revenge killings/harassment

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
So the guy with the loud argumentative choices, said he had a plan for me never to contact anyone around, and I followed exactly that which I have to trust the word of the only person to touch facebook or the internet, that im typing somewhere in order to not be contacting anyone in his family, as he confirmed at me 3 times. 10 years some joke about sensitive difficult back and forth situations being about harassment or repetition, he's just interested in Revenge Killings in whatever horrible manner he's capable based on nothing done by me. I've caused no harm to anyone around and any single one of you can get finicky working women managers to suddenly not like their cumbersome projects, toss somebody working there like they sexually harassed without a directed obscene or threatening or emotional word about anything, nobody even the police can give you how to end the active investigation, they were never interested in any settlements, always focused on my threatened losses, the police looking at me, and there was nothing to do about it. nobody asked to be left alone once focusing on how to unnerve me with police. you can't control any amount of hysterical lies thrown into every corner of your family, police and society , itd be illegal to try to silence anybody in anyway, and its not the point slightly that immigrant women come to misunderstandings or how Large someone else can make the Mistake. I don't have a sex life as big as a raucous joke but you know they just hammered their own point of views for 10 whole damn years abusing my trust in justice and the process in some illegal interrogation. I am completely upbeat action-wise to begin with on the only person , you don't need that many dependable people, to be working on my college degree, 100% positive, which was Cursed at and a Blocked path of action, that I don't have reasons , I can't do anything but guess at a nature of disrespect until I leave a conniving and abusive relationship with men ive never met. I Never have anything to regret or do different, no one would. let's celebrate having no choices, there's nothing to know . they always corner me with Me having something to know about any of the students or workers choosing to walk off whenever they chose to, and tha tinvolves me having information? it involves me having information or choices slightly that they reject Every Single loud clear and proud, rejection of wrongdoing, and extremely accelerant investment and work ethic, in favor of blindfolded dirty corners as if they can associate Me with hiding, or having anything to fear with anybody, or making mistakes, they're all petty know-nothings that I cant say waste my time, when they force me to trust they got a method or a point or a direction. I mean to have all these On The Law debilitations hanging on it like I can't visit So many public sites 4 minimum, on their convictions on the legal process, as if I am not clearly acting out legal jurisprudence to be typing somewhere, not being 4 places they removed me they don't even own, in exact Addition to typing where they want .People with these abuses , then curse me and hate me while telling me to do a text chat somewhere? There is Nothing to see there but the stick and not the carrot coming my way from a sneering pride to make me do it, because the police and the Law can force a 5th thing to come true, on Nothing. my damages are secret committee actions to rob my automatic acceptance at the only state institution around for a master's degree, kick me off campus too, they have 'reputation' concerns Alone to tell me about, from people couldn't check with them what IS the problem with myself, that is some reputation social issue. They 2010 Removed Active employers from consideration, they just Blacklisted me from no actions of mine at all. that's obvious as anything in the world to just see active conversations disappear. they can make a whole decade some hellscape of make believe, doesn't mean anything to me, where would you go? I went across several states to have this junk follow me, no paranoia here, they're little manipulative detectives with a badge. Accounting honor roll graduate degrees have the fastest growing career in the nation while they treat me to flipping another burger as if I should relate with the faggot. I don't relate slightly with my entire life circumstance as relating to me where they owe me half a million dollar of wages from blocking all real avenues in unemployment. the asshole gets to come from korea and maybe obscene cursing and yelling and abusive commands at strangers Could be legal, not getting physically abused and close to bruised from taekwondo chops that are threatening me to some sort of facebook action, I NEVER have used the facebook or social networks, i didnt have 1 friend or use access to a single profile linked to any real perosn but him,but he puts me there to COVER his physical Abuse that is directly, Directly related to procuring some sort of Facebook Statement in a Extreme High Pressure environment of police miscarriage of justice. See I've already punched black eyes into father, coworker or anybody that likes to be associated with that high calling of justice which is 1 to 1related and their just earning, now and any time. they're up for the scrap too, life's a hollowpoint joke to the lot of them. That isn't ever even provoking or intimidating, to the only reason victims, who are proven successful degree earners and job holders , stable successful and working and not asking for trouble, can be bullied the next 10 years into 0 Accomplishments total, I don't name a Single 10 year accomplishment if its a bunch of jobs or earnings or work or relationships or family or Any field which is a sick nagging joke by detectives, im not engaged in any of it. I say if the man was currently repetitively chopping and had a macabre dry demand that I be using a facebook right now, and they used a facebook UI cover and a text , nobody would take it seriously. I was able to leave with the demand in place to a desktop computer instead, so someone can choose to think they have anything on me. I checked already with the chief investigator in my police department to say they won't investigate internet leads not tied to any active occurrences anywhere, that's what they did though. you can be typing anywhere like right here and police come and destroy your free speech, because they're proud of doing that right now. there are no other conditions. its based on nothing to take slightly seriously, between terrorist plots, amy bishop shooting-style, apartment raids, rapists, cheats, gun rapists, on all people everywhere, they focused on their silly little story from 10 years ago! Who would guess?! They ha as convincing 3 other stories they threw at me too about other women, or other problems, and there's never a reason between me and anybody, but they are completely obsessed, first, that young men had any designs besides the 100% scheduled with older loudly married traditional women, it was a Purposeful insult , the claim to begin with, or as ridiculous any other harassment with any other women they were claiming. They put together I was in class with one is my big crime and that another asked me to a lunch somewhere, which wasn't my idea. You know white males aren't even choosing that these campuses are 60% women if you want to slightly succeed and that they're going to loudly bamboozle your regard or focus for the slightest possibility a girl heard from some other girl somebody wants to flirt with them tittle giggle and nothing I did whatsoever. Koreans can c ome here and Destroy White America is the Truth of the matter. Didn't blacks go burn down koreatown in 1992 la riots, didn't they blame their Entire circumstance on Whites, didn't this Korean say herself here I quote "The US Military base (routinely) runs over little girls to make a point to the Koreans" , there isn't the slightest first connection Americans are going to be Allowed to make with Koreans, so somebody thinks I CARE or what if they think they get to contact and get with the Police because they discovered my white-Dixie skin, or that they see any one lead about flirtation because I like to just ruin by mid-noon working on a project reputation and lampoon myself, the only time I Ever saw her. Or they have any other Crazy thing in mind that is my problem to guess, because They Already Did the Crazy revenge actions and retaliatory strikes, and people see them Loudly and Proudly be the Only reason Named in official document that I can't get a public education? Got to get along Asian-Style, no-go with nuclear physics. They can remove me from 2 businesses a church and university and apartments and work, like that's cheap? Like I want to keep up with all the places I supposedly need to stay away from due to pretend restraining order? I was an established mind-slave with pretend shortfalls for my niggerdom by the time anybody told me to get to any facebook, Stupid Idjiot , who Cares what they think they're doing with it?! Who cares what they're doing with it?!

