Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
[BExclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'][/B]

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

President Pig Fucker and Hilary have blood on their hands.

• Banned
The US administration is now facing a crisis in Libya. Sensitive documents have gone missing from the consulate in Benghazi and the supposedly secret location of the "safe house" in the city, where the staff had retreated, came under sustained mortar attack. Other such refuges across the country are no longer deemed "safe".

Some of the missing papers from the consulate are said to list names of Libyans who are working with Americans, putting them potentially at risk from extremist groups, while some of the other documents are said to relate to oil contracts.

Lybians are now going to die because they worked with us.

President Pig Fucker and Hilary are murderers.

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted.

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

Yours?

The don't trust this source.

Blood that their followers are lapping at like a dog laps its ass.

The US administration is now facing a crisis in Libya. Sensitive documents have gone missing from the consulate in Benghazi and the supposedly secret location of the "safe house" in the city, where the staff had retreated, came under sustained mortar attack. Other such refuges across the country are no longer deemed "safe".

Some of the missing papers from the consulate are said to list names of Libyans who are working with Americans, putting them potentially at risk from extremist groups, while some of the other documents are said to relate to oil contracts.

Murders that don't count because they aren't illegal aliens poised to cast their "votes" for obama...and thus prolong the employment of his Sec of State.

Is it white conservative blood?

• Banned

Yours?

The don't trust this source.

Whats a couple of Marines and an Ambassador mean when you are talking about re-electing your failed messiah?

Bammy could have stopped this and didn't, he killed these people.

• Banned

I'm white, you threatening me kid?

Murders that don't count because they aren't illegal aliens poised to cast their "votes" for obama...and thus prolong the employment of his Sec of State.

Really? Were any of them white conservatives?

I'm not a kid. I'm a 55 year old ex-wrestler, who lifts 4 times a week and does cardio 3 times a week. All while sitting on the toilet. Hahahaha.

P.S. I made no threat, I asked a question:

At least you were paying attention, and its all true...

Now, I am a white conservative....you threatening me?

I'm not a kid. I'm a 55 year old ex-wrestler, who lifts 4 times a week and does cardio 3 times a week. All while sitting on the toilet. Hahahaha.

No. But what if I was?

No. But what if I was?

I'd invite you to try....so you don't mind Bammy sacrificing Americans because he is a coward, I get it.

On obama's hands? You'd better believe it. What other type of blood would serve to incite his supporters?

No. But what if I was?

I'd invite you to try....so you don't mind Bammy sacrificing Americans because he is a coward, I get it.

As long as they are white, no I don't. But one of the Navy Seals might have been black. I feel bad for his family.

Invite away.

Wits and 3 lbs trigger pull will settle your hash, no problem. Hahahahaha.
Not a threat, just an observation.

Forum List

Back