Rev. Sellout, please stop letting Trump use you....Please!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Pro-Trump pastor regrets cartoon of Clinton in blackface, but "not the message"
mark-burns-tweet-square.jpg

Com'on rev. sellout, we all know the GOP promise to you black churches once you strong arm your blacks to vote the ticket....a few dollars and some attention. It happens all across the country with these few selected black churches....I see it in my home town. Its called the Upity churches, who could give a rats unowha about the community they're in, but serve only those inside that live no where near the location of the church...the upity negros'. To rev. sellout I want you to list what Trump plan to do for the country in details....and then list what Obama and Hillary has done.......thank you!!
I

• Banned
You can always find one or two of those Uncle Toms lying around
Oh, there's quite a few in these black churches....it was the black churches in Ohio a few years ago that gave GW his second term in office...with the anti gay vote...I remember the rev's all going crazy with this topic, scaring old black people over it. Black church leaders are not the leaders of Dr.King...today like most people in this country, its all about the dollars and the hell with doing what is right. That's why them wolves in sheep clothing the bible speaks....is aimed directly at these types.

Coons always come out of the woodwork during election season. Anything to please their master.

70% of black children are raised with one or fewer of their parents in the home.

And you really think an election is going to improve your races lot in life.

Folks, you can't make this shit up!

ClosedCaption and Tiggered hate negros who leave the plantation

Forum List

Back