Rev. Wright Praises Magazine’s ‘No Nonsense Marxism’

Would you call a KKK Rally a "Church?" His "Church" became nothing more than a place to gather and listen to a "preacher" preach nothing but hate & bigotry. You could easily replace his "Evil Whitey" and "Evil America" rants with "Evil Blackey" and "Evil America." Then you would have a KKK Rally. People need to stop calling that place a "Church." His hateful racist rants were hardly legitimate Church Sermons. People just need to start being more honest on issues like this. Hey just my opinion anyway.

You are comparing his results to Daley? Are you insane?

So let me get this straight: You are complaining about a black candidate not WINNING by enough of a margin in not one, but TWO WINNING elections as mayor of the third largest city in the country, over 25 years ago? Do I have this right?

Thanks for pointing out that in the Democratic primaries in 1983, Washington beat out the incumbent mayor Jane Byrne, and Richard Daley, the son of a Chicago political legend, and our current mayor for the past 20 years.

Thanks for also acknowledging that when Harold Washington died in office in 1987, Chicago politicians selected Eugene Sawyer, a BLACK MAN, to finish out Washington's term.

If you are going to use the race card, at least use it with a tad more validity!

I sniffed out the fact that you were black from the first word you typed. Your racial bias is overflowing onto my keyboard.
Not complaining, just pointing out the fact that a bunch of Daley and Byrne voters preferred a no-name Republican over someone in their own party. When was the only time in the last 100 years that that was the case?

Why are you so concerned what race I am? Seems to me you are the one that has issues with race.
It was easy to point out the fact that you are black. You have a huge racial bias. You just can't see past race. So I simply called you on it, that's all! Ok, let's get back to you crying about a BLACK MAN being ELECTED by WHITE VOTERS as MAYOR of the THIRD LARGEST CITY in the county, for TWO CONSECUTIVE TERMS over TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO, because he didn't win by enough of a margin.....

Chicago's Mayoral succession from 1979 to 1989

Jane Byrne: Woman ... Harold Washington: Black man ... Eugene Sawyer: Black man

That's over 30 years ago, in the third largest City in the country. Harold Washington won two consecutive terms on the ballads of white voters. I'm sorry he didn't win by enough of a margin for your satisfaction, I really am. But politics are dirty. In Chicago they are filthy! So not much went accordingly.

Since you want to bring up the subject of racism in Chicago politics, why don't you tell us the story of Roland Burris? Oh, he's a black man so you want to sweep that under the rug, I understand. That's ok, I'll tell it for you!

Shortly after Burris was picked by the ultra-dirty Illinois Governor Rob Blagojevich, to fill the empty Senate seat left by President Obama, it was brought to light through recordings and other means of investigation that Burris probably got the seat through dirty dealings with Blagojevich. A money offer, something along those lines, the investigation is still on going. Anyway, when the current Governor, Pat Quinn, publicly asked Burris to step down after hearing of his dirty dealings, the black Democrats of Illinois came knocking at Quinn's door. They strong armed Quinn by threating to pull their support for him in the next Gubernatorial race, if he didn't leave Burris in the Senate. So Quinn retracted his statement, and Burris remains in the United States Senate as I type this. Now the black Democrats of Illinois did not care what was best for this country. They simply cared about what was best for their race. They made a decision of importance based solely on the color of the mans skin.

Black people like you playing the race card is getting old and tiresome in this country. You yourself have defended at least two people in this thread so far because they are the same skin color as you. Look beyond race! We are all equal! But black guys like you feel like they missed out on the real civil rights movement years ago, so you try to stir up as much racial tension as you can, so you feel like you are apart of todays civil rights movement. Black guys like you need to be called on their shit. I have news for you, racism isn't running rapid over our society. Most white people are good Americans, who do not act on racism. Most black people are good Americans, who do not act on racism. Racism has been replaced in todays American by racial awkwardness. It's an awkwardness that race-card playing black people like you stir up, and cowardly, scared, white guilt Americans like our friend a few posts up maintains. You pussies need to be called on your shit, because you are the fuckers who keep race-relations in this country as a whole from progressing!
No response to this, huh?

Forum List

Back