Rev. Graham: Obama shakes his fist at God

Here's a clue moron. You can believe what you want regarding your choice of theology. Public law ought have a secular purpose. Jefferson's statements regarding the wall of separation of church and state are as true today as they were at our founding.

Jefferson's comment to the Danbury Baptists were his assurance that we were going to protect religious freedoms, Bozo.

we have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

But you are in way, way over your head on this one.

Imagine that.

:lol:

I'm sure that you're aware that Jefferson was a Deist, not a christian. He even wrote his own bible.

I'm sure that you must be aware that the Age of REASON, the Age of Enlightenment .. was a movement away from superstitious gods.

I'm sure you're aware that the Founders did not see America as a christian nation.

I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

This ain't my first rodeo.

Jefferson's comment to the Danbury Baptists were his assurance that we were going to protect religious freedoms, Bozo.

we have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

But you are in way, way over your head on this one.

Imagine that.

:lol:

I'm sure that you're aware that Jefferson was a Deist, not a christian. He even wrote his own bible.

I'm sure that you must be aware that the Age of REASON, the Age of Enlightenment .. was a movement away from superstitious gods.

I'm sure you're aware that the Founders did not see America as a christian nation.

I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

This ain't my first rodeo.

You should stop swallowing then..start spitting.

But not sure how you identify sperm in your stool..

:confused:

The even funnier part is, IF the rabid religious right had so much power and influence, why is Santorum sitting on the sidelines, while Mormon presses forward for them?

Who is talking about the rabid religous right?

We are talking about our hugely center right Christian nation, which, in the final analysis, knows Rev. Graham is right.

So, where exactly was this "hugely center right Christian nation" when Santorum needed them?

Hint: Probably the same place as the moranic Tea Baggers were, when Gingrich needed THEM....

You reason like a Leftytard who only vote his personal identity politics.

Imagine that.

The funny part about this forum is that you hard Leftist freaks think you are actually representative of our center right Christian Nation.

LOL

I don't want to live in a theocracy. Most real Americans don't. You're the fringe nut case here.

The funny part about this forum is that you hard Leftist freaks think you are actually representative of our center right Christian Nation.

LOL

You do know your Christian religion looks down upon homosexuals like yourself, don't you?

Don't hate the queers!

Hate the queer behavior and their enablers - like Obama.

I don't hate you man..in fact..I support the right of guys like you to marry..

Who is talking about the rabid religous right?

We are talking about our hugely center right Christian nation, which, in the final analysis, knows Rev. Graham is right.

So, where exactly was this "hugely center right Christian nation" when Santorum needed them?

Hint: Probably the same place as the moranic Tea Baggers were, when Gingrich needed THEM....

Imagine that.

Awww...wasn't that a cute response for a guy who knows what other parts of guys he has in his stool.....

Now, answer the fucking question, Moran.

obama believes in abortion,, he believes in with holding life saving medical care to a fetus who happens to survive abortion, he believe in lying, he is no Christian.

Imagine that.

Awww...wasn't that a cute response for a guy who knows what other parts of guys he has in his stool.....

Now, answer the fucking question, Moran.

I control the questions here, not you. Know your role.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL

I don't want to live in a theocracy. Most real Americans don't. You're the fringe nut case here.

A good many conservatives would love a theocracy..

Take Ralph Reed for instance..a Major player for Republicans...

"I want to be invisible. I do guerilla warfare. I paint my face and travel at night. you don't know it's over until you're in a body bag. You don't know until election night." -Ralph Reed, Christian Coalition, 1991

God is not going to be happy with Obama about this.

No. Not one bit.....

:nono::nono::nono:

He showed God's love to everyone when he came out for equal protection. He didn't say, Snipe, you now have to suck a dick. He said that in America, we have values which provide equal rights to everyone.

If your religion tells you that you ought not suck dick, it's really your freedom to choose, and it's not the business of the state.

No. Not one bit.....

He showed God's love to everyone when he came out for equal protection. He didn't say, Snipe, you now have to suck a dick. He said that in America, we have values which provide equal rights to everyone.

If your religion tells you that you ought not suck dick, it's really your freedom to choose, and it's not the business of the state.

Who is Dick?

No. Not one bit.....

Who is Dick?

Not me. I wouldn't allow just any cocksucker to get that close without vetting.

Forum List

Back