Rev. Wright Praises Magazine’s ‘No Nonsense Marxism’

:wtf: I went to the same Church for almost 20 years. It's a Baptist Church. I was very close with my pastor too, but I never let 'his' personal belief, or views change my own, or shape my own either. My pastor never had any 'hold' over my own thoughts, or my personal beliefs on many different issues and levels. I've been a supporter for gay righs since the 70's. I have always been an advocate womens rights... Pro-choice.
Why do people automatically 'believe' every Church, rev, or pastor brainwashes people into thinking the exact same way they do? Not everyone who goes to Church lives, breaths, or thinks the same way their rev or pastor does. Many folks actually have a mind of their own.

Hmmmmmmmmm, would you sit in any church where there is a Sunday racist rant? Would you sit in a church where your pastor puts the blame of 9-11 the sunday after 9-11 on the American people who were in deep trauma and grief for their fellow citizens? Keep in mind that 3,000 American civilians were MURDERED that day. Obama did and he did it for 20 years.

Oprah used to go to that church and she had to bail, because there was too much hatred spilling forth from Reverend Wright's pulpit for her to take.. :doubt:

How to be a paranoid right wing pea brain...

First...create a caricatures of a person...make him ALL evil, 24/7 evil...cardboard cutout depth...

THEN... use your tiny pea, your ingrained polarized thinking...and pee your pants in FEAR

:lol: Like the left wasn't guilty of the same thing with Bush. I guess some learned well over those 8 years, didn't they?

False, I am more than willing to explain to you WHY George Bush was probably our worse president, in depth if I was better at typing...it would have little to do with party affiliation years ago, but today's GOP has been taken over by authoritarian personalities. Bush is one, Cheney is definitely one, Rumsfeld is in the same boat as Cheney...these men are dangerous to a freedom, liberty and a free and open society...

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, when are you guys gonna realize that George Bush is no longer President. You are booooooooooooooooooooooooring me to death with poor George.:eusa_hand:

The "GOD DAMN AMERICA" Loons are currently running our country and that should terrify all common sense thinking Americans. Yikes!

Ironic...Ron Paul said the SAME thing as Jeremiah Wright without colorful preacher rhetorical flourishes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0]YouTube - Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate[/ame]

A mark. You left one.

Of course you ask simple questions, you have a simple mind... human beings are complex creatures, yet you are willing to judge, discount and discard a 70 year old man's whole life on third party information and You tube snippets...a man of peace that has harmed no one and helped thousands of fellow citizens...

IMO, liberals stand little chance of power in today's uneducated America. They are too honest. The right has no sets of morals that cause them to contemplate or question their beliefs or actions...they only tell people what to FEAR and who to hate. and they have decided that the real enemy in America is liberals...

Ironic, America was founded on liberal tenets...

But there is never a human part of their equation...
And I thought that the brainwashed Obama apologists were bad! Now we have a Rev Wright apologist. Which means that you're either a black person, or a white person who's overflowing with white guilt. Either way, you continue to sway from the facts, in a zombie like fashion!

Rev Wright is known for preaching hatred against white people, and his own country. You can't deny that! He distributed his hatred among his parishioners, one of whom was President Obama, for over 20 years.

If President Obama didn't harbor some of the same beliefs as Rev Wright, why did he continue following him for over 20 years?

The second my pastor starts preaching hatred against another race, his own country, or hatred for anything period, is the second he stops being my pastor!

You call yourself a moderate liberal. If that's true, then you should have an open mind...I see none of that from your replies...you keep condemning the man based on third party info, Fox "some people say" bluster and You Tube snippets heavily edited BY people that WANT ONLY to slander Wright for political gain...these political hacks don't want to know or care to know the whole person and they have no interest in finding anything good or descent about the man...do you have difficulty understanding THAT premise? There is NO objectivity or balance offered...NONE

If you are a liberal, then you should believe every man that stands accused has the right to defend himself and speak on his own behalf...in HIS own words...If you are fair and open minded, please watch this interview and consider the whole person...

BTW, I am not a black man and I carry no white guilt...

Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS
Your white guilt brainwashes you. The things Rev Wright has said are recorded. It's fact. Stop trying to spin this as some kind of lie. It happened. His hatred is well documented.

And I thought that the brainwashed Obama apologists were bad! Now we have a Rev Wright apologist. Which means that you're either a black person, or a white person who's overflowing with white guilt. Either way, you continue to sway from the facts, in a zombie like fashion!

Rev Wright is known for preaching hatred against white people, and his own country. You can't deny that! He distributed his hatred among his parishioners, one of whom was President Obama, for over 20 years.

