Revenge video

Rush called him a piece of shit before many eventually realized it....but a piece of shit like you doesn't hate another piece of shit.:eusa_whistle:

The scumbag has a slip of the tongue from time to time to show his black heart.

"Spread the wealth" comment.

"You didn't build that" comment.

Now, "get revenge" comment.

He has always been a scumbag but many GOPers just thought he was a cordial competitor. Now you see why Rush hated him from day 1....

Well, if Rush (a fat, drug addict misogynist) hates him, then he MUST be doing something wrong. :lol:

Rush had Obama pegged before he was elected as did millions of other people...It just burns liberals asses Rush was right:lol:

Rush called him a piece of shit before many eventually realized it....but a piece of shit like you doesn't hate another piece of shit.:eusa_whistle:

He has always been a scumbag but many GOPers just thought he was a cordial competitor. Now you see why Rush hated him from day 1....

Well, if Rush (a fat, drug addict misogynist) hates him, then he MUST be doing something wrong. :lol:

Oh, Rush has been saying it all along; and to an imbecilic, sniveling waste of skin like you, that somehow validates your childish attacks on the POTUS. Thanks for playing, ass-wipe. Run along now before your shift manager at Taco Bell writes you up.

Rush had Obama pegged before he was elected as did millions of other people...It just burns liberals asses Rush was right:lol:

Right. Because liberals are sooooo concerned with the opinion of an obese, drug addict woman-hater. And so is the rest of America, right? Rush will surely win the election for Mittens. :lol:

I misspoke...you and Obamination are PILES of shit.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, Rush has been saying it all along; and to an imbecilic, sniveling waste of skin like you, that somehow validates your childish attacks on the POTUS. Thanks for playing, ass-wipe. Run along now before your shift manager at Taco Bell writes you up.

I don't vote in California, so no need to thank me. Moron.

California has a completely democratic leadership because there are more people in the state getting public benefits than paying taxes. There are fewer taxpayers every year as industry and business leaves, and more leeches that arrive.

Actually, states run by Republicans take in more from the fed gov't than they give back. Democrat states are funding Republican states welfare.

You better do some home work. Here's a hint. Look at California.

So, swallow is ok with a President (whose job title is President of the United States... key word 'United'.) saying people should vote out of 'revenge'. Revenge for what, precisely? Disagreeing with his policies? Isn't that part of this 'democratic' process that democrats claim to support?

Never vote for anyone who tries to divide Americans against each other for politics.

Vote for love of country... who said that?

FoxFyre, I just saw it in another thread. True story. :thup:

True colors.

They are starting to lose it. This crew has never had their feet in the fire. You have freaking Axelrode out there saying "Obama is speaking from his loins".

Too funny.

All we have to do is keep attacking them. They don't know what to do. In their pea brained minds the world is Chicago.

"white man's greed runs a world in need"

kill-whitey.jpg

You're too dopey to understand what he said, so stfu.

And thank you for your 55 electoral vote California.:clap2::badgrin:

I don't vote in California, so no need to thank me. Moron.

California has a completely democratic leadership because there are more people in the state getting public benefits than paying taxes. There are fewer taxpayers every year as industry and business leaves, and more leeches that arrive.

Yep. And, happily, I count myself among those who got the fuck outta that hellhole.

So, swallow is ok with a President (whose job title is President of the United States... key word 'United'.) saying people should vote out of 'revenge'. Revenge for what, precisely? Disagreeing with his policies? Isn't that part of this 'democratic' process that democrats claim to support?

Never vote for anyone who tries to divide Americans against each other for politics.

She was quoting Romney. Like most of the unthinking left, you attribute a quote based on bullshit. EdTheMoron does the same thing - it's in his sig. Goes to show... you can't fix stupid.

She was quoting Romney. Like most of the unthinking left, you attribute a quote based on bullshit. EdTheMoron does the same thing - it's in his sig. Goes to show... you can't fix stupid.

I think you thought too hard about this.

Revenge and Resentment. Hope and Change.

people need to get over it all.

President Obama is going to be reelected.

Stop being a bunch of pussies.

Grow up .. suck it up .. come together .. offer solutions. Give up criticism of the President as an argument for why you exist.

A sitting President telling his constituents that voting is the best revenge... One would think a sitting President would use the term revenge for those who took innocent American lives in Benghazi, or the murderers of Brian Terry... Wrong. The President is directing the word revenge at the American people who disagree with his ideology... If the majority feel our nation that has been systematically divided under Obama along racial, and economic lines needs another four years of of this anti-American nonsense, then America is finished. Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds, and I hope for America's sake he gets removed this week because if he is allowed four more years to continue on this destructive path, America is finished. Revenge... Disgraceful.

He's talking about revenge against Mitt for the stupid fucking 47% comment. Quit crying.

you must think we all live under a rainbow and share everything we get in life, and actually love one another,no poverty, no wars, no famine, no diseases, no murder, no hate nothing but a kind words flows from your lips.

Good thing I farted, I was just about to slide down the rainbow, the stench reminds me of fellow Americans that tirade, and talk shyt all the time on these boards and put down the leaders, or their actions just because they have an R or a D by their position in governmwent.

Forum List

Back