Revenge is not sweet

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
REVENGE IS NOT SWEET

We are in Iraq and Afghanistan on pretense of fighting terrorists but we or sending our young men and women to an untimely death and killing innocent Muslims.

We have not forgot 9-11 or any of the other attacks on Americans, but we cannot kill all the terrorist wherever they are because they are too many in too many places. We have opened a pandora’s box that will never be closed and we need to cut our losses before we lose more. It has been proven that we cannot win in Iraq and Afghanistan. We are trying to change thousands of years of religion and culture with democracy and it will never happen.

We protect Americans by protecting America’s shores, borders and air space. While we are in foreign countries trying to protect America, we are being invaded and occupied by illegal aliens, drug cartels and gangs that are destroying America. Illegal aliens alone kill 12 Americans a day. More than in Iraq and Afghanistan. We are fighting the wrong war in all the wrong places.

Radical right wingers believe anything can be settled with guns and bombs. Take their guns and bombs away from them and they are just a bunch of wussies.

“Revenge is not always sweet.”

Well, I am a DOVE and not a HAWK and I am all for bringing the troops home from both Iraq and Afghanistan....

We are wasting our children's lives and all of our money, thinking that we can actually make a difference on that side of the world, and I don't believe we can...

Too many of our men are getting killed and there is no clear mission, of WHAT FOR?

Care

Forum List

Back