Last edited:
I read the first couple sentences. It’s poorly written which makes it difficult to read. There are no paragraphs which makes it difficult to read. It’s way too long which makes it difficult to read. I will be shocked if anybody reads the entire OP.

OP needs to take a writing class. Worst OP I've ever seen/ I'm not going to read it.

Perhaps he could repeat his message in 100 words or less (separated into 4 paragraphs.)

• Banned
Well I say Screw Anybody that hinges my success, like it already was, being attracted to the first person whoever that stands up say 'who will work hard for extra credit, ill make a group', then im responsible for relating to the Korean or Anybody who was in front of the whole place advertising working harder and with more care, and that naturally involves my effort in getting along, and Screw Anybody that hinges my effort to get along with a Korean effort or work with showing up on a majority black Facebook and all the divergent interest groups, Totally divergent. I don't Slightly relate with being told to get on a Black Facebook instead of Korean Naver for a specifically in-favor of that person and the Korean's problems to presumably be tried by some stupid ****** that ought to be hung up with his badge on his forehead and his plan to relate this with some Common Culture, the Korean immigration wave, and That, That's Not Even My Problem in a Percentage. They're not here or Anywhere to tell everybody hey, I get together with the professors and managers whoever promote better performance. They're here to paint their picture 100% also 100% liars. Because if I got with everybody sharing 100% performance stories then I'd be able to solve every damn problem I had in a week max. As it is, they all want the War of the Worlds 1930 radio hysteria, they want one thing louder than another and thatll make it true. they're completely confounded when I'm Silent and not shouting pink cats with purple flamingos, no one gives a tiny shit about that. I'd have to deal with the police because I promote some alarmist hysteria to make every Korean handheld by an officer of the law or what, there aren't that many officers. If I left church and his business alone and his family and I went on facebook, I disagreed that didn't seem Finalized, he confirmed twicem ore staying on the text was what we needed to not contact police, until it was, Apparently. 2010 to 2020, BS.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Nobody gives a shit if police fill their quotas with arresting homeless. No one gave a shit about me, if I spent the month before I got employed looking for homeless shelters, and nobody gives a slight enough shit to stop them. Nobody gives a shit what they're ever doing with my whole decade. That's exactly what they did when my family needed me to get employed and everyone's blocked employment based on the guy who says I'm hitting on everything randomly and makes me say that on any place in the internet, Exact same thing. I'm never noticing a single shit about their evidences before I cut them for ever having tried. Any Korean story marches in there you see, they'll just arrest al of you to be sure, when I asked fervently my police station to look into internet solicitation with addresses and everything, they did nothing. They put me on interrogation for 5 years on a site until they hammered out the lies they wanted, that I deny 10 times in person and everywhere already, useless. Everyone else is presented with infinite options with no requirements, they took a home address phone number and handshake and any and all previous listening cooperation too and HAD to find a way to SHIT on it, they just HAD to, and they used some string of facebook characters to do it.

There is no confusion from Anybody, they send their correspondence with the police to me, they are in supposed college communication, the business dean within the week gave me only improvement with them to go on for outlook improvement, and they wanted examples of something besides the failures they put in my face. They demanded an end to contact a year earlier on absolutely nothing and that horrendous and arbitrary disability was obeyed too, by people just preparing the paper for a reel of slander wherever they can stick it, leave us alone with the stories that aren't going to matter because we picked them up from listening wrong to shit. Nothing in this World has happened to anybody or conspired to happen or mean has ever happened in this world except to me and mine, and documents to me and mine being attacked and trampled and legally restricted ,wheres stuff like that?

See his Slick cover to pretend I'm anything but getting mafia gangbanged is that its on a facebook, because that's no excuse for anybody, a site of no reputation to me or family that no one around has used that im shoved in like a dark room, im not going to give a small shit, and they laugh and sneer at their accomplishment to shut the door behind me May 15th 2010 and every day afterwards. THEY get these extra-police extra-marshal powers from their baseless shitty 'hit-on' claims , the fact im there exists on a lie I don't control and im attacked for stating fact about their shitty being hit on claims.

Every person in this world understands maligned fear alone, from the illogic, the twisted sadism, of the idea of having to study facebooks with everyone guaranteed to not respect me and not be there. And they'll say the same %*&^ yous and the 'you hit on married women' and the total lack of social safety less décor that I'm blamed at all for? I'm not at one ounce to blame to see a Monster in my face c hopping me to be some place on the internet and to have exposed others, when he says I have to $*&%ing listen, and i'm listening and he's got 3 hooves and snake's tongue and its all the fact of the matter. I am over there about my grandmother's house and he's got a 12 year old's recipe of disaster about manipulating other people's profiles calling cops to fake business he sets up whereas I should be the model of college behavior.

