Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Jr on Israel

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.”

“I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world… as a marvelous example of what can be done… how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.”

“Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.”

“I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews.”

Georgia Congressman John Lewis, who worked closely with Rev. King during the civil rights movement, observed that “he knew that both peoples [i.e., Blacks and Jews] were uprooted involuntarily from their homelands. He knew that both peoples were shaped by the tragic experience of slavery. He knew that both peoples were forced to live in ghettos, victims of segregation. He knew that both peoples were subject to laws passed with the particular intent of oppressing them simply because they were Jewish or black. He knew that both peoples have been subjected to oppression and genocide on a level unprecedented in history.”

upload_2017-1-17_9-45-38.png

M.L. King died well before the world wide economic boycott and sanctions against the apartheid government of South Africa.

The state of Israel was the only country to defy the ban and continue to sell weapons and trade goods to S. Africa during the boycott.

So I'm sure Rev. King would have changed his tune towards Israel and the zionist jews had he been alive during that time.. ...... :cool:

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

When King was murdered he was taking on his greatest american societal challenge; the war and poverty industries.

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

When King was murdered he was taking on his greatest american societal challenge; the war and poverty industries.

What is wrong with targeted assassinations? Would you rather have women and children killed instead? And how about some links to back up your claims?

What is wrong with targeted assassinations? Would you rather have women and children killed instead? And how about some links to back up your claims?

Anyone who wishes to be informed can easily be so, it only takes time and a fairly modest bit of research. Link offs merely descend into hissy fits over biased sites, partisanshithead squabbling and label slinging to avoid concepts. If you don’t care enough to learn for yourself no one can help you, you are always free to just lay back and take the word of the corporate state.

As for targeted assassination? Under Obama it became quite legal to do to american citizens. If you see nothing wrong with that, nevermind.

I find it sad that your imagination limits your thinking to a point that the only outcome is someone must always be murdered.

“When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.”

“I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world… as a marvelous example of what can be done… how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.”

Georgia Congressman John Lewis, who worked closely with Rev. King during the civil rights movement, observed that “he knew that both peoples [i.e., Blacks and Jews] were uprooted involuntarily from their homelands. He knew that both peoples were shaped by the tragic experience of slavery. He knew that both peoples were forced to live in ghettos, victims of segregation. He knew that both peoples were subject to laws passed with the particular intent of oppressing them simply because they were Jewish or black. He knew that both peoples have been subjected to oppression and genocide on a level unprecedented in history.”

View attachment 107124

You do realize that you are continuing to spread Zionist propaganda. The MLK letter was a Zionist hoax, you idiot. Even CAMERA admitted it. LOL

CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

"The flowery, pro-Zionist “Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend” (see below), allegedly written by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is apparently a hoax."

CAMERA: CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

View attachment 107124

You do realize that you are continuing to spread Zionist propaganda. The MLK letter was a Zionist hoax, you idiot. Even CAMERA admitted it. LOL

"The flowery, pro-Zionist “Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend” (see below), allegedly written by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is apparently a hoax."

Do you always use obscure blogs with no links for your "facts"?

M.L. King died well before the world wide economic boycott and sanctions against the apartheid government of South Africa.

The state of Israel was the only country to defy the ban and continue to sell weapons and trade goods to S. Africa during the boycott.

So I'm sure Rev. King would have changed his tune towards Israel and the zionist jews had he been alive during that time.. ...... :cool:
How Muslim of you.

View attachment 107124

Do you always use obscure blogs with no links for your "facts"?

CAMERA is an obscure blog. LOL You are making a fool of yourself. Oh wait.

"The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, or CAMERA, is an American non-profit pro-Israel[2] media-monitoring, research and membership organization. According to its website, CAMERA is "devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East."[3] The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion", and to respond to what it considers the media's "general anti-Israel bias"

View attachment 107124

The letter is not the same as the recorded comments. Try again, liar.

View attachment 107124

There are no recorded comments by MLK that state that criticizing Zionism is antisemitism. Your alternative facts are called lies.

View attachment 107124

There are no recorded comments by MLK that state that criticizing Zionism is antisemitism. Your alternative facts are called lies.
You are a one trick dinkey. You have have conflated the "letter" which although has been disputed has not been proven either way, with MLK's comments correctly pointing out that anti-Zionism is today's antisemitism. Take you for example, you're a proven rabid antisemite who cloaks his bigotry in antisemitism.

View attachment 107124

You are a one trick dinkey. You have have conflated the "letter" which although has been disputed has not been proven either way, with MLK's comments correctly pointing out that anti-Zionism is today's antisemitism. Take you for example, you're a proven rabid antisemite who cloaks his bigotry in antisemitism.

This is how this thread starts out see the first post.

You and your alternative truth tactics will be exposed every time you lie, bozo.

View attachment 107124

You and your alternative truth tactics will be exposed every time you lie, bozo.
Yes, as usual you are full of lies and hatred, the quote "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.” Is true.

He did say "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.".
[“The Socialism of Fools: The Left, the Jews and Israel” by Seymour Martin Lipset; in Encounter magazine, December 1969, p. 24.]

Here is the source of the quote. Check this source before deleting it.--Sefringle 03:57, 14 December 2006 (UTC)

He did say alot more than that and it has been confirmed, plese see the following link: http://www.jewish-history.com/mlk_zionism.html Although it is correct that it was not from the letter that indeed was debunked but from a speech he gave at Harvard University 1968!

Among the quotes confirmed to be by Martin Luther King, Jr., on the persecutions of the Jewish people and support for the State of Israel and Zionism are the following:

"I cannot stand idly by, even though I happen to live in the United States and even though I happen to be an American Negro and not be concerned about what happens to the Jews in Soviet Russia. For what happens to them happens to me and you, and we must be concerned."

"Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable."

"Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality."

"I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all."

"When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking anti-Semitism."

Yes, as usual you are full of lies and hatred, the quote "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.” Is true.

He did say "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.".
[“The Socialism of Fools: The Left, the Jews and Israel” by Seymour Martin Lipset; in Encounter magazine, December 1969, p. 24.]

Here is the source of the quote. Check this source before deleting it.--Sefringle 03:57, 14 December 2006 (UTC)

He did say alot more than that and it has been confirmed, plese see the following link: http://www.jewish-history.com/mlk_zionism.html Although it is correct that it was not from the letter that indeed was debunked but from a speech he gave at Harvard University 1968!

Among the quotes confirmed to be by Martin Luther King, Jr., on the persecutions of the Jewish people and support for the State of Israel and Zionism are the following:

"I cannot stand idly by, even though I happen to live in the United States and even though I happen to be an American Negro and not be concerned about what happens to the Jews in Soviet Russia. For what happens to them happens to me and you, and we must be concerned."

"Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable."

"Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality."

"I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all."

"When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews, you are talking anti-Semitism."
Unsurprisingly, a dead link, had it come from a verifiable source, there might be some merit to Rude-eeee's BS, but like all Rude-eeee's posts it's pure BS

bovine-excrement-meter.gif

Forum List

Back