If President Obama didn't harbor some of the same beliefs as Rev Wright, why did he continue following him for over 20 years?

The second my pastor starts preaching hatred against another race, his own country, or hatred for anything period, is the second he stops being my pastor!

You call yourself a moderate liberal. If that's true, then you should have an open mind...I see none of that from your replies...you keep condemning the man based on third party info, Fox "some people say" bluster and You Tube snippets heavily edited BY people that WANT ONLY to slander Wright for political gain...these political hacks don't want to know or care to know the whole person and they have no interest in finding anything good or descent about the man...do you have difficulty understanding THAT premise? There is NO objectivity or balance offered...NONE

If you are a liberal, then you should believe every man that stands accused has the right to defend himself and speak on his own behalf...in HIS own words...If you are fair and open minded, please watch this interview and consider the whole person...

You do know that all he has said is on video and he has said all those things and never, not one time did he apologize to this nation for anything he said. He has stood behind those statements every step of the way. And he is your President's mentor.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey Maple, why don't you watch the video I posted...try being open minded...in the interview with Bill Moyers, Jeremiah Wright only says words...nothing that can harm you or taint you...only enlighten you...you are still free to have an opinion of the man, but then it would be an informed opinion...

Your white guilt brainwashes you. The things Rev Wright has said are recorded. It's fact. Stop trying to spin this as some kind of lie. It happened. His hatred is well documented.

His hatred is well documented by WHOM? You Tube snippets heavily edited BY people that WANT ONLY to slander Wright for political gain...these political hacks don't want to know or care to know the whole person and they have no interest in finding anything good or descent about the man...do you have difficulty understanding THAT premise? There is NO objectivity or balance offered...NONE

If you truly are a moderate and a liberal, WHY are you so fearful to watch Reverend Wright speak on his own behalf in the PBS interview I posted? Isn't every man allowed to speak on his OWN behalf, or are we only allowed to hear and see what someone ELSE with ulterior motives spoon feeds us?

Where does Obama say, in any of his books, that Wright made all his decisions, or made Obama believe any 1 thing the exact same way he does? Do you have a link because I don't remember reading anything like that.

I just thought I would give you a few quotes from President Obama's books Cindy, and you know while I don't believe that Rev. Wright formed all of President Obama's opinions for him he is one person in a whole host of others that President Obama has known that have helped formulate some of his beliefs, perhaps this is why the President found himself to be a member of the church for 20 years until such time as he ran for president? I didn't see where he found a need when he ran for Senator to part ways from the church, perhaps this was because his relationships were not exposed on a national level?

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."- Dreams from My Father

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."-Dreams from my Father

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." The Audacity of Hope

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Barack Obama
Regarding inflammatory racial remarks of his Pastor, Rev. Jeremiah White, speech on race, March 18, 2008.

and yet. later on in the campaign.....

I’ve known Reverend Wright for almost twenty years. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met twenty years ago. His comments were not only divisive and destructive, but I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate and I believe that they do not portray accurately the perspective of the black church. They certainly don’t portray accurately my values and beliefs and if Reverend Wright thinks that's political posturing, as he put it, then he doesn't know me very well and based on his remarks yesterday, well I may not know him as well as I thought either.
Barack Obama
At press conference following Reverend Jeremiah Wright's speech at Press Club event, April 29, 2008.

So you see Cindy, even though the value system has not changed it depends on the need at the time. President Obama was influenced by Rev. Wrights church and went on at lenght about it in his book Dreams, so to dismiss this out of hand is to deny all the the things that make up the president.

Navy...this board is infested with right wing ignorance, but I considered you an intelligent conservative...

But this is right wing ignorance...McCarthyism...

Barack Obama's diverse background, education and experiences have enhanced, not diminished his abilities...

To be taught ONE way, ONE set of beliefs and ONE way of seeing the world is not knowledge...it's conformity, indoctrination and dogma...

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

Well let me see if I can make this a little bit more clear as I didn't really spend a lot of time after the quotes making my position known. In my opinion people formulate their belief systems based on the accumlation of those they happen to meet in life, but in the end their belief system is their own. Having said that, I think to just to make a blanket dismissal of President Obama's associations of all these individuals with such interesting pasts is just as foolish as to say President Obama is a raging radical like them. While I do believe that of course some of his political make-up is formulated by the belief systems held by them, they are only part of the whole. While I do not agree with the presidents positions on most issues when it comes policy, I do not think this President is any less American that the last 43 that went before him only because I happen to disagree with him. I do appreciate the magnitude of this President election from the point of view of many and also can completely understand how his election holds deep meaning to many Americans. I do feel however, that Americans can disagree on policy matter and can call into question any of their leaders and do so in a civil way and perhaps in that debate find common solutions that benefit everyone. While I do not think this President is by any means on the same level as a Rev. Wright or any of the other people he has associated with in the past, I simply pointed out that these individuals are people this President over the years has known and are part of his life experience and that cannot be denied.

