Reversal of fortune in Wisconsin

I would prefer that corporations not get tax breaks on the backs of the little guys.
do you not understand that giving a corp a tax break to MOVE INTO your state will improve employment in your state?

How is cutting workers pay and benefits in doing such improving employment in the state?

Because by doing so, it keeps them out of the unemployment ranks?:eusa_eh:

I would prefer that corporations not get tax breaks on the backs of the little guys.

How are these tax breaks on the backs of the little guys? By giving these tax breaks, Walker is trying to lure businesses to relocate to his state. This will add....drumroll please.....JOBS! Which, as we all know, will actually help the little guy.

Little guy is having pay, benefits, and rights removed in order to pay for these corporate tax breaks.

Making already established jobs less lucrative is a step back for working people not a step forward.

These tax breaks were never part of the revenue stream as they were offered to companies to move to the state.

How are these tax breaks on the backs of the little guys? By giving these tax breaks, Walker is trying to lure businesses to relocate to his state. This will add....drumroll please.....JOBS! Which, as we all know, will actually help the little guy.

Little guy is having pay, benefits, and rights removed in order to pay for these corporate tax breaks.

Making already established jobs less lucrative is a step back for working people not a step forward.

These tax breaks were never part of the revenue stream as they were offered to companies to move to the state.
and those companies moving into the state would actually INCREASE the revenues

Walker created the budget deficit by giving Walmart more opportunites to create more minimum wage jobs to create a "crisis" in the budget to destroy America.

He hates America. He hates what America stands for. And Americans are fighting back. He has lost.

Walker created the budget deficit by giving Walmart more opportunites to create more minimum wage jobs to create a "crisis" in the budget to destroy America.

He hates America. He hates what America stands for. And Americans are fighting back. He has lost.

wow, he did all that in THREE MONTHS. he be some superman or sumthing.

Proof?
oh, never mind, you dont have any'
you are just another mindless moron

While I despise these unions and support Walker for trying to loosen their stranglehold on his states, it will be interesting to see if he maintains his staunch position if the polls continue to trend against him. Any betters out there?

I don't think he cares what the polls say.

I don't think Walker cares what the people say, he's such a tool.

In the end Walker's likely gonna get his way, unfortunately, but it doesn't all depend on him.

The thing republicans can't quite understand is at some time there will be another vote and they will be history. It's like the guy on the money show said, greed is good for the system. And then there is too much greed which will come back and bite the republicans in the ass.

The thing republicans can't quite understand is at some time there will be another vote and they will be history. It's like the guy on the money show said, greed is good for the system. And then there is too much greed which will come back and bite the republicans in the ass.

The thing you liberals don't understand is that polls don't mean jack when the next election is still 2 years away.

You're going to eat your vegetables, and like them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH MY GOD.

I say Walker keeps digging his hole hoping he comes out the other side

If Walker doesn't stick to his guns, does it prove he is a typical poll watching politician with no real principles?
Isn't this the same "principled" Governor Walker who was caught on tape admitting that he had considered sending Republican agitators among the demonstrators to create an incident that would then be attributed to the public sector workers?

To what "real principles" are you referring?

Last edited:
I say Walker keeps digging his hole hoping he comes out the other side

If Walker doesn't stick to his guns, does it prove he is a typical poll watching politician with no real principles?
Isn't this the same "principled" Governor Walker who was caught on tape admitting that he had considered sending Republican agitators among the demonstrators to create an incident that would then be attributed to the public sector workers?

To what "real principles" are you referring?
still lying i see

The thing you liberals don't understand is that polls don't mean jack when the next election is still 2 years away.

The next election may be 2 years away BUT there are 8 Republican senators who have held office for more than 1 year and are therefore subject to "recall."

The defeat of any 3 of the 8 senators would result in a change in the balance of power - so a 43% approval rating doesn't exactly inspire confidence among Republican state legislatures (especially those 8 senators) who will be pressuring Governor Walker to negotiate a settlement before they lose their seats.

Last edited:

The next election may be 2 years away BUT there are 8 Republican senators who have held office for more than 1 year and are therefore subject to "recall."

The defeat of any 3 if the 8 senators will result in a change in the balance of power - so a 43% approval rating means that Governor Walker will also be under pressure from his own caucus to negotiate a settlement quickly before they lose their seats.

Keep telling yourself that.

6 of the runaways are facing recall NOW (the petitions are active), and 2 more will be added soon enough. The same day Walker becomes eligible for a recall, the other 6 runaways will as well.

Even if you recall all 8, it isn't enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back