Rev Sharpton responding to some racist commnetary

Al Sharpton:

Image+%3D+Egg+On+Face.bmp

He lost.

Al can always be counted on to start a riot. It's really unfortunate that human trash such as he are allowed to walk freely amongst the rest of us.

Come on guys. Just because he's not correct on a few things doesn't mean he's trash. I actually kinda like the guy.

Come on guys. Just because he's not correct on a few things doesn't mean he's trash. I actually kinda like the guy.

Look at how thin he got! Probably has AIDS. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

AIDS? Why would you want anyone to get AIDS?

Seriously, when want people to be hurt or dead, there is something wrong with you.

[
QUOTE=Avatar4321;2683810
AIDS? Why would you want anyone to get AIDS?

Seriously, when want people to be hurt or dead, there is something wrong with you.[/
quote]
Really. I wish every illegal invader would drop dead so law enforcement could follow the smell to where they were hiding and charge the beaners that were helping them.

Last edited:
Al Sharpton is pretty irrelevant. Most of the left do not identify with him anymore even if they did at one time. He did not get much publicity. The only reason he got any run was because he was holding a rally the same time as Beck. I noticed that you do not see many of those who are on the “left“ responding to or discussing any post about him. Most of the left are in the Beck threads bashing Beck not defending Al.

Forum List

Back