REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman’s Peers Said He Was “Lazy and a Chow Thief”

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
He exercised criminal behavior stealing. That seems about right because past behavior predicts future behavior. His former peers are coming out of the woodworks revealing the true Vindman and it doesn't look good. Don't any of you find it odd none of his former military buddy's he served with in Iraq have come out in support of him?

REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman's Peers Said He Was "Lazy and a Chow Thief" - They Wanted Him Out
Funny! NO surprise there.

It's great you no longer get to complain about the Kavanaugh hearings.

He exercised criminal behavior stealing. That seems about right because past behavior predicts future behavior. His former peers are coming out of the woodworks revealing the true Vindman and it doesn't look good. Don't any of you find it odd none of his former military buddy's he served with in Iraq have come out in support of him?

REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman's Peers Said He Was "Lazy and a Chow Thief" - They Wanted Him Out
Funny! NO surprise there.
-------------------------- at least on the CHOW THIEF !!

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

I worked with US Army Rangers back in the early 70's. He looks portly for a Ranger.

Actually he resembles a rump ranger more than a US Army Ranger.

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.
This guy isn't anonymous:

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

020g.png

Sycophantic obsequious sucking-up hero-worship will make ya do some strange things, huh OP.

Here's the thing though.
The internet is forever. This shit is gonna follow you around like a dorm party where you wore blackface. It's like a tattoo. It'll always be there.

Hee hee.

020g.png

Sycophantic obsequious sucking-up hero-worship will make ya do some strange things, huh OP.

Here's the thing though.
The internet is forever. This shit is gonna follow you around like a dorm party where you wore blackface. It's like a tattoo. It'll always be there.

Hee hee.

You're right. Maybe we should just let Vindman's testimony fail on it's own volition. He certainly doesn't need any help proving how worthless he is to Schiff's little Tijuana donkey show, he seems to be doing that pretty well all by himself.

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

Hey you found a real person!

And unlike all of you Trumpkins I will give Hickman's full respect for his service- and I will not question his loyalties, his partisanship or his accuracy.

In other words- I will treat Hickman's words with the same respect all of you should have treated Vindman's. Both decorated and accomplished members of our armed forces.

See here is the thing- Hickman could be completely accurate- and so can Vindman. I presume that both of them are accurately recounting what they personally know.

Instead though- all of you Trumpkins chose to slander Vindman- long before you ever heard from Hickman.

And you know what- I will give

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

And unlike all of you Trumpkins I will give Hickman's full respect for his service- and I will not question his loyalties, his partisanship or his accuracy.

In other words- I will treat Hickman's words with the same respect all of you should have treated Vindman's. Both decorated and accomplished members of our armed forces.

See here is the thing- Hickman could be completely accurate- and so can Vindman. I presume that both of them are accurately recounting what they personally know.

Instead though- all of you Trumpkins chose to slander Vindman- long before you ever heard from Hickman.

We didn’t need to hear from Hickman His entire Ranger class hated him. They are not even supporting him. I wonder why dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is you r sorce:

Cernovich is known for his promotion of fake news, conspiracy theories,[10][12] and smear campaigns.[13][14] He helped spread Pizzagate, which falsely claimed that John Podesta and other high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child-sex ring.[8][15][16] Cernovich has falsely accused various political opponents of being pedophiles or supporting pedophilia, and he briefly succeeded in getting Sam Seder fired from MSNBC with such an allegation, before it was revealed to be a falsehood.

Mike Cernovich - Wikipedia

That is fucking an embarrassment... Vindman won a Purple Heart in the defence of the country and you not only allow him to be smeared by this low life with a history of fake stories but also promote it...

Sorry but this thread should be an embarrassment to the OP... Please don't ever mention you are a patriot, you obviously don't love your country. You are Fredo, not fully a traitor but so gullible you are being used as an asset...

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

EIQBfaaXUAIDp6I

Actually Hickman's account has been contradicted by many who were there... But lets make it clear that is just comment that no one asked a question about...

If you want to go after someone's career you better bring more to the table... This is just heckling, bring the guy into a real cross examination and I say his account with the other accounts will change a lot...

One of the things very disturbing about Vindman and may be telling of his incompetency.

In the Army if you are enlisted and serve competently in a combat deployment you are usually awarded a Commendation medal.

If you are an officer you typical get a Bronze Star (no V device). Very common.

Vindman was not awarded a Bronze Star for his tour in Iraq.

Probably a fuck up.

Vindman is a piece of shit in uniform. A traitor and an embarrassment to the military. Shame on him for being an American hating tool for the filthy Democrats.

I worked with US Army Rangers back in the early 70's. He looks portly for a Ranger.

Actually he resembles a rump ranger more than a US Army Ranger.

Dunno. Way back when I was a kid my Dads group of guys had an ex ranger. Airborne ranger at that. Up until he died he was fondly dubbed "Fat ass Robert". He wasn't fat like folks are now, all saggy and shit, but he could not see his feet and his "gut" was hard as granite. Vindmans sloth means nothing. He is an arrogant fag who did the school for prestige. Nothing more. It also like he may have been cought lying. We shall see.

Here is you r sorce:

Cernovich is known for his promotion of fake news, conspiracy theories,[10][12] and smear campaigns.[13][14] He helped spread Pizzagate, which falsely claimed that John Podesta and other high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child-sex ring.[8][15][16] Cernovich has falsely accused various political opponents of being pedophiles or supporting pedophilia, and he briefly succeeded in getting Sam Seder fired from MSNBC with such an allegation, before it was revealed to be a falsehood.

Mike Cernovich - Wikipedia

That is fucking an embarrassment... Vindman won a Purple Heart in the defence of the country and you not only allow him to be smeared by this low life with a history of fake stories but also promote it...

Sorry but this thread should be an embarrassment to the OP... Please don't ever mention you are a patriot, you obviously don't love your country. You are Fredo, not fully a traitor but so gullible you are being used as an asset...

Staple his finger?

020g.png

Here's the thing though.

Hee hee.

Trump flutters are already the bottom of the barrel so scraping it is not a far trip for them.

Forum List

Back