Recently a black New York university professor stated black should NOT be friends with whites. But at the same time they claim it's not racist it's cultural protection. So what IF we as a site refused black members?
What if the white majority here and it is decided in order to protect white culture banned black memberships?

Black members here currently pledge nothing in the way of financial support for the site. I'm not being racist in saying this, just stating facts. We literally have racist blacks here posting on the white working man's dime. So by following the separatist teachings of that very New York university professor the blacks on this site should leave.

Fury

I voted No in your poll.

Fury WTF why have you posted this bizarro OP and poll IMHO this is one of the worst Baiting OPs I've seen at this forum and you should be ashamed to post it, please Fury get a grip and think.

Asking Furby to do that is like asking a puppy to speak Latin.

Fury

I voted No in your poll.

I do not know what Fury hopes to gain by posting this OP and poll.

Fury

No is Winning Fury.

upload_2017-11-19_14-7-46.png

Fury

I voted No in your poll.

Who can figure out what that vile crazy person might think?

Fury

I voted No in your poll.

Who can figure out what that vile crazy person might think?

Don't know. Someone has just voted Yes it's now Yes 2 No 3.

Fury

No is Winning Fury.

View attachment 161264
The real way to win against Fury is to ignore his threads.
(She says as she responds in his thread.) It's true, though.
There is nothing, nothing redeemable in Fury. He isn't real, imo, but a stick figure here for target practice. There is no reason for you to be actually responding to him as if he were a thinking human being because that's not Fury's game.

Let's just compare the OP - a lowlife, cracker, delusional, trailer-dwelling, semi-retarded, homophobic racist who can't even afford to spend $25- and me - an accomplished, successful, upper middle-class, educated, erudite, good-looking, great-dressing black man who could buy this place 1000 times over from JR and kick all the rednecks off the site if I had the time and inclination.

I'm sorry. You are still a negro

I'm sorry. You are still a negro

You Agreed with my post # 28 so it was you who voted Yes, I'm sorry darling I have no idea who you are I have never seen a post from you until here in this thread.

IMHO the only people who should be not allowed at this forum are people who promote and/or support Paedophilia and who promote and/or support cruelty to animals and people who promote and/or support Islamic Terrorism.

Fury
Can't remove what one can't see. You know people lie about who they are. Those who claim they are black are probably white, and vice versa.
I bet your a hot black chick just looking...

I like tigerred59 She's a breath of fresh air. She's honest and speaks her mind even though she's uninformed, racist and very bitter.
I voted No.

The funny professor does not represent the blacks on USMB, anyway.
That's not the question though. The question is cultural protection reversed.
I know only one as a black here and he sounds very American.
We have a few and a couple are very racist.
Possible. But the policy of USMB is not banning people based on view or color.
Your missing the logic though. What IF USMB went all white to protect the cultural values of its majority?
What cultural values? A dead Jew on a stick and a fake fat man in red delivering presents under a pagan tree festival?

I like tigerred59 She's a breath of fresh air. She's honest and speaks her mind even though she's uninformed, racist and very bitter.
I voted No.

Mr. Hoss I like tigerred also, I add that on many occasions I have had a good discussion in Current Events with Asslips although we totally disagree on nearly everything.

That's not the question though. The question is cultural protection reversed.
I know only one as a black here and he sounds very American.
We have a few and a couple are very racist.
Possible. But the policy of USMB is not banning people based on view or color.
Your missing the logic though. What IF USMB went all white to protect the cultural values of its majority?
What cultural values? A dead Jew on a stick and a fake fat man in red delivering presents under a pagan tree festival?
A dead Jew on a stick
:lmao:

Fury
Can't remove what one can't see. You know people lie about who they are. Those who claim they are black are probably white, and vice versa.
Could well be. Just using that liberal professors logic. And HIS logic says they should go.

What YOU say/think, along with the professor you mention, will NOT have any bearing on how this forum is run. You are NOT the owner and the chance of that happening is ZERO. Your post is blatantly racist and does NOT belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back