REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman’s Peers Said He Was “Lazy and a Chow Thief”

i already said it , I don't trust 'vindmans'or any foreign soldier in AmericanMilitary or Government position. You guys can trust him but ' I ' from a very early age knew that I was American and might be the same for 'vindman' who understands that he is 'ukrainian' FIRST .

He exercised criminal behavior stealing. That seems about right because past behavior predicts future behavior. His former peers are coming out of the woodworks revealing the true Vindman and it doesn't look good. Don't any of you find it odd none of his former military buddy's he served with in Iraq have come out in support of him?

REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman's Peers Said He Was "Lazy and a Chow Thief" - They Wanted Him Out

Here is you r sorce:

Cernovich is known for his promotion of fake news, conspiracy theories,[10][12] and smear campaigns.[13][14] He helped spread Pizzagate, which falsely claimed that John Podesta and other high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child-sex ring.[8][15][16] Cernovich has falsely accused various political opponents of being pedophiles or supporting pedophilia, and he briefly succeeded in getting Sam Seder fired from MSNBC with such an allegation, before it was revealed to be a falsehood.

Mike Cernovich - Wikipedia

That is fucking an embarrassment... Vindman won a Purple Heart in the defence of the country and you not only allow him to be smeared by this low life with a history of fake stories but also promote it...

Sorry but this thread should be an embarrassment to the OP... Please don't ever mention you are a patriot, you obviously don't love your country. You are Fredo, not fully a traitor but so gullible you are being used as an asset...

Please don't make a Purple Heart out to be something it isn't meant to be.

IT IS NOT A SIGN OF HEROISM IN COMBAT.

It is simply an award for being injured in combat.
He was riding in a vehicle that was hit with an IED. I'm sure everyone in the vehicle who was injured received the same award.

Nowhere in his record or displayed by the medals he wears is there a recognition of having excelled in combat. Everything is a "Been there, done that" medal.

From someone who knows exactly how the system works.

Vindman outted himself as a Spy engaged in Espionage, Treason and Leaking Classified Information. This lead also to Schiff Perjuring himself as Vindman perjured himself.

He exercised criminal behavior stealing. That seems about right because past behavior predicts future behavior. His former peers are coming out of the woodworks revealing the true Vindman and it doesn't look good. Don't any of you find it odd none of his former military buddy's he served with in Iraq have come out in support of him?

REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman's Peers Said He Was "Lazy and a Chow Thief" - They Wanted Him Out

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

Funny...you dont have a problem with the anonymous whistle blower.

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

Funny...you dont have a problem with the anonymous whistle blower.
Hypocrisy is part of being a progressive

He was riding in a vehicle that was hit with an IED. I'm sure everyone in the vehicle who was injured received the same award.

Nowhere in his record or displayed by the medals he wears is there a recognition of having excelled in combat. Everything is a "Been there, done that" medal.

Really?
How many Purple Hearts do you have?

More importantly, how many Purple Hearts does President Bone Spurs have?

He also has the CIB, the Airborne badge, the Ranger Tab, the Meritorious Service Medal - twice, Meritorious service medal, the Army Commendation medal (four times) and the Army Acheivement medal (3 times).

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

If he accused Obama of something, you'd be the first one on here praising his service.

Really?

He also has the CIB, the Airborne badge, the Ranger Tab, the Meritorious Service Medal - twice, Meritorious service medal, the Army Commendation medal (four times) and the Army Acheivement medal (3 times).

If he accused Obama of something, you'd be the first one on here praising his service.
His fellow soldiers don’t seem to have much regard for him... lol

And he worked his way through Ranger School, and up to the NSC. I find it odd anyone would try to claim he's lazy.

"past behavior predicts future behavior" - posted without humor or irony by a Trump supporter. Unfuckingbelievable.

And he worked his way through Ranger School, and up to the NSC. I find it odd anyone would try to claim he's lazy.

"past behavior predicts future behavior" - posted without humor or irony by a Trump supporter. Unfuckingbelievable.
Lol
You’ll believe anything career politicians tell you so shut the fuck up

Lol

That's not true, but you're a retarded troll who repeatedly posts the same inane bullshit. It's not as if you bring anything else.

Meantime, if the point about past/future behavior flew over your head, I ain't surprised.

Lol

That's not true, but you're a retarded troll who repeatedly posts the same inane bullshit. It's not as if you bring anything else.

Meantime, if the point about past/future behavior flew over your head, I ain't surprised.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

OOOOOHHHHH! He must really be disreputable then! You sound like my old aunties as they washed up the dishes after a holiday meal. Gossip, tsk tsking and all.

OOOOOHHHHH! He must really be disreputable then! You sound like my old aunties as they washed up the dishes after a holiday meal. Gossip, tsk tsking and all.

I've compiled this list of the lazy people who complete Ranger School:

Really?

Honestly, this cant be refuted. Hate to say it, but, I'm growing concerned and a bit weary of the double standard. You are right, were this obama in question, the right definitely would be boasting vindmans medals.

Forum List

Back