Reverend Wright knocks Obama in Sunday sermon

When did Romney disavow Mormons?

Why should he?

Did you read the post I answered?

Conservatives hold that religion should be a litmus test for office.

Personally? I don't really care. But it was Romney that brought religion into the mix.

So..his involvement with the Mormons, who were openly racist until the 70s, who have openly battled the US government, who keep many of their rituals pretty secret, who's "inventor" was shot after he swindled a bunch of folks and a plethora of other issues, should be questioned. Add in..he's a cleric.

President Obama works for the interest of America and the American people.

Bottom line.

No he doesn't- Obama is all in for Obama.

Which is why Obama signed the ACA, the Lilly Ledbetter act, ordered that the pirates holding an American ship, killed, ordered the killing Osama Bin Laden and made a deal with Republicans to extend UE benefits and middle class tax cuts.

Because the only person benefitting from all of that was um..Obama.

And I have swamp land in Florida for sale..you in?

That was just to make himselft look good. He had to take credit for something. Its not really what is on his mind.

President Obama works for the interest of America and the American people.

Bottom line.

No he doesn't- Obama is all in for Obama.

Which is why Obama signed the ACA, the Lilly Ledbetter act, ordered that the pirates holding an American ship, killed, ordered the killing Osama Bin Laden and made a deal with Republicans to extend UE benefits and middle class tax cuts.

Because the only person benefitting from all of that was um..Obama.

And I have swamp land in Florida for sale..you in?

The majority of the people were AGAINST ObamaTax yet he pushed it and signed anyway,
so no, he isn't WORKING for the interest of American people and hopefully they will repay him for it in November.

Why should he?

Personally? I don't really care. But it was Romney that brought religion into the mix.

So..his involvement with the Mormons, who were openly racist until the 70s, who have openly battled the US government, who keep many of their rituals pretty secret, who's "inventor" was shot after he swindled a bunch of folks and a plethora of other issues, should be questioned. Add in..he's a cleric.

Did you read Rev. Wright's sermon he just laid on us?

Why should he?

Did you read Rev. Wright's sermon he just laid on us?

Sallow does not care.... O has his vote.

A large segment of people don't care if Obama is doing a good job; his job approval has been in the 40s, while his personal approval hits 60s, for quite awhile.

A small segment (including me) noticed, how Obama copies Republican policies and tactics. My former position he screwed up by not returning Gitmo to Cuba was shown to be from lack of information; Obama actually tried to return Gitmo, but fascist, Israel-supporting Congress wouldn't have it. AIPAC owns Obama's and every other politician's ass and holes, anyway.

So Obama went ahead and killed with drones, never-minded torture, and waged wars. So much for giving back, what isn't ours. But look how the economy will do, when the wars finally end!

All that war and crime-pays economics re-circulates tainted and black market money, into the system. So when we don't have crime and illegal immigrants pushing up prices, the inflated GDP will take a hit. Almost anything that happens, which should have happened, for our survival will hit the contaminated economy, which Obama knows is a crime-pays economy.

Even dirty deeds aren't dirt cheap, in such an economy. But crime is not valuable. Unless the economy gets some goddamned VALUE, it will collapse, anyway, like the human habitat is going to do, from neglect of first global warming, then climate change symptoms.

Obama plays a waiting game, while Jeremiah Wright tries to find words, to explain what a dweeb Obama turned out to be. I suggest Wright should start calling him BLACK OBAMNEY, like I do.

Jeremiah Wright is named after an Israelite prophet, who foretold conquest, of ethnic-cleansing, fascist, ancient Israel. He means well. Too bad he is a Christian, which religion is fucked up, by all kinds of compromises, after being spawned, by the Roman Catholic Church. Christianity has all kinds of fucked up "DNA," if that makes sense.

Universities have all sorts of corporate trash inputs, but hey. They also have scientists, which know global warming is real, and humans are now ignoring how they caused the warming AND the ensuing climate change, which will lead us into Mass Extinction Event 6. Jeremiah needs to get his prophecy gig going, in that direction.

Puts the lie to the contention that Obama is a Wright acolyte, right?

Oh, so Obama just went there for 20 years on accident? Obama didn't really mean to go to an openly racist church for 20 whole years? Maybe Obama was forced to go because Obama's wife wanted to be there... or maybe it was Obama's children that demanded they go to this outspoken racist church?

Seriously, can you please clarify on why Obama went to this aggressively racist church for 20 years then?

He was, when he was attending Wrights "church". Now he's an International Banker acolyte.

This is why Wright is going after him, just as he had promised.

No one called him a Wright "acolyte". They said it would have been impossible to sit under his preaching for 20 years and not hear his hate filled sermons as Obama claimed to have done. They further used Wright and Obama's grandmother to highlight Obama's lack of loyalty and his utter willingness to toss a friend/relative under the bus for his own personal gain. As the saying goes who needs enemies....with friends like Obama.

Wright adheres to liberation theology. Basically a theology that hates the Jew; the white man etc. Calls for rising up in violence if need be. It is a whacked theology.

Wright has criticized the white race for enslaving the black race in this country.

He also criticized America for invading Iraq.

Was he wrong?

He is.

1) A race didnt enslave another. In fact, much of the so called "white" race fought, advocated, bled and died to set slaves free.
2) The first Slaveholder in America was a black man. Ironically. And those slaves were sold into slavery by other Africans. You can't honestly argue that any one race was responsible for slavery. Individuals from multiple races started and perpetuated the problem. Individuals from all races bled and died to fix the problem
3) Iraq is debateable. He can criticize it all he wants.

Liberal-Logic-2012.jpg

I dont know why anyone would want to disavow this:

For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

This has been the Lord's policy on race from the beginning of the Restoration, and yet you seem to think that's something that needs to be disavowed.

Forum List

Back