Revenge video

Let me say this to someone as hypocritical as you. Mitch O'Connel and his mean hateful ways, "starting today we will endeavor to make this a one term presidency." Hateful and spiteful? really from your ilk?
Bill Mahr is right, for him it is a win win situation. If the mitten gets in comedy wins LOL

Obama the WORST, LEAST EXPERIENCED hateful man we have ever had as President..

good job all you dupes

Let me say this to someone as hypocritical as you. Mitch O'Connel and his mean hateful ways, "starting today we will endeavor to make this a one term presidency." Hateful and spiteful? really from your ilk?
Bill Mahr is right, for him it is a win win situation. If the mitten gets in comedy wins LOL

good job all you dupes

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

Quite typical of someone from your mental thinking you have no rebuttal but to do the little icon post. Nice try. But it has no merit.

good job all you dupes

Quite typical of someone from your mental thinking you have no rebuttal but to do the little icon post. Nice try. But it has no merit.

:puke3::lmao:

The scumbag has a slip of the tongue from time to time to show his black heart.

"Spread the wealth" comment.

"You didn't build that" comment.

Now, "get revenge" comment.

He has always been a scumbag but many GOPers just thought he was a cordial competitor. Now you see why Rush hated him from day 1....

He has always been a scumbag but many GOPers just thought he was a cordial competitor. Now you see why Rush hated him from day 1....

After everything you idiots have said about Obama, that getting out the vote is the best revenge comment is very tame.

Crybabies..

I am deeply offended by a President who talks about taking 'revenge' on other Americans - simply because we disagree. It is sickening.

You're too dopey to understand what he said, so stfu.

And thank you for your 55 electoral vote California.:clap2::badgrin:

Californa having 55 is so unfair by the way. They get that number from census figures, which take account illegal aliens. Without California, it wouldn't even be close.

Asswipe....being POTUS you don't say things like someone on the street in NYC, that is part of the job.

George Bush probably wanted to say "Shut the Fuck up" to you and the media during his 8 years, but he bit his tongue.

Obamination's get revenge comment is not because of me hating his policies, it's his true feelings believing whites have oppressed blacks his entire life. He is nothing but a piece of shit black person that uses the race card to get ahead in life then spits at the white people that laid down for him, that's including you...asswipe.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, you using "pretty" women in your avatar is just covering up that you're an ugly fatass hiding behind a computer.

After everything you idiots have said about Obama, that getting out the vote is the best revenge comment is very tame.

Crybabies..

Last edited:
it's not surprising Obama has talk shit (go get revenge) to get through to his base..

and as we see they EAT it UP

If this is what you want running YOUR country then vote for the hateful, vengeful Dear Leader

Last edited:
Poor poor conservatives. They no likey when Obama talk mean to them :(

Are you kidding? obama's revenge has been a gift. Romney is repeating it in every speech.

There is nothing Americans need to hear more than they are to be objects of obama's revenge.

Yep. At this very moment, voters in OH and PA are swinging away from Obama because he said 'revenge'. Mittens' 'throw-shit-at-the-wall' strategy is really paying off.

handjob.gif

I don't vote in California, so no need to thank me. Moron.

California has a completely democratic leadership because there are more people in the state getting public benefits than paying taxes. There are fewer taxpayers every year as industry and business leaves, and more leeches that arrive.

Actually, states run by Republicans take in more from the fed gov't than they give back. Democrat states are funding Republican states welfare.

Well, if Rush (a fat, drug addict misogynist) hates him, then he MUST be doing something wrong. :lol:

I am deeply offended by a President who talks about taking 'revenge' on other Americans - simply because we disagree. It is sickening.

Californa having 55 is so unfair by the way. They get that number from census figures, which take account illegal aliens. Without California, it wouldn't even be close.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back