As I told you before Bf, from my standpoint anyone who engages in the process of this nation regardless of their political beliefs if they do so in a manner that is consistant with the traditions of this nation have my deep admiration , it doesn't mean however I happen to agree with the direction they may take this nation currently.

I just thought I would give you a few quotes from President Obama's books Cindy, and you know while I don't believe that Rev. Wright formed all of President Obama's opinions for him he is one person in a whole host of others that President Obama has known that have helped formulate some of his beliefs, perhaps this is why the President found himself to be a member of the church for 20 years until such time as he ran for president? I didn't see where he found a need when he ran for Senator to part ways from the church, perhaps this was because his relationships were not exposed on a national level?

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."- Dreams from My Father

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."-Dreams from my Father

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." The Audacity of Hope

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother — a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Barack Obama
Regarding inflammatory racial remarks of his Pastor, Rev. Jeremiah White, speech on race, March 18, 2008.

and yet. later on in the campaign.....

I’ve known Reverend Wright for almost twenty years. The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met twenty years ago. His comments were not only divisive and destructive, but I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate and I believe that they do not portray accurately the perspective of the black church. They certainly don’t portray accurately my values and beliefs and if Reverend Wright thinks that's political posturing, as he put it, then he doesn't know me very well and based on his remarks yesterday, well I may not know him as well as I thought either.
Barack Obama
At press conference following Reverend Jeremiah Wright's speech at Press Club event, April 29, 2008.

So you see Cindy, even though the value system has not changed it depends on the need at the time. President Obama was influenced by Rev. Wrights church and went on at lenght about it in his book Dreams, so to dismiss this out of hand is to deny all the the things that make up the president.

Navy...this board is infested with right wing ignorance, but I considered you an intelligent conservative...

Barack Obama's diverse background, education and experiences have enhanced, not diminished his abilities...

To be taught ONE way, ONE set of beliefs and ONE way of seeing the world is not knowledge...it's conformity, indoctrination and dogma...

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

Well let me see if I can make this a little bit more clear as I didn't really spend a lot of time after the quotes making my position known. In my opinion people formulate their belief systems based on the accumlation of those they happen to meet in life, but in the end their belief system is their own. Having said that, I think to just to make a blanket dismissal of President Obama's associations of all these individuals with such interesting pasts is just as foolish as to say President Obama is a raging radical like them. While I do believe that of course some of his political make-up is formulated by the belief systems held by them, they are only part of the whole. While I do not agree with the presidents positions on most issues when it comes policy, I do not think this President is any less American that the last 43 that went before him only because I happen to disagree with him. I do appreciate the magnitude of this President election from the point of view of many and also can completely understand how his election holds deep meaning to many Americans. I do feel however, that Americans can disagree on policy matter and can call into question any of their leaders and do so in a civil way and perhaps in that debate find common solutions that benefit everyone. While I do not think this President is by any means on the same level as a Rev. Wright or any of the other people he has associated with in the past, I simply pointed out that these individuals are people this President over the years has known and are part of his life experience and that cannot be denied.

As I told you before Bf, from my standpoint anyone who engages in the process of this nation regardless of their political beliefs if they do so in a manner that is consistant with the traditions of this nation have my deep admiration , it doesn't mean however I happen to agree with the direction they may take this nation currently.

Nice try Navy, I will admit your McCarthyism is very slick and soft spoken, but I am someone that recognizes innuendos and slander any way you choose to present it...

HERE is where the rubber meets the road...and fear-mongering based on stereotyping and fear of people labeled as "others" takes over...your blanket premise is unadulterated bias...

Hey Navy, why don't you watch this, and then come back and we can have a civil discussion...

You only have to look at Congress to see what the people you associate with can do to a person. When you have surrounded yourself with bad influences all your life, the odds are just that much worse.

Barry Goldwater

Nice try Navy, I will admit your McCarthyism is very slick and soft spoken, but I am someone that recognizes innuendos and slander any way you choose to present it...

HERE is where the rubber meets the road...and fear-mongering based on stereotyping and fear of people labeled as "others" takes over...your blanket premise is unadulterated bias...

