revenge

i bet it was an inside job..them slacker employees you are always fussing about...got revenge

good on you not to leave the dogs in the yard....that just ends up with dead dogs

i bet it was an inside job..them slacker employees you are always fussing about...got revenge

good on you not to leave the dogs in the yard....that just ends up with dead dogs

now you're making me laugh. My employees actually doing work they don't get paid to do?

Shit I'd have left the broom and mop in the yard if i thought they'd actually use them without being told.

o and i know i aint smart but its fucking koi....the fish is called koi....the emote is coy...damn people...when i have to correct the fucking spelling well...

BearCalvary.jpg

o and i know i aint smart but its fucking koi....the fish is called koi....the emote is coy...damn people...when i have to correct the fucking spelling well...

[/quote]

Oh no, not another spelling Nazi! One who does not know the start of a sentence or the first-person singular personal pronoun ‘I’ should be capitalized.

Now personally I believe in spelling and grammar democracy. If the English language had been standardize during Shakespeare’s time he would have been royally fuckethed.

I have had it up to my fucking ears with no good lazy ass mother fucking people who would rather steal some one's property than make their own way.

We have been doing renovations nearly nonstop on the house and property where we live and run our business. My wife and I have been putting in long hours to make the place look and run better so last weekend, we were both a little under the weather with some flu like bug and we quit early on Saturday to get a little R and R. Now i forgot to put my wheelbarrow and a couple trash cans in the barn and some low life motherfucking scum bag stole them.

Seriously, what kind of piece of shit steals a 20 dollar trash can and a wheelbarrow?

Part of our problem is that we have a parking lot and people constantly are turning around on our property after business hours and on weekends but a nice heavy chain and some concrete will put an end to that right quick but i want revenge.

Yesterday,I bought a new wheelbarrow and some flash bang grenades that will give a 120 decibel hello to the next motherfucker who tries to steal my wheelbarrow.

So I left my bright shiny new wheelbarrow leaning up against the side of the barn with 2 flash bangs connected to a trip wire.

I can't wait until some asshole moves that wheelbarrow now.

i had the same thing happen, but they used the wheelbarrow to haul off 4 new tires and wheels for my truck.

Forum List

Back