Rev. Falwell "Antichrist is a Jew"!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Antichrist Is Alive, And a Male Jew, Falwell Contends - New York Times

Anyone know how this neocon concluded from scriptures that the Antichrist is a male jew? and why his comments were seen antisemitic?!

:eusa_eh:

images

But Jerry Fallwell Jr. Has take then rieins now, Don't you just love dynastical religion in America. Little Roberts, Robertson , Falwell, Schuler, etc.

I suppose so, Jesus was Jewish, as were his Apostles and those who condemned him and hunted down them. I suppose that when the story runs its course it would be appropriate for the Antichrist to be Jewish as well.

That said, what of it? Will it really matter? The part of the Antichrist is as necessary to the scenario as the pardoned thief, or Peter's denial. What difference will it ultimately make if the Antichrist is Jewish, Agnostic, Hindu, or worships the planet Jupiter?

Last edited:
I suppose so, Jesus was Jewish, as were his Apostles and those who condemned him and hunted down them. I suppose that when the story runs its course it would be appropriate for the Antichrist to be Jewish as well.

That said, what of it? Will it really matter? The part of the Antichrist is as necessary to the scenario as the pardoned thief, or Peter's denial. What difference will it ultimately make if the Antichrist is Jewish, Agnostic, Hindu, or worships the planet Jupiter?

ok, but what make this statement antisemitic?
did he think the antichrist is izraeli so he supported the jewish gathering in this area to speed up antichrist coming :confused:

did he think the antichrist is izraeli so he supported the jewish gathering in this area to speed up antichrist coming :confused:

No quite as bad as Twelve Imam Shiism in Iran and elsewhere that calls for the destruction of the world and the appearance of the mahdi [messiah] In fact, the slaves of allah in Iran plan on doing just that if they get a nuke

Last edited:

No quite as bad as Twelve Imam Shiism in Iran and elsewhere that calls for the destruction of the world and the appearance of the mahdi [messiah] In fact, the slaves of allah in Iran plan on doing just that if they get a nuke
can you stop spamming few seconds, and use your small brain to answer the question:
how it was concluded from scriptures that antichrist is joo?

can you stop spamming few seconds, and use your small brain to answer the question:

Ithna Ashariyyah [Twelve Imam Shiism] is spam, slave of allah? Allah invented it. :clap2:

No virgin chasing for you, jihadist. :lol:

Ithna Ashariyyah [Twelve Imam Shiism] is spam, slave of allah? Allah invented it. :clap2:

where do you see that shiias call for the destruction of the world?! :eusa_eh:

You need serious help, believe me!

where do you see that shiias call for the destruction of the world?! :eusa_eh:

You need serious help, believe me!

didn't allah invent books, slave of allah? Study Ithna Ashariyyah/Twelve Iman Shiism, which allah also invented.

You'll have plenty of time to read in hell, where allah is sending you, loser :clap2:

Forum List

Back