Hey Navy, why don't you watch this, and then come back and we can have a civil discussion...

McCarthyism is the politically motivated practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence. Interesting that you would accuse my post or me of being anywhere near that, no matter. If you choose to read between the lines and see my post which by the way did not accuse President Obama of any of the above things then that of course is your privledge. What I did say however, is that person, including President Obama that SOME of his political make-up is made formulated by those he associates with including the Rev. Wright. Further, I even said the following, "is just as foolish as to say President Obama is a raging radical". If you happen to disagree that people do not formulate their opinions based on the people they meet then of course again your entitled to that opinion. The difference here is that I can recognize that people can and do formulate their opnions that way and can do so without any bias. If you think that my disagreement with President Obama , on policy matters which admittedly I have many is a reason to call me biased then that same logic then can apply to anyone who happens to agree with any President or any elected official for any reason.

As for the Rev. Wright, while I did take the time to listen to the interview by Bill Moyers and frankly do not find anything that the Rev. Wright said surprising and came away from it with the feeling that the man is very proud of his heritage and as such passed that along through his church. However, the Rev. Wright remains a controversial figure based on his own statements and the theology he supports, especially when Mr. Moyers, asked the Rev. about it.

BILL MOYERS: Lots of controversy about black liberation theology. As I understand it, black liberation theology reads the bible through the experience of people who have suffered, and who then are able to say to themselves that we read the bible differently, because we have struggled, than those do who have not struggled. Is that a fair bumper sticker of liberation theology?

REVEREND WRIGHT: I think that's a fair bumper sticker. I think that the terms "liberation theology" or "black liberation theology" cause more problems and red flags for people who don't understand it.

. If you think that my post represents a bias because I expressed a view that is supportive in fact to the President, but also recognizes that the President like every other person gains their views through life experiences and those they associate with. I fail to see where any of that qualifies as disloyal, treason, or subversion without evidence.

His hatred is well documented by WHOM? You Tube snippets heavily edited BY people that WANT ONLY to slander Wright for political gain...these political hacks don't want to know or care to know the whole person and they have no interest in finding anything good or descent about the man...do you have difficulty understanding THAT premise? There is NO objectivity or balance offered...NONE

If you truly are a moderate and a liberal, WHY are you so fearful to watch Reverend Wright speak on his own behalf in the PBS interview I posted? Isn't every man allowed to speak on his OWN behalf, or are we only allowed to hear and see what someone ELSE with ulterior motives spoon feeds us?
A white guilt conspiracy theorist, who says Rev Wright doesn't preach hatred, and is a "good guy". And I thought the "Obama is going to make change" people were nuts!

A white guilt conspiracy theorist, who says Rev Wright doesn't preach hatred, and is a "good guy". And I thought the "Obama is going to make change" people were nuts!

Where do you keep coming up with this white guilt bluster? I simply forwarded a premise that in this country, every man should have the opportunity to defend himself and speak on his OWN behalf...I don't care if he's white, black, pink or purple. I guess you have a problem with that. You prefer instead to be spoon feed what you believe. You choose to willfully accept without question what people with ulterior motives want you to hear and see...I'm sure those people are thrilled, they count on people like you to be inert...

You ARE...

McCarthyism is the politically motivated practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence. Interesting that you would accuse my post or me of being anywhere near that, no matter. If you choose to read between the lines and see my post which by the way did not accuse President Obama of any of the above things then that of course is your privledge. What I did say however, is that person, including President Obama that SOME of his political make-up is made formulated by those he associates with including the Rev. Wright. Further, I even said the following, "is just as foolish as to say President Obama is a raging radical". If you happen to disagree that people do not formulate their opinions based on the people they meet then of course again your entitled to that opinion. The difference here is that I can recognize that people can and do formulate their opnions that way and can do so without any bias. If you think that my disagreement with President Obama , on policy matters which admittedly I have many is a reason to call me biased then that same logic then can apply to anyone who happens to agree with any President or any elected official for any reason.

As for the Rev. Wright, while I did take the time to listen to the interview by Bill Moyers and frankly do not find anything that the Rev. Wright said surprising and came away from it with the feeling that the man is very proud of his heritage and as such passed that along through his church. However, the Rev. Wright remains a controversial figure based on his own statements and the theology he supports, especially when Mr. Moyers, asked the Rev. about it.

BILL MOYERS: Lots of controversy about black liberation theology. As I understand it, black liberation theology reads the bible through the experience of people who have suffered, and who then are able to say to themselves that we read the bible differently, because we have struggled, than those do who have not struggled. Is that a fair bumper sticker of liberation theology?

