Revenge On Stingrays

You naturally can logically prove that they had never washed up there before his death, I assume.

*SIGH*

Read the article again and tell me what the word "since" means.

They had not found anything even remotely similar in the days leading up to his death.

You are just being an argumentative troll...........as usual.

But, but, THEY TOOK STEVE FROM US!

KILL THE STINGRAYS!

inside-dvd-streetcar2.jpg

*SIGH*

Read the article again and tell me what the word "since" means.

They had not found anything even remotely similar in the days leading up to his death.

You are just being an argumentative troll...........as usual.

Stingrays aren't aggressive and sting only when threatened, Bryan Fry, deputy director of the Australian Venom Research Unit, said Sept. 4. The fisheries department has encountered ``isolated incidences'' in the past of stingrays having their tails removed, department biologist Wayne Sumpton said in a statement.

Pick a fight elsewhere

How many more do we need in order to resurect Steve's Body? Like 30 or 40 more? Then we can start the incantations. :thewave:

Just another example of how some people are cruel and ignorant. They were before Steve died and they will be after. I don't think Steves' death caused people to be cruel and ignorant.

I thought this was a thread about Corvettes...Loved the 54-62 versions...my bad..this is a thread about the Australian Dude who lived his life as he saw fit...bad bad 'Stingrays' naw he and they had it out and he lost...He was a funny guy and I will miss him!

I thought this was a thread about Corvettes...Loved the 54-62 versions...my bad..this is a thread about the Australian Dude who lived his life as he saw fit...bad bad 'Stingrays' naw he and they had it out and he lost...He was a funny guy and I will miss him!

Me too----The guy had passion about what he was doing and shared it with the world. Those kind are sort of rare today.

Forum List

Back