Rev. Wright running his mouth again

LibocalApso...

What have YOU done for your country...ever?

Silly Leftists. They know if this guy was preaching "I Love America" instead of "God Damn America" they would hate his guts. According to Leftist nutters,the only good "Christian" is a "Christian' who preaches ignorant Anti-Americanism. They know this is the truth. They can continue to lie about this but they're only lying to themselves. Most of America is onto to them. They're full of CHIT! Nuff said.

Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam and served 6 years. He earned three White House Commendations and received an Honorable Discharge.

You can run, silly bitch, but you can't hide. What have you EVER done for this country?

LibocalApso...

What have YOU done for your country...ever?

Silly Leftists. They know if this guy was preaching "I Love America" instead of "God Damn America" they would hate his guts. According to Leftist nutters,the only good "Christian" is a "Christian' who preaches ignorant Anti-Americanism. They know this is the truth. They can continue to lie about this but they're only lying to themselves. Most of America is onto to them. They're full of CHIT! Nuff said.

Wright joined the Marines during Vietnam and served 6 years. He earned three White House Commendations and received an Honorable Discharge.

You can run, silly bitch, but you can't hide. What have you EVER done for this country?

More than the Un-reverend Wright.

Funny how the Leftist loons defend this "Christian" huh? Gee he hates America therefore he is an acceptable Christian to the Leftist loons. Go figure? But what if he loved America? Hmm?

The MFer didn't...couldn't answer the question of what he did for his country.

All the MFer can do is bash Obama and Wright, a bonafide American War Hero.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

What war was he a hero in?

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

He was a hero DURING the Vietnam War Era...

Wikipedia said:
Education and military service

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[11] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).
From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, Zeta Chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[12][13] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[14][15][16]
In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[12] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[17]
His wife is Ramah Reed Wright, and he has four daughters, Janet Marie Moore, Jeri Lynne Wright, Nikol D. Reed and Jamila Nandi Wright, and one son, Nathan D. Reed.[12]
Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So...what war were YOU a hero in? How many letters of recommendation did YOU get for your service to this country, personal or otherwise?

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

He was a hero DURING the Vietnam War Era...

Wikipedia said:
Education and military service

Jeremiah Wright (second from right, behind I.V. pole), in 1966, as a U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is tending to President Lyndon Johnson, standing behind him is Bill Moyers.[11] (A letter of thanks on behalf of the President is superimposed on photo).
From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, Zeta Chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[12][13] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[14][15][16]
In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[12] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[17]
His wife is Ramah Reed Wright, and he has four daughters, Janet Marie Moore, Jeri Lynne Wright, Nikol D. Reed and Jamila Nandi Wright, and one son, Nathan D. Reed.[12]
Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So...what war were YOU a hero in? How many letters of recommendation did YOU get for your service to this country, personal or otherwise?

Hey man, all I did was ask you what war he was in. You claimed he was a bonafide war hero and have provided nothing as proof.
He was not even in any war. Serving in a war era does NOT make you a war hero. That is an insult to combat vets.

I never claimed I was a war hero. Dodge, slant, twist and distort all you want here but you need to back up what you claim.
YOU claimed he was a war hero. And he wasn't so get over it.
If you do not know that letters of recommendation for service to the country do not make you a war hero then I will be the first to wake you up to that.
He was not a war hero and you know it.

Last edited:
He' an American Hero.

He served his country well...and got recognized for it.

What did YOU do?

Yea like you Leftist nutters respected John McCain and his service. You people were absolutely despicable the way you smeared him during the campaign. So quit lying. You are a Leftist nutter therefore you cannot be trusted and especially not on issues like this. This guy is a hateful Anti-American Bigot. Nothing more,nothing less. So please spare us all your feigned respect for Americans who have served. No one is buying it.

He' an American Hero.

He served his country well...and got recognized for it.

What did YOU do?

I schooled you.

You schooled no one. You still haven't proven that he was a "War Hero." He served during the War Era but that doesn't make him a "War Hero." That chit's just all in your head. :cuckoo:

You are a dumbass. I was the one that told him he had not proven what he said.
I never said it to begin with.
Fool.

I agree with his assessment of people who think he's (Obama's) a Muslim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back