REVEREND WRIGHT: I think that's a fair bumper sticker. I think that the terms "liberation theology" or "black liberation theology" cause more problems and red flags for people who don't understand it.

. If you think that my post represents a bias because I expressed a view that is supportive in fact to the President, but also recognizes that the President like every other person gains their views through life experiences and those they associate with. I fail to see where any of that qualifies as disloyal, treason, or subversion without evidence.

Navy, I use term McCarthyism more to describe a method...it is used to create FEAR and control people's actions and VOTES. The first step is to create a monster to be very, very fearful OF using words and images to create that monster; like communist, Marxist, hate preacher, a raging radical. Once the first premise is accepted, the guilt by association innuendo is the easy part.

Although you don't accuse President Obama of being a monster a raging radical like them, you paint people he has associated with AS BEING monsters...a raging radical, without any proof other than those words we're supposed be very very fearful of...

If you did listen to the interview with Jeremiah Wright, your monster evaporates...he is not a man anyone should ever fear...and, if you understand that some preachers use rhetorical flourishes to make a point you will recognize what is simply theatrics. BUT, if you really pay attention to WHAT brings out rage in Jeremiah Wright, it's destroying God's creations...he preaches that killing other human beings will never be blessed of excused by God. And, it is the SAME thing that creates rage in me...always has and always will...shouldn't it create rage in you Navy, and all humans beings created in His image that call themselves Christian, ethical or moral?

We have already been here on this merry-go-round. Obama himself condemned Rev. Wright for his hate-filled comments. Are you going to hold Obama up to these statements you are making? Obama doesn't have objectivity? Obama is a political hack? Obama has no balance? Next thing you will be telling me is Obama is a moderate Republican.

We have already been here on this merry-go-round. Obama himself condemned Rev. Wright for his hate-filled comments. Are you going to hold Obama up to these statements you are making? Obama doesn't have objectivity? Obama is a political hack? Obama has no balance? Next thing you will be telling me is Obama is a moderate Republican.

IMO, Obama made a "political" move...Obama gave a tremendous speech in Philadelphia about race in America and he explained his relationship with Jeremiah Wright, but then Wright wouldn't let it die...Wright's comments at the National Press Club fanned the flames again. I fully understand Wright's indignation of being slandered and his desire to set the record straight...he was figuratively lynched in public by the right wing media and their ignorant followers...this man of God and his family even received death threats. After Wright's appearance at the National Press Club, Obama realized the distraction would not go away. He was trying to win an election.

Where do you keep coming up with this white guilt bluster? I simply forwarded a premise that in this country, every man should have the opportunity to defend himself and speak on his OWN behalf...I don't care if he's white, black, pink or purple. I guess you have a problem with that. You prefer instead to be spoon feed what you believe. You choose to willfully accept without question what people with ulterior motives want you to hear and see...I'm sure those people are thrilled, they count on people like you to be inert...

You ARE...
You keep bringing up being "Liberal" as having the ability to be open-minded. What does being open-minded have to do with not liking someone else's hate speech? You continue to fail to recognize Rev Wright's very real, hateful views. President Obama had to personally condemn those hateful views, in a politically motivated move of course. This is where your white guilt comes in to play. You will point out every hateful, racist white person on the planet. But when a very obvious, hateful black racist like Rev Wright distributes his hateful views, you defend him. It's white guilt elitists like you who slow the progress of race-relations in this country!

You know very well that Obama condemned Rev Wright, purely as a political move.

The question I pose to you and every other Obama apologist....

Why did it take so long for Obama to condemn Rev. Wright? Rev. Wright has been preaching the same hatred for years, and Obama continued to follow him. If Obama didn't harbor some of the same views as Rev. Wright, why did he continue to follow him for all those years?

The second my pastor preaches hate, is the second he stops being my pastor!

You ARE...
You keep bringing up being "Liberal" as having the ability to be open-minded. What does being open-minded have to do with not liking someone else's hate speech? You continue to fail to recognize Rev Wright's very real, hateful views. President Obama had to personally condemn those hateful views, in a politically motivated move of course. This is where your white guilt comes in to play. You will point out every hateful, racist white person on the planet. But when a very obvious, hateful black racist like Rev Wright distributes his hateful views, you defend him. It's white guilt elitists like you who slow the progress of race-relations in this country!

We've moved beyond liberal or open minded...you are a person that is not even willing to LISTEN to what a man has to say in his own defense...you have no interest in what is true and what is propaganda...good luck with THAT approach to life, just don't try to tell me you are a liberal in any way, shape or form...

Forum List

Back