Last edited:
So the guy with the loud argumentative choices, said he had a plan for me never to contact anyone around, and I followed exactly that which I have to trust the word of the only person to touch facebook or the internet, that im typing somewhere in order to not be contacting anyone in his family, as he confirmed at me 3 times. 10 years some joke about sensitive difficult back and forth situations being about harassment or repetition, he's just interested in Revenge Killings in whatever horrible manner he's capable based on nothing done by me. I've caused no harm to anyone around and any single one of you can get finicky working women managers to suddenly not like their cumbersome projects, toss somebody working there like they sexually harassed without a directed obscene or threatening or emotional word about anything, nobody even the police can give you how to end the active investigation, they were never interested in any settlements, always focused on my threatened losses, the police looking at me, and there was nothing to do about it. nobody asked to be left alone once focusing on how to unnerve me with police. you can't control any amount of hysterical lies thrown into every corner of your family, police and society , itd be illegal to try to silence anybody in anyway, and its not the point slightly that immigrant women come to misunderstandings or how Large someone else can make the Mistake. I don't have a sex life as big as a raucous joke but you know they just hammered their own point of views for 10 whole damn years abusing my trust in justice and the process in some illegal interrogation. I am completely upbeat action-wise to begin with on the only person , you don't need that many dependable people, to be working on my college degree, 100% positive, which was Cursed at and a Blocked path of action, that I don't have reasons , I can't do anything but guess at a nature of disrespect until I leave a conniving and abusive relationship with men ive never met. I Never have anything to regret or do different, no one would. let's celebrate having no choices, there's nothing to know . they always corner me with Me having something to know about any of the students or workers choosing to walk off whenever they chose to, and tha tinvolves me having information? it involves me having information or choices slightly that they reject Every Single loud clear and proud, rejection of wrongdoing, and extremely accelerant investment and work ethic, in favor of blindfolded dirty corners as if they can associate Me with hiding, or having anything to fear with anybody, or making mistakes, they're all petty know-nothings that I cant say waste my time, when they force me to trust they got a method or a point or a direction. I mean to have all these On The Law debilitations hanging on it like I can't visit So many public sites 4 minimum, on their convictions on the legal process, as if I am not clearly acting out legal jurisprudence to be typing somewhere, not being 4 places they removed me they don't even own, in exact Addition to typing where they want .People with these abuses , then curse me and hate me while telling me to do a text chat somewhere? There is Nothing to see there but the stick and not the carrot coming my way from a sneering pride to make me do it, because the police and the Law can force a 5th thing to come true, on Nothing. my damages are secret committee actions to rob my automatic acceptance at the only state institution around for a master's degree, kick me off campus too, they have 'reputation' concerns Alone to tell me about, from people couldn't check with them what IS the problem with myself, that is some reputation social issue. They 2010 Removed Active employers from consideration, they just Blacklisted me from no actions of mine at all. that's obvious as anything in the world to just see active conversations disappear. they can make a whole decade some hellscape of make believe, doesn't mean anything to me, where would you go? I went across several states to have this junk follow me, no paranoia here, they're little manipulative detectives with a badge. Accounting honor roll graduate degrees have the fastest growing career in the nation while they treat me to flipping another burger as if I should relate with the faggot. I don't relate slightly with my entire life circumstance as relating to me where they owe me half a million dollar of wages from blocking all real avenues in unemployment. the asshole gets to come from korea and maybe obscene cursing and yelling and