REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman’s Peers Said He Was “Lazy and a Chow Thief”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by White_MAGA_Man, Nov 19, 2019.

1. White_MAGA_Man

White_MAGA_Man Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,936
    He exercised criminal behavior stealing. That seems about right because past behavior predicts future behavior. His former peers are coming out of the woodworks revealing the true Vindman and it doesn't look good. Don't any of you find it odd none of his former military buddy's he served with in Iraq have come out in support of him?

REVEALED: During Ranger School Lt. Col. Vindman's Peers Said He Was "Lazy and a Chow Thief" - They Wanted Him Out

• Thank You! Thank You! x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bluzman61

bluzman61 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Funny! NO surprise there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Siete

Siete Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,905
    lazy ranger -

:auiqs.jpg:

THESE IDIOTS EXIST OUTDOORS !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,588
    It's great you no longer get to complain about the Kavanaugh hearings.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  5. pismoe

pismoe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,702
    -------------------------- at least on the CHOW THIEF !!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,920
    Anonymous accuser.

How very brave.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,940
    I worked with US Army Rangers back in the early 70's. He looks portly for a Ranger.

Actually he resembles a rump ranger more than a US Army Ranger.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. White_MAGA_Man

White_MAGA_Man Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,936
    This guy isn't anonymous:

[​IMG]

Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
    Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
    Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,838

[​IMG]

Sycophantic obsequious sucking-up hero-worship will make ya do some strange things, huh OP.

Here's the thing though.
    The internet is forever. This shit is gonna follow you around like a dorm party where you wore blackface. It's like a tattoo. It'll always be there.

Hee hee.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
  10. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,940
    You're right. Maybe we should just let Vindman's testimony fail on it's own volition. He certainly doesn't need any help proving how worthless he is to Schiff's little Tijuana donkey show, he seems to be doing that pretty well all by himself.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2