Rev. Graham: Obama shakes his fist at God

Here's a cool tat for you, Snipe:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

God is not going to be happy with Obama about this.

No. Not one bit.....

:nono::nono::nono:

Hahahaha. So now you speak for God huh? So tell me, what's God say the weather in Texas going to be tomorrow?

hotter-n-hell...

that's why Obama never goes there.....he'll catch hell.......:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas - YouTube[/ame]

What American, wouldn't? :eusa_shifty:

I don't want to live in a theocracy. Most real Americans don't. You're the fringe nut case here.

the sky is falling! the sky is falling!
theocracy my ass....you're the nutcase....

try real theocracy....go live with the Muslims who practice Sharia that you lefties SUPPORT....:lol:

Or the inquisition. And when you say that "you lefties" support Sharia, you have your head up your ass. If you want to live by the code of Sharia, Canon, or Halakha, go ahead. Just don't try to force me or my government to enact it for you.

lefties do support Sharia......here's a pro-Sharia example by the NY Slimes....

The Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has said that “Shariah is a mortal threat to the survival of freedom in the United States and in the world as we know it.”

This is exactly wrong. The crusade against Shariah undermines American democracy, ignores our country’s successful history of religious tolerance and assimilation, and creates a dangerous divide between America and its fastest-growing religious minority.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/03/opinion/dont-fear-islamic-law-in-america.html

the sky is falling! the sky is falling!
theocracy my ass....you're the nutcase....

try real theocracy....go live with the Muslims who practice Sharia that you lefties SUPPORT....:lol:

Or the inquisition. And when you say that "you lefties" support Sharia, you have your head up your ass. If you want to live by the code of Sharia, Canon, or Halakha, go ahead. Just don't try to force me or my government to enact it for you.

lefties do support Sharia......here's a pro-Sharia example by the NY Slimes....

The Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has said that “Shariah is a mortal threat to the survival of freedom in the United States and in the world as we know it.”

This is exactly wrong. The crusade against Shariah undermines American democracy, ignores our country’s successful history of religious tolerance and assimilation, and creates a dangerous divide between America and its fastest-growing religious minority.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/03/opinion/dont-fear-islamic-law-in-america.html

Erm..

That piece was written by a Jewish fellow..

And what's your problem with it? Long as people engaged in their personal religious beliefs don't conflict with secular law..there shouldn't be a problem.

normal people don't care what franklin graham says.

and normal people don't want to live in a theocracy.

so please keep making the election about the rabid religious right's agenda.
"normal"
83% of Americans still identify themselves as Christians in America and might be interested what a famous Christian pastor might think and may even consider themselves and even him normal whether or not they agree with him.

Religion Poll 2011 | Resources | Human Rights Campaign

Poll Snapshot

The poll shows that Christians of all ages support LGBT equality. In fact, 68 percent of Christians favor protecting LGBT people from discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations compared. This number is in line with the 70 percent of overall respondents who favor such protections. 74 percent of Christians (compared to 76 percent overall) favor a law to prohibit bullying and harassment against minority groups in schools, including LGBT students or the children of LGBT parents. 70 percent of Christians believe that when religious leaders condemn LGBT people it does more harm than good. A majority of Christians - 52 percent - also oppose the discriminatory Defense of Marriage Act, according to a previous HRC poll by Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research poll. Finally, an astounding 86 percent of Christians believe their faith leads them to the conclusion that the law should treat all people equally, including LGBT people.

Franklin Graham is a snake oil salesman, and shit like this is part of his pitch.
Sorry, Mr. or Ms. Carbineer, but even without Mr. Graham's schpiel, a lot of people know President Obama is not going to change and accept America for what it is--a pearl in the ocean of societies. That's why the true poll shows Romney 8 points ahead of Obama right now.

America wants a fully-functioning adult in the Oval Office, not one who treats only his followers. Obama has failed 70% of this nation by discriminating against traditional values.

Obama did it all by himself, too.

We want someone who speaks well of us when he is overseas.

God is not going to be happy with Obama about this.

No. Not one bit.....

:nono::nono::nono:

So. What.

You think there's a war on your religion? Try living in those places where people really ARE being persecuted for their beliefs and get back to us.

As a Christian, I like our secular government just fine, thank you. If I wanted to live in a theocracy, I'd move to Iran.

Franklin Graham is a snake oil salesman, and shit like this is part of his pitch.
Sorry, Mr. or Ms. Carbineer, but even without Mr. Graham's schpiel, a lot of people know President Obama is not going to change and accept America for what it is--a pearl in the ocean of societies. That's why the true poll shows Romney 8 points ahead of Obama right now.

America wants a fully-functioning adult in the Oval Office, not one who treats only his followers. Obama has failed 70% of this nation by discriminating against traditional values.

Indeed. No more apologizing for who we are by anyone who HATES this Republic.

Bigotry might be a traditional value in America, but all that proves is that tradition isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Forum List

Back