abusive commands at strangers Could be legal, not getting physically abused and close to bruised from taekwondo chops that are threatening me to some sort of facebook action, I NEVER have used the facebook or social networks, i didnt have 1 friend or use access to a single profile linked to any real perosn but him,but he puts me there to COVER his physical Abuse that is directly, Directly related to procuring some sort of Facebook Statement in a Extreme High Pressure environment of police miscarriage of justice. See I've already punched black eyes into father, coworker or anybody that likes to be associated with that high calling of justice which is 1 to 1related and their just earning, now and any time. they're up for the scrap too, life's a hollowpoint joke to the lot of them. That isn't ever even provoking or intimidating, to the only reason victims, who are proven successful degree earners and job holders , stable successful and working and not asking for trouble, can be bullied the next 10 years into 0 Accomplishments total, I don't name a Single 10 year accomplishment if its a bunch of jobs or earnings or work or relationships or family or Any field which is a sick nagging joke by detectives, im not engaged in any of it. I say if the man was currently repetitively chopping and had a macabre dry demand that I be using a facebook right now, and they used a facebook UI cover and a text , nobody would take it seriously. I was able to leave with the demand in place to a desktop computer instead, so someone can choose to think they have anything on me. I checked already with the chief investigator in my police department to say they won't investigate internet leads not tied to any active occurrences anywhere, that's what they did though. you can be typing anywhere like right here and police come and destroy your free speech, because they're proud of doing that right now. there are no other conditions. its based on nothing to take slightly seriously, between terrorist plots, amy bishop shooting-style, apartment raids, rapists, cheats, gun rapists, on all people everywhere, they focused on their silly little story from 10 years ago! Who would guess?! They ha as convincing 3 other stories they threw at me too about other women, or other problems, and there's never a reason between me and anybody, but they are completely obsessed, first, that young men had any designs besides the 100% scheduled with older loudly married traditional women, it was a Purposeful insult , the claim to begin with, or as ridiculous any other harassment with any other women they were claiming. They put together I was in class with one is my big crime and that another asked me to a lunch somewhere, which wasn't my idea. You know white males aren't even choosing that these campuses are 60% women if you want to slightly succeed and that they're going to loudly bamboozle your regard or focus for the slightest possibility a girl heard from some other girl somebody wants to flirt with them tittle giggle and nothing I did whatsoever. Koreans can c ome here and Destroy White America is the Truth of the matter. Didn't blacks go burn down koreatown in 1992 la riots, didn't they blame their Entire circumstance on Whites, didn't this Korean say herself here I quote "The US Military base (routinely) runs over little girls to make a point to the Koreans" , there isn't the slightest first connection Americans are going to be Allowed to make with Koreans, so somebody thinks I CARE or what if they think they get to contact and get with the Police because they discovered my white-Dixie skin, or that they see any one lead about flirtation because I like to just ruin by mid-noon working on a project reputation and lampoon myself, the only time I Ever saw her. Or they have any other Crazy thing in mind that is my problem to guess, because They Already Did the Crazy revenge actions and retaliatory strikes, and people see them Loudly and Proudly be the Only reason Named in official document that I can't get a public education? Got to get along Asian-Style, no-go with nuclear physics. They can remove me from 2 businesses a church and university and apartments and work, like that's cheap? Like I want to keep up with all the places I supposedly need to stay away from due to pretend restraining order? I was an established mind-slave with pretend shortfalls for my niggerdom by the time anybody told me to get to any facebook, Stupid Idjiot , who Cares what they think they're doing with it?! Who cares what they're doing with it?!
Paragraphs are your friend.

PREACH NIGGA PREACH

• Banned
I'm not a ******, and no one interacting with us at college was a ******, and if I have to survive culturally in the rightness of my actions, against the moral decay, sexual looseness, and the debased social relations and situations of the *******, then cutting and drowning and stomping out anyone who is African and a ****** who wants to try to prove something with going along with some other Mafia asshole with Facebook profiles, with the social peer relating I never did my entire life, then we definitely need to take care of all these people feeling better about sex out of marriage, about some free pass to nag on Younger Brothers, about bullying, about taking less than the truth out of the first time somebody says something, lot of these are probably the traits of the hellish *******. On the other end of that was one Tammy Benson selling school fundraisers and Julia Park giving the cheese and crackers from the fundraiser she participated to me, trying to be like Tammy Benson, Tammy Benson being somebody who stepped in halfway in my degree and took over studying from Julia Park a little forcefully, and anybody that gives a shit what people were Doing there with getting their Degrees. and Working. I don't have Business Insider news Either about somebody Working and Not interested in the degree outcome, parents and university have to support students ability to pursue general education. Tammy Benson instead wanted a 4th degree in Astronomy afterwards, or did some other 2 unrelated degrees, so we can be glad the other was more focused and on task to give everyone a good report. She built her moral vision on Presbyterianism which she offered everybody and I have to defend what I did at college on every occasion and the preconceptions in which it occurred in promoting what my parents and professors pay for us to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back