Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination

[BExclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'][/B]

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

President Pig Fucker and Hilary have blood on their hands.

I started at thread on the motive for Libya. It was revenge for the drone killing AQ#2.

With Zawahiri actually asking Libyan rebels to avenge #2's death, your thread makes total sense that they MUST have heard some chatter before the attack was launched. Libya wasn't a protest. It was an assault right from the get go.

Check this out from my thread. It would back up the allegations made in yours.

A London think tank run by a former Libyan militant leader suggested on Tuesday that not only was the Benghazi attack 'well planned,'but that it may have been retaliation for an American drone attack that killed a Libyan leader of al Qaeda's core command group earlier this year

The Quilliam Foundation said that 24 hours before the Benghazi incident, al Qaeda leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, distributed a video to militant websites in which he confirmed the death of his second in command, known as Abu Yahya al-Libi, and urged Libyans to avenge his killing.

Quilliam, whose president, Noman Benotman, once was a leader of an anti-Gaddafi militant faction said that according to its sources, up to 20 militants had prepared for a military assault.

Quilliam said the assault on the Benghazi Consulate took place in two waves.

After the first wave, U.S. officials arranged an evacuation of the Consulate by Libyan security forces. As the evacuation was taking place, a second wave of attacks was launched against U.S. officials.

The whole article is here.

Safe house where Ambassador died had no Marine guard and his body was missing for five hours: Full scale of chaos surrounding Libyan killings revealed | Mail Online

I'm not a kid. I'm a 55 year old ex-wrestler, who lifts 4 times a week and does cardio 3 times a week. All while sitting on the toilet. Hahahaha.

P.S. I made no threat, I asked a question:

Is it white conservative blood?

You are a racist piece of horseshit. But keep proving it.

At least I'm not a senile PFC masquerading as a retired Gunny. Hahahaha

Were you even able to enlist? (1SG Ret).

I'm white, you threatening me kid?

I'm not a kid. I'm a 55 year old ex-wrestler, who lifts 4 times a week and does cardio 3 times a week. All while sitting on the toilet. Hahahaha.

Wits and 3 lbs trigger pull will settle your hash, no problem. Hahahahaha.
Not a threat, just an observation.

Too bad you don't have either.

Wits and 3 lbs trigger pull will settle your hash, no problem. Hahahahaha.
Not a threat, just an observation.

Too bad you don't have either.

And that, son, will be your downfall...

